shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Shameless Showoffs: Show Me Your Bling!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow it's beautiful crazie4cuts!!! Those french cuts are so pretty :love: Enjoy it! :appl:

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I'm so happy to see this thread still going! And with such beautiful bling!

I'm still exploring my various stackers this week with my new ring. Today (my hands were not puffy, yay, so I ran with it) sapphire/diamond bezel eternity and diamond bead set eternity with a super skinny spacer shared space happily with Miss Kitty's bright glow. :love:

Do we have a "Stack of the Day" thread or need one? (Kind of like Scarf of the Day, but with bling???) :naughty:

stackotd1.jpg

Dymondgirl50

Rough_Rock
I have shamelessly been lurking pricescope posts for years! I will admit to shamelessly spending countless hours simply admiring members beautiful diamonds! Well, I've finally mustered up the gumption to add a few pictures of my wedding set-- I love my husband who allows me to indulge in my fascination with diamonds!

Specs:
Center stone
2.87 carat weight
GIA Triple X
G color
SI 1
Side diamonds: 33 pointers; G color (10 stones total)

Eternity band: 25 pointers; G color (16 stones total)

Both rings are a size 5

img_14553.jpg

img_14554.jpg

enlight1.jpg

lilybride

Rough_Rock
It has been a while I have posted here and let me just say that I LOVELOVELOVE the bling you guys have!!!! My husband gave me this most amazing hummingbird necklace from Torkkeli and it is the most precious jewelry piece I have (Long story short I was on a holiday when my father passed away unexpected and when I received the call I was watching Hummingbirds eat and with all the pain and sorrow I just stayed there and watched the hummingbirds for hours and felt like they brought me piece in the time when I lost one of the most meaningful person in my life)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/503192...ce-with-blue-and-white?ref=shop_home_active_9

The hummingbird has blue and white diamonds and made from nickel free Palladium white gold alloy (I'm very allergic to nickel)

My engagement ring, our wedding bands and few other pieces are all from Torkkeli https://www.etsy.com/shop/TorkkeliJewellery, I have to say that he's jewelry is out of this world, the designs are amazing and the finishing is unbelievable (I'm soccer for details because of my job so I notice every small details that is out of place) and we are having our 5 years anniversary soon so I'm hoping to get a new ring with a lot of diamonds, hopefully un upgrade ring (Would love to have a halo ring with champagne diamond)

iss_fullxfull.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
lilybride|1484996698|4117392 said:
It has been a while I have posted here and let me just say that I LOVELOVELOVE the bling you guys have!!!! My husband gave me this most amazing hummingbird necklace from Torkkeli and it is the most precious jewelry piece I have (Long story short I was on a holiday when my father passed away unexpected and when I received the call I was watching Hummingbirds eat and with all the pain and sorrow I just stayed there and watched the hummingbirds for hours and felt like they brought me piece in the time when I lost one of the most meaningful person in my life)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/503192...ce-with-blue-and-white?ref=shop_home_active_9

The hummingbird has blue and white diamonds and made from nickel free Palladium white gold alloy (I'm very allergic to nickel)

My engagement ring, our wedding bands and few other pieces are all from Torkkeli https://www.etsy.com/shop/TorkkeliJewellery, I have to say that he's jewelry is out of this world, the designs are amazing and the finishing is unbelievable (I'm soccer for details because of my job so I notice every small details that is out of place) and we are having our 5 years anniversary soon so I'm hoping to get a new ring with a lot of diamonds, hopefully un upgrade ring (Would love to have a halo ring with champagne diamond)

It's beautiful lilybride and a beautiful way to help you remember and cherish your father as well.

Platinum-blonde

Shiny_Rock
Premium
lilybride|1484996698|4117392 said:

What a beautiful necklace, and sweet sentiment from your husband! He sounds like a keeper.

Strawberry129

Rough_Rock
Just got my Memoire odessa (9 pointers) wedding band in platinum....It's very blingy with my ering but takes a bit away from the ering...thinking about getting a smaller band for my anniversary already....hehe :dance: Love it by itself just don't like it with my ering sometimes.,,Probably should get a spacer too guys?

20170210_123805_resized3.jpg

20170210_124011_resized3.jpg

20170210_124024_resized3.jpg

20170210_124047_resized3.jpg

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Did somebody say "shameless"?

Here's my little 0.52 ct fancy vivid yellow pear from Leibish in a custom setting by a local jeweler. 1.5 point melee with FVY melee accents on shank and side stones.
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shamelessly show off your bling without any guilt. Over post, over indulge, and share share share! This is for all those times you are sitting on your deck and realize that the lighting is just AH-MAY-ZING and you need to take out your cellphone camera and take a million photos. It's a shame no one else gets to see those hundreds of pictures on your phone's photo album! Share away here, guilt free! Even better if you add your own crazy anecdote of what you did to get some bling bling pictures. Were you in public, and needed to pretend to text someone? Did you stop your hubby mid-conversation to borrow his camera phone? Do your hubby and your closest friends think you are officially certifiably nuts? :naughty: Share away!

IMG_1492.JPG

Married in Nov., 2016.
My set was customized: my ER is a Neil Lane antique/Art Deco era inspired 14k WG, split shank, Cathedral setting with scroll work detailing & milgrain edges. There are beaded round diamonds that encircle the head of the ring, which was customized to hold a 1.07ct GSI2 Good cut, No Flourescence, Perfect L x W ratio (1.45:1), eye clean, Emerald Cut Diamond. Along the profile of the ring are more beaded round cut diamonds.
My WR was customized to match my ER (the scroll work detail & milgrain edge were added to the shank of the wedding band). There are 5 round cut diamonds, alternating with 8 stacked baguette diamonds. Each stone weighs between 0.15ct -0.20ct; a total of 1cttw.
set in 14k WG. Each stone is I1-SI2 G-H. My diamonds have a warm, firey glow.
I am obsessed, and I constantly take photos of my bling. I intend to stack Anniversary bands with my wedding set. I have an anniversary band idea that I want to create at some point, down the line. I am a step cut queen! Emeralds & Asschers are my absolute favorites!
I am really enjoying scrolling through all of the beautiful & unique photos of everyone's sparklies! I can't wait to see & share more!!!
CRM

IMG_0982.JPG

IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0897.JPG

IMG_0927.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0938.JPG

Last edited:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just got my Memoire odessa (9 pointers) wedding band in platinum....It's very blingy with my ering but takes a bit away from the ering...thinking about getting a smaller band for my anniversary already....hehe Love it by itself just don't like it with my ering sometimes.,,Probably should get a spacer too guys?

20170210_123805_resized3.jpg

20170210_124011_resized3.jpg

20170210_124024_resized3.jpg

20170210_124047_resized3.jpg
Your set is gorgeous...and I so love the wedding band with your ER...it compliments your center diamond very nicely. I wouldn't change a thing...unless you intend to ADD more BLING! :dance:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Little King is a 1.26 D Color Royal Asscher.
Little Miss Sunbeam is a 1.10 carat fancy yellow radiant.

img_13341.jpg

img_13342.jpg
I'd love to have the queen anniversary band to your King!! Asschers are amazing cuts! I'm a step cut girl; Emerald Cuts & Asschers are my life! Absolutely gorgeous, Madam Bijoux!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mom2boys, it was just under $56k. It was a stunning piece. It clearly wasn't white white. But it wasn't really warm either. They had just showed me two D asschers and I could tell the difference. It was a little off white, but in the sunlight it showed lots of pastel colors which kinda surprised me.

image_1577.jpg
:love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bump it up!!! Want to see more!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

minimountains

Shiny_Rock
My ring is pretty new to me so I'm still having fun with diff weather, sunshine and the environment that surrounds me. i stayed patient during the design process and wanted to share my experience with friends and family.... but they just wouldn't understand! IMG_3552.JPG IMG_3666.JPG

IMG_3664.JPG

IMG_3679.JPG

IMG_2720.JPG

IMG_3028.JPG

IMG_3050.JPG

IMG_3132.JPG

Crazie4Cuts

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!! MInimountains! I had to go back to your original post and reread every post!! I never get tired of looking at this custom piece by Grace!! But then I see the last pic you posted with the 2 side bullets and OEC! Did you get another ring or is that your original 2ct ER ring??? PS. Are you going to sell that ring anytime soon????? Or are you just teasing us because I haven't seen pics of that before!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results