shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW I'm feeling FLY (gets me every time)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
athenaworth|1359919464|3371283 said:
rosetta|1359919025|3371272 said:
Yes yes yes!

Oh Athena, can I steal your halo design for my emerald pear? Does Mark have this as a stock setting? I'm in LOVE. :love:
Steal away! I don't know if he works with outside stones, but it's harmless to ask!

Oh thank you! It'll look completely different from yours, as mine is an emerald. If he cant do it, I shall use your photos for inspiratuon

And thank you for the detailed pics, it's absolutely exquisite.

fabulousfindk

Shiny_Rock
I too breathed an audible "Wow!" when I laid eyes on your yellow beauty! The detail on this setting is just outstanding. Gorgeous ring, impressive collection. Enjoy!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG...I love that setting! It is truly beautiful and makes the perfect home for your FLY!

SC86

Shiny_Rock
How gorgeous and unique! So much detail pack in just a cup! :love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Gotta love sunny Sundays

img_7220.jpg

img_7226.jpg

img_7235.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

That last sunny picture should be a freaking ad for something!!! Hand model city!!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
YT|1360133363|3373384 said:
That last sunny picture should be a freaking ad for something!!! Hand model city!!!

LOL - you're so damned cute. I'm pretty sure I have that shot for everyone one of my bling glamour shots. I swear all I do sometimes is just sit on my balcony for hours taking pictures of my sparklies (and my cats if they're out there with me). Hmmm, maybe I need to talk to a therapist :razz:

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic ring! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a stunning and beautiful ring! What a great find! It looks gorgeous on you Athenaworth!!!!!!

K9

Brilliant_Rock
I *heart* this shot!! It looks stunning on your hand. Like extra rays of sunshine. :lickout:

img_7235.jpg

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
Delicious! Just Delicious! :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm doing a fly by to get my yellow fix. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I feel so much better now! :)

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I'm getting on the "hand model" train and agreeing with the others about that last sun pic!! Your ring is FABULOUS and something about that picture just brings everything (lighting, angle, gorgeous hands, gorgeous design) together to show off your ring perfectly. S W O :love: :love: :love: O N!!!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Love, love, love, love this ring!!!! It's amazingly beautiful! :love:

Enjoy!

Cachette :))

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
LOL - you're so damned cute. I'm pretty sure I have that shot for everyone one of my bling glamour shots. I swear all I do sometimes is just sit on my balcony for hours taking pictures of my sparklies (and my cats if they're out there with me). Hmmm, maybe I need to talk to a therapist :razz:

Gooorrrrgeous ring :love: :love: :love:

But are you secretly a Kardashian?

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! I have a soft spot for colored diamonds, especially yellows. And a pear shape to boot!! I love how intricate the gallery is, and how buttery the YG looks. Definitely enhances the color of the diamond. :love:

Enjoy!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, welcome to the FLY club! Both the stone and the setting are absolutely gorgeous!!! I really love the cup. I've never seen one with carving on it before or with milgraining. It really adds such a lot to the whole look. I can't wait to see it in person. :naughty:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I can't believe that I'm only just seeing this now! Your. ring. is. perfection!! :love: :love: I love everything about it, the cup is tdf, i adore the proportions of the halo, the color of the stone is delicious!! Seriously, I have a new PS favorite, your ring as been added to my inspiration folder! Gorgeous!! :appl:

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1359825409|3370527 said:
Thank you YT! I swear I'm done this time :)

Gorgeous ring. I'm lusting over haloed yellows right now. I adore the extra detail on the cup.

_3643.jpg

stlc

Rough_Rock
minousbijoux|1359807484|3370379 said:
So Athena, since its hard to tell from that one pic of the underside, what exactly is the "gold cup" or gallery or support system made up of? Is that filigree or engraving? or what is that technique called where they carve/burn some of the metal away? It is amazing detailing - simply stunning - and I'd love more photos and to see it closer up and I don't know what the technique it. TIA!

athenaworth said:
Minous - keep an eye on DB. There may be a thing or two posted there in the next few days ;-)

Wheeeeerrrreeeee??? Details Details! Educate us! :read:
Absolutely in AWE and in LOVE with the detailing found on your undergallery. A serious case of amaze-balls.
Stunning!
:love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful work of art! Gorgeous stone and spectacular setting!
:love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! So glad this thread got bumped. What a fabulous ring!!

ElleElle

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous and precious!

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
This sunny yellow makes me so happy! :love: Congratulations, athenaworth!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone!! It's so nice to see this thread revived! She is quite the happy little ring. I wear her whenever I'm feeling fancy (which can mean just a trip to the store). It's fun to see her being viewed again by y'all. Thank you again.

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
athenaworth|1359773924|3370206 said:
I just got this FLY from Mark Broumand today. I live in LA so all it took was one quick trip downtown and BAM I've got a ring. I am one spoiled girl, lemme just tell you. It's a 1.02 ct set in 18k gold. The only CS that my DH has ever been impressed with was a yellow diamond. I've wanted one since I first laid eyes on a gingantor in Maui back in 2007, so basically this is kind of my holy grail ring.

athenaworth|1359824409|3370515 said:
Here are a few more of the cup details.

Hi Athenaworth! I know this is an old thread, but I the gold cup underneath your FLY pear diamond is so intricate and beautiful! Do you still love the cup, and does it still look the same as when it was new? Have you found it difficult to keep your pear clean since it's enclosed? Thanks for sharing, especially the macro shots! Can never have enough of those. :praise:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results