shape
carat
color
clarity

SO HAPPY. (Took 2 tries :/ )

Beeby

Rough_Rock
Well it took me two tries but I think I got my reset right! If you remember my first stab I tried to use my princess cuts and it was prong city - bad.

I learned so much here in a short period of time and I am really happy with the way my rings turned out.
My LA jeweler set my 2.54 F VS1 in a simple platinum solitaire and traded my princess cuts for rounds and I have a .24 pointer eternity band (4.4 tcw size 7) I don't know if I will wear the eternity band as a right-hand ring or with e-ring. It's a lot of bling. I do have a pave band that I think I'll wear with the e-ring most the time. Or, wear the eternity with a rose gold band on left hand.

I would love a single cut band from victor to wear with the solitaire. But will have to be happy for now and regroup :)

Lots of options, so happy!
I can finally quit losing sleep over this!!

Thanks to all!!!!❤

img_14784.jpg

img_14785.jpg

img_14786.jpg

img_14787.jpg

Beeby

Rough_Rock
Here is just the solitaire. I think it needs just a skinny little band. What do you think?

img_14788.jpg

img_14789.jpg

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
Your wedding set is beautiful now! Quite an improvement over the previous setting. I'm glad that you're pleased with it. :angel:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is beautiful and I think the round eternity band was such a great choice! I love how many different band options you have, too! :love: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful and your solitaire lends itself to many pairings - they all look great!

Congrats on getting it right this time - enjoy a few good sleeps now!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect!!! No more prong city! :D

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Your engagement diamond has been set free and can really shine now.

I'm so glad you are done and are happy!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. Definite improvement! A classic & versitile solitaire. Love the eternity too!

Q

Queenie60

Love it - and so many band options! Enjoy :love: :appl: :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and classic and elegant! :love:

Beeby

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for your kind comments. I have been smiling all day

I think I definitely like the eternity band on its own on my right hand. 25 pointers just fight too much with the solitaire. Do you think just a thin pave band would look good with my ering?

I've been combing the forum for pictures of thin (2-3 mm .01 melee) bands with approx 2.5 RB stones

Beeby

Rough_Rock
I've been wearing solitaire with a pave band I had. It is 3 sided diamond so I have on a spacer. But something doesn't look right. Maybe the milgrain ?

img_14804.jpg

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beeby,

All your rings are beautiful! :love:

You have so many great combinations from which to choose.

Personally, I think the one you posted directly above, with the milgrain, is gorgeous!

I love your new eternity! So classic and elegant!
It definitely doesn't need to be paired with your e-ring to make a stunning statement. Love it!

Thanks for sharing your lovely rings with us. :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results