shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Re: Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thre

:love: :love: :love:

It looks so big on your tiny finger!

I hope to work with Caysie again, too. Maybe a band.

retroglam

Rough_Rock

My gorgeous Suzanne halo is nearly in my hands! I am thrilled with what I can see from the pictures. The centre is a 1.09ct S/T OEC from Grace at JbG - Caysie scaled down the setting as my stone is much smaller than the original Suzanne, but I'm so pleased with how it looks and can't wait to see it for real!

img_13904.jpg

img_13905.jpg

img_13906.jpg

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Wow that's stunning!! I saw her on Caysie's Instagram and wondered who her lucky owner was!! Wear her in good health!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Looks like I finally get to contribute to this thread!!

Just got these photos from Caysie :) She will send the glamour shots tomorrow and ship it shortly!! Can't wait to get it!
This is the Rivière band, made with a combination of french cut yogo mine sapphires and diamonds :)

img_1843_2.jpg

Never posted these previously but since I wore them out last night, thought they might deserve a mention in the CVB thread too :)

Presenting the 'Vesta' earrings in 18k gold! These are very solid!!

vesta.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Crystal, those are both just beautiful! :love: I hope you will start your own thread when you get more pictures of the ring (and hand pics) as well as more of the earrings!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Crystal, Your new Caysie additions are gorgeous! I second DS's request for a thread just on your beautiful new goodies. :love: :appl:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock

Crystal_Dreams|1485932559|4122769 said:
Looks like I finally get to contribute to this thread!!

Just got these photos from Caysie :) She will send the glamour shots tomorrow and ship it shortly!! Can't wait to get it!
This is the Rivière band, made with a combination of french cut yogo mine sapphires and diamonds :)

img_1843_2.jpg

Never posted these previously but since I wore them out last night, thought they might deserve a mention in the CVB thread too :)

Presenting the 'Vesta' earrings in 18k gold! These are very solid!!

vesta.jpg

How exciting! I've always wondered how Caysie's french cut gemstones look in real-life. I also echo DiamondSeeker2006's request for photos in a new thread! ^^

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Crystal - both are gorgeous, but that band is absolutely amazing! :love:

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

I only have an iphone and my photography skills are pretty shocking...

But having picked up this beauty today, I couldn't resist a quick snap. Here she is stacked with my Zina Tahiri pink band.
The colour in Caysie's photos is more accurate- this is so delicate and beautiful I can barely believe she's mine! The level of detail is amazing and it's so very well made. The milgrain is seriously the finest I have ever seen- I actually have to bring it close to my face to make out the details. They must've worked on it with a microscope or something!! It's beautifully finished and smooth to touch.

This is my first gemstone ring and first ever french cuts. The yogo sapphires are a very pretty denim blue, and contrast nicely with the diamonds :)

fullsizerender__3__11.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

:love: :love: Caysie's team is amazeballs! She made my crossover ring (in my profile pic) and I just adore it to pieces.

tenaya202

Rough_Rock

Introducing my Jovyn solitaire from CvB ID!! It's a 1.62ct, J, VS1 set in platinum. Just made a SMTB thread here - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/1-6c-j-vs1-jovyn-solitaire-from-cvb-id.228933/

Caysie was so amazing to work with and did SUCH a great job with my ring. I'm obsessed with the delicate claw prongs.. they're so perfectly claw-y (for lack of a better word!) and the brushed finish surpassed my expectations.

img_15150.jpg

img_15151.jpg

img_15152.jpg

TheElms

Shiny_Rock

I've got something coming in about a month and I can't wait to post it here!!! So many beautiful creations!

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock

i love all the CvB designs in this thread!!!

my beautiful and very special clara halo! first pic is mine: bad phone camera and lighting.
the second beautiful pic is from caysie!

image_659.jpg img_1062_0.jpg

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Drooling over all these, ladies! :lickout: I've got my heart set on an OEC Chloe for an upcoming anniversary upgrade! Too bad we just celebrated our 5th last year (although we've been together 10 years), so our next landmark anniversary isn't for another 5 years!

(Think I could make a case for a 30th birthday/belated combo push present for our two kids? :lol-2:)

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't have any of my own photos yet to speak of but here is my new ring. Unusual for me as I don't usually go platinum but circumstances were such that this setting kind of fell into my lap. Its her Jovlyn. The stone she sourced for me and I am so happy. It's a tranny, (gia circular brilliant )J si2, 1.59 ct that faces up like a 1.5 . Im happy I didn't loose face up size by going this route. Im sure there are deep MRBs out there that face up smaller than mine does. Im thinking of stacking it with a beadset plat band and my tiffany twist so I can get my gold in there.

IMG_20170402_153642_01.jpg

TheElms

Shiny_Rock
I can play too! Like Niel I don't have my own shots yet but here are Caysie's. I'm so excited to get it in my hands! Setting is 14K white gold, setting is a custom modification/combination of some of her other settings for an approx 8.1 x 6.1 mm Mahenge spinel.

IMG_0013.JPG IMG_0016.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel, what a gorgeous OEC, and of course, I love the setting! Yours, too, TheElms!!!:love:

Can't wait until both of you get your rings and make your own threads with more pics! I'll add the links here, too!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful new upgrade, mochiko! :love:

I already have Becca on the lookout for the next upgrade, I'm sure she must think I'm nuts, lol!! Thank goodness for WF's lifetime upgrade policy.

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more 'family' photos.

My Barry Bridgestock tourmaline in rose gold, my WF ACA in platinum, and a French cut diamond eternity band. All by Caysie. Ugh, just realized how dirty my ACA is even though I cleaned it a few days ago.. :(

Pleae excuse the horrible office lighting in my photos (first 2 are Caysie's photos). I'll try to take better photos later.

IMG_3750.JPG IMG_3754.JPG 20170418_114050.jpg 20170418_110537.jpg 20170418_104354.jpg 20170418_141145.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results