shape
carat
color
clarity

Ohhhhhh Gypsy... Anita is coming my way!

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
Gypsy,

I have been scouring the forums the past few days for details on the Anita and I see that you recommend it. I just ordered it today. Just wanted to say thank you from afar. I have read everything I can about it!

I am resetting my BGD Blue 1.1 K and I can't wait!!

My prongs were loose so I needed to send in my ring. After starting the process, I decided it was time for a reset!

Thanks for your knowledge!!

Ana Clare

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting! Please post tons of pics when it arrives!

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Hello Ana,

This is Gypsy, I've made the transition to working for the trade and per the rules had to change my role on PS. I am working at High Performance Diamonds, and my role there is evolving and expanding so no longer can help on Hangout as a consumer advocate, though I do miss it very much. I hope you adore your new halo. Please post pictures when you get it, I still love to look at the bling pictures and do check in occasionally. There are a lot of wonderful people still here, and they are happy to help, so I know you will get the support you need. If you do want to reach me, I can be reached though High Perfomance Diamonds.

Best wishes,
Layla (GYPSY)

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
LaylaR|1485419643|4120022 said:
Hello Ana,

This is Gypsy, I've made the transition to working for the trade and per the rules had to change my role on PS. I am working at High Performance Diamonds, and my role there is evolving and expanding so no longer can help on Hangout as a consumer advocate, though I do miss it very much. I hope you adore your new halo. Please post pictures when you get it, I still love to look at the bling pictures and do check in occasionally. There are a lot of wonderful people still here, and they are happy to help, so I know you will get the support you need. If you do want to reach me, I can be reached though High Perfomance Diamonds.

Best wishes,
Layla (GYPSY)

Congratulations!! What an exciting new adventure. I will be certain to post lots of pictures. XOXO

Ana Clare

sln

Rough_Rock
Hi...just curious if you received this ring, I am in love with it. Thank you

acezarra

Shiny_Rock
sln|1488041758|4133517 said:
Hi...just curious if you received this ring, I am in love with it. Thank you

Hi! Unfortunately, I haven't received it yet. Long story short, the USPS took my ring on an unexpected adventure. I should have it by mid-March as they just started the upgrade. I will definitely post pictures once it arrives.

Ana Clare

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results