shape
carat
color
clarity

Question on Radiant Cut engagement ring

dj1982

Rough_Rock
I'm new here but have been lurking. I am trying to decide between two stones and would love some input.

A 3.47 Carat I color VS2 clarity with trapezoids on the side.

Or

A 3.02 Carat G color SI1 clarity with trapezoids on the side.

Dealing with a close family friend and prices are very similar. Thoughts?? Thanks so much.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You really havent given us enough information to work with. We need up close pictures of the faceting patterns, aset images and
an up close video would be nice.

dj1982

Rough_Rock
I will post images and information from Gia cerrificate Monday. Thanks

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dj1982|1485035077|4117723 said:
I will post images and information from Gia cerrificate Monday. Thanks

Like I was saying, numbers from the GIA cert arent really enough unless one number is really out of wack.

flyingpig

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dj1982|1484943813|4117027 said:
Dealing with a close family friend and prices are very similar. Thoughts?? Thanks so much.

I don't intend any disrespect. But, many diamond purchases involving close family/friend don't go very well.
With a vendor, if you are not happy, you speak up and demand; getting refund/exchange is a breeze. It is a business. It is a contract. Nothing personal. No hard feelings.
It gets tricky when you are dealing with friends and family members because you don't want to hurt anyone's feeling. I have read many unfortunate stories here at PS. Just a heads up.

I avoid any big business money transaction with the closest ones as much as I can.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results