clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Thank you for the link Matata. I'm already on page 55. The videos are priceless. How could anyone not fall in love with Atticus. He looks to love playing with his brothers.... well his brothers and WATER!!! All three of your babies are very entertaining.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake|1484443061|4115388 said:
Thank you for the link Matata. I'm already on page 55. The videos are priceless. How could anyone not fall in love with Atticus. He looks to love playing with his brothers.... well his brothers and WATER!!! All three of your babies are very entertaining.
Thanks Callie. You'll see vids of him playing in the toilet and dunking his toys in water. To find Atticus in the house, all we have to do is follow the trail of wet feetie prints.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Page 28, chortling and ooooh-ing and aaaaahing, absolutely amazing boy!!!!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata, I'm still reading about your crazy boy of yours :lol: I didn't realize he was an F1 (which apparently explains everything!)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I hadn't visited this thread in a while. Kelinas, Arcadian, rinkyb, and Mayk, I loved seeing your dogs. (Kelinas, did you pick one? Has your new dog arrived from Korea?) Mayk, I remember when you were just planning to get that dog. It is a chocolate lab, isn't it? I do not remember if you got a male or female. How have things been going?

Matata, of course Atticus is gorgeous. At one point I did some reading on Savannah cats, but I really am a dog person and I do not retain the information. All I recall is that there are generations of the cats and each one is more rarefied than the next if more pure. I know that Atticus is quite pure. I am deriving from the thread that this explains his interest in water. As the owner of a Newfoundland dog, who is drawn to playing in water, I am interested in this phenomenon. Can you tell me where the interest in water comes from?

Deb :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata, I'm still hoping I can somehow visit you and your beautiful cats. :love: I am so in love with Atticus I may just overcome my fear of flying. 8)
I will check out your link when I have a block of uninterrupted time. Looking forward to it and thanks for sharing.

Deb, my kitties, all DSH mixed breed strays, love water too. Weird. But try giving them a bath and oh no. :shock:
Water on their terms. Like everything else. :lol:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy|1484493515|4115457 said:
Deb, my kitties, all DSH mixed breed strays, love water too. Weird. But try giving them a bath and oh no. :shock:
Water on their terms. Like everything else. :lol:

I would love to hear about your kitties' waterplay, missy! All stories very welcome.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF|1484489565|4115448 said:
Matata, of course Atticus is gorgeous. At one point I did some reading on Savannah cats, but I really am a dog person and I do not retain the information. All I recall is that there are generations of the cats and each one is more rarefied than the next if more pure. I know that Atticus is quite pure. I am deriving from the thread that this explains his interest in water. As the owner of a Newfoundland dog, who is drawn to playing in water, I am interested in this phenomenon. Can you tell me where the interest in water comes from?

Atticus's daddy is a Serval. Servals hunt in small streams for frogs and other aquatic critters which may explain the savannah cat's fascination with water which sometimes borders on obsession. All 4 of mine get in the shower with me and play in the kiddie pool in summer but only Atticus is obsessed to the point of turning on faucets and flooding the house.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AGBF...If you click on the link I provided to The Atticus Diaries, you can see 2 videos on page 174 of me hosing him down this past summer. That boy loves his water!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock

Meet Gracie.

She isn't technically my cat, I guess, she "officially" belongs to the neighbors. But when DH and I moved into our new house this past summer, she basically adopted us. She clearly prefers us to her own owners and spends a lot of her time in our yard hanging out, eating the food we put out for her, and getting loved on.

When it was summer and fall and warm out I was ok knowing she was fine and survived just great before us, but now that it's winter and been super rainy and cold at night we've been letting her come inside to sleep with us.

She's the biggest snuggle bug in the universe and we've become BFFs. I had no clue that when we bought our house it would come with a cat! [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

20170119_112044.jpg

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock

Two more weeks until Emmi Lou comes home forever!

Here are some pictures of my visit with her today!

screenshot_2017-01-22-17-14-44.png

screenshot_2017-01-22-17-14-00.png

29595.jpeg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Kelinas|1485123873|4118223 said:

Cuteness overload! It must be difficult to leave her after you visit. I'd ask to move in for the next 2 weeks. :D

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

Kelinas|1485123873|4118223 said:

Oh my! How absolutely adorable!!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

When you are so tired you can sleep with a window crank in your eye.

_1550.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Walked into the pitch black bedroom last night, flipped the light switch and saw this. Mannequin challenge? Rigor mortis? Demonic possession?

1-25-2017_mannequin_challenge.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Porter's first time in snow... I think he likes it!

img_20170206_101757.jpg

img_20170206_101729.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1485392093|4119877 said:
Walked into the pitch black bedroom last night, flipped the light switch and saw this. Mannequin challenge? Rigor mortis? Demonic possession?

OMG! How stinkin' cute is he! :love: Bengal?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake|1484443061|4115388 said:

Well I just spent a good 45 min at work getting better acquainted w. Atticus. I am officially in love with him! What an adorable little guy.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do these pants make my butt look big?
big butt.jpg
Crinkly clown pants impregnated with catnip. It is the current big hit at our house this week.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
big butt.jpg
Crinkly clown pants impregnated with catnip. It is the current big hit at our house this week.

Not at all. You are a PERFECT kitty in every way .:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1127.JPG

My beautiful rescue Italian Spinone. She's been with us for just over 4 years. She came to us aged 2 1/2 years, from a home where they'd allowed their other dog to torment and terrorise her for her short life. Then they took her to the vet and told them to put her to sleep. Fortunately the vet rang the breed rescue to alert them, and got the owner to hand her over. She's the most beautiful, sweet, good natured girl ever.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_1127.JPG

My beautiful rescue Italian Spinone. She's been with us for just over 4 years. She came to us aged 2 1/2 years, from a home where they'd allowed their other dog to torment and terrorise her for her short life. Then they took her to the vet and told them to put her to sleep. Fortunately the vet rang the breed rescue to alert them, and got the owner to hand her over. She's the most beautiful, sweet, good natured girl ever.

She is so beautiful Austina and what a lucky girl to have been rescued by you and your loving family!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy We feel very lucky to have been chosen for her. She settled in with us so easily and quickly, she's a real treasure.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Atticus bathed in a beam from the setting sun
Atticus in a sunbeam 6-23-2017.jpg

Maliik and Juba Kai wedged in the top of the cat tree. Needed some WD-40 and a shoe horn to free them:mrgreen:
jubamaliik cat tree 2 6-23-2017.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Bengals (?) @Matata

More pics of my lovely girl

Someone asked today what kind of 'mutt' she is, I told them, the pedigree kind! :D

IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0363.JPG IMG_0401.JPG

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These furbaby pictures are too cute. Matata and Austina, You have beautiful babies!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

big butt.jpg

i had to log in to respond to this one! Adorable. What a wonderful butt! Would I be allowed to stroke it or would I be attacked?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Bengals (?) @Matata

More pics of my lovely girl

Someone asked today what kind of 'mutt' she is, I told them, the pedigree kind! :D

IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0363.JPG IMG_0401.JPG

I love her!

Deb

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results