shape
carat
color
clarity

In need of jewelry advice

astridwalter

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone,

First of all, let me just apologize for having to post here about this topic. I'm just finding a hard time getting opinions from people i know personally because all of them are saying that it's good. With that, I can't really understand if they are really saying their opinion or just being kind or something.

So here it goes:

I'm getting my mother a birthday present, a necklace from this brand called Biamotti, I'm just wondering if this looks good or not? Please tell me if its good, bad, or if you're neutral about it.

jewelry-korea-style-romantic-austrian-crystal-clover-pendant-necklace-for-women-necklace-555x555.jpg

Shondra

Rough_Rock
Judging just from the design I have to say that I absolutely love it. It looks really beautiful and I'll bet it will look even better when you're wearing it. Other than that, I'm not too knowledgeable about the 'spec's so I'll leave that to the experts here to help you with.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Design-wise, that looks like a lovely and very wearable pendant.

HemariJewelers

Rough_Rock
Trade
It is a lovely design really, and I'm sure your mother will love it!
I was checking out the website you referenced and noticed that the pendant necklace seem to be made out an alloy of some sort, probably copper or nickel. i would honestly be surprised if even the plating had any real gold or rhodium on it. i would consider the necklace/ pendant's durability. also, the chain measures 17 inches which is quite small depending on height and neck size.

One could have this exact piece custom made with durable rhodium plating, 6-7mm round Swarovski cubic zirconia, with chain size of choice, in silver, from about 50 bucks before shipping. from about 120 bucks if made in solid 10k gold.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results