shape
carat
color
clarity

Photographer captures stunning photos of maine coons

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG never seen one before! Thank you for posting!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Wow - those are amazing cats! Some of them don't even look real... Thanks for sharing =)

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and majestic looking! I want one (but the three cats I have are enough!)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, beautiful cats and pics.

I can only imagine how long it took to get those expressions with the cat sitting still and looking at the camera.

MJ_Mac

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
tyty333 summed it up perfectly - majestic. I don't think I've ever seen such beautiful cats before, very regal looking.

House Cat - thanks for sharing!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I saw this on Facebook and thought the photos were amazing. I had never heard of these kitties before since I am not really a cat person.
The first one scares me a little bit, I have to say.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful photos! Thank you for sharing!

My Fluffy, a Maine Coon, passed on a few years ago. I still miss her terribly. These photos brought up a lot of happy memories with her.

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
thanks for posting this! I have 2 ragdolls and love Maine coons too! One day I plan on adding one to my family! I love big snuggly cats!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
CRYSTAL24K|1484276995|4114932 said:

My Fluffy, a Maine Coon, passed on a few years ago. I still miss her terribly. These photos brought up a lot of happy memories with her.

Crystal, I'm sorry about your Maine Coon, Fluffy.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh I love Main Coons. Gorgeous cats...probably some of my favorite because for the most part they're so damn chill! Unfortunate that my allergy to cat dander is off the charts so having one in the house isn't gonna work for me.

My friend has one that is IN LUV with my dog, loves it when I let her come visit and they run around like... dogs :lol: Its cute to watch (especially so considering my dog isn't known for being cat tolerant!)

But this is also a cat that will wear a harness/leash to the beach so go figure....

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRYSTAL24K|1484276995|4114932 said:

I'm so sorry about your kitty! I miss my Otis too. He had such a unique personality. We still talk about him all of the time! I will have another Maine Coon someday, when the time is right. :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh!!! They look regal, and very much Don't-mess-with-me. They are beautiful and do look like miniature lions. Thank you so much for sharing.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here's my 16 year old sweetie, covered with peony petals. She's not a purebred; I got her from a shelter. But she is from Maine!

img_14513.jpg

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Maria D|1484452478|4115410 said:
Here's my 16 year old sweetie, covered with peony petals. She's not a purebred; I got her from a shelter. But she is from Maine!

Maria she is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Those eyes are just amazing.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh love all of them. :love: So strong and royal in every way.

Thank you Housecat for starting this thread. I'm so sorry about your dear Otis. :cry:

Maria your sweet baby is just gorgeous. :love:

Crystal, I'm so sorry about your baby Fluffy. :cry:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maria D|1484452478|4115410 said:

MariaD she's GORGEOUS :love: One thing I found interesting is that you have quite a lot of purebred animals in shelters. She may not have pedigree but she's all Maine Coon. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results