shape
carat
color
clarity

My first Padparadscha sapphire

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi. I currently have bought and is on the way a small .22ct/4mm padparascha sapphire from Starruby.in. It comes with a GRS certifitcate stating it's a Padparascha. I also have curently a orangy-pink rough sapphire from blazengems being cut to. I am going to have to decide which one I want, but just in case I wanted to get both for how good the sale was and then I will return the other. Chancces are I'm going to lean towards the blazengem one since it will be a bigger stone, but you don't know for sure how it will look when cut, and he is fine with keeping it himself if I don't like it. So to star off I will post vendor pick of the starruby one and then will post my pics of both stones when I receive them in like a week, and you guys can help me decide. Thanks :)

7700681_lrg.jpg
7700681_2_lrg.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that is a beautiful color! :love: It's going to be a tough choice, I'm looking forward to seeing the other stone!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
I'm no help at all with colored stones- but I LOVE Padparadscha Sapphires!!! Can't wait to see what other the other one looks like for you to choose from!

Dani5577

Rough_Rock
It's a beautiful color! What are you going to do with the stone you choos?

userangl28212003

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Heres some pictures of the stone pa6.jpg pa5.jpg set_3.jpg dsc02326.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results