shape
carat
color
clarity

Help with tracking down a vendor from many years ago.

Chrometsav

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

I could do with some help on finding the diamond vendor who was recommended here many years ago. Apologies if this is vague it just struck a chord at the time and all these years later I remember the great reviews they were given.

It was a man and wife/partner team (not a big retailer) and at the time they had a normal non-internet shop. Either American or Canadian and they sourced diamonds and created settings for PS customers and were really patient and helpful. I remember they were also into Ideal-Scope as a tool way before many vendors caught on.

Not much to go on I know but if anyone had an idea as to who it was I'd appreciate a few names being thrown up.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Could it be Jan and Brad at Diamond brokers of Florida? I don't seem to remember them using idealscope though but they are a married couple.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pyramid|1484345342|4115127 said:
Could it be Jan and Brad at Diamond brokers of Florida? I don't seem to remember them using idealscope though but they are a married couple.

This was going to be my guess too!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got my DH's wedding band from Diamond Brokers...nice folks!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That was exactly my first thought!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
niceice?

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes niceice were a husband wife team too of todd and his late wife.

I remember another whom I think were Canadian but can't remember their name. They were very nice and I always wondered if they were the same couple who used to come on QVC TV in the UK but never found out. All I remember is that I think his name was Arthur. :think:

Chrometsav

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much guys. It was Brad and Jan clap :clap:

septembergirl

Shiny_Rock
We bought my engagement ring from Brad and Jan over 10 years ago. Gosh, time flies!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results