shape
carat
color
clarity

Resizing a Memoire wedding band

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call Pearlman's and ask them about having it resized. They carry Memoire and are very well versed in their products!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would suggest sizing beads for now since it's winter and wait to see how the ring fits with summer swelling before committing to a resize.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I wouldn't amend the "permanent" structure of the ring by removing stones or sizing.

Make simple aesthetic changes (like beads or bars...) if you really want the ring because people fluctuate (taste, size, circumstance...) more than "rings" do. Notwithstanding more "people" are size 6 than 5 should "you" change your mind down the road. Remember Estate purchasing means someones' circumstances, changed, also.

FWIW, I bought a larger size eternity ring. Wore it with a wedding band to keep it in "check" on my left ring finger. Wore it on my left middle ring finger alone. And, wore it (loose) on my RH without any stabilization. I am glad for the larger size because it is more flexible.

cheers--Sharon

Strawberry129

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the replies all!

The jeweler recommended getting sizing beads to decrease the size to 5.5. That might work, but I'll see.

For anyone who is interested, Memoire's response is that I should go to a Memoire retailer and have them send the ring to Memoire. Memoire would then do an "unset reset." Not sure about the price since they told me it's best to see a retailer for that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results