shape
carat
color
clarity

How old is your pet(s) ?

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
Remingtons unofficial birthday is 9/11/14.

He was found is siblings in a fertilizer bag when they were about 2 weeks old.

My korean adoption is called off (it's apparently easier to adopt a child than a dog jeez :nono: )

So instead, I'm getting this angel for my dad :

Haven't decided on a name yet - I'm thinking something along the lines of Emmi Lou or Lucy. She was born in 12/11/16 making her a whopping 24 days old.

fb_img_1483506724479.jpg

capture__2016-12-30-18-52-56_2.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Kelinas she is the sweetest little pup. So so precious!!!! I'm predicting someone is going to be a very spoiled baby.

Remington is also a beautiful baby!!!

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Callie!
Remington is my baby ❤

As for the pup, my dad has no idea.
He's going to freak out when I take him to pick her up. I'm so excited!! :love:
4 more weeks!

received_10210194122222937.jpeg

robertwatson

Rough_Rock
Even I have a kitty named Daisy and she's 3. She is very adorable.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelinas|1483540357|4112240 said:
Thanks Callie!
Remington is my baby ❤

4 more weeks!

OMG OMG OMG! Kelinas! What a precious baby! :love: :love: :love:
Oh so happy for you and her and your dad!!! :appl:

And big hugs to you and Remington!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelinas|1483508152|4112173 said:

My korean adoption is called off (it's apparently easier to adopt a child than a dog jeez :nono: )

Haven't decided on a name yet - I'm thinking something along the lines of Emmi Lou or Lucy. She was born in 12/11/16 making her a whopping 24 days old.

What a beautiful kitty :love: . I think that might be the cutest little puppy I've ever seen! What type is she? What a sweet present for your dad!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw Kelinas that little pup is so cute! She will be a great companion for your father. And Remington is beautiful!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All your babies are so beautiful!

Here is my baby, she is 5 years old and she is my everything <3

20150707_0.jpg

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
I have a Lhasa Apso who is 14. I've had him since he was about 8 weeks old.
He is one of the great loves of my life. He has slowed down a bit over the past year and it does break my heart. I know I am lucky to have had so much time together, though. He has been deaf for the past few years and it really aids him in being his defiant self. :D

He is still pretty spry, but when I did a dog walk I put him in a stroller (because: long distance).

22_10.jpg

My cat is about 9, which is kind of hard to believe. I got him when he was 2. Not sure if it was "2" or actually his age.

Love him to pieces. I recently cat-breaded him. He wasn't delighted, but he is always a good sport. The dog thought he looked delicious. :lol:

2_260.jpg

Edit: I realize with all of the money they've cost me over the years, I could have a pretty sweet rock. But I would not trade a thing, of course. Take all my money, vet! I need my babies! ;-)

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi yenny, fellow Westie girl!!!! Love your Zoe, schnoodles are ADORBS!!!

Everyone's sweet pets, great thread, DF, such a relief from reality now :lol:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay, I love pet threads!

My maltese girl is 7 (eek! She's my emotional support animal and the thought of her getting old makes me cry whenever I think about it for too long).

The cockapoo (try colored) is about 2.5 years old and still acts like a hyper puppy!

DH and I love them tons, and I'm using these pics to surprise him with portraits of them (drawn by a talented artist). I'm excited to see his reaction :)

trogdor%20portrait%20pic.jpg
jiggly%20on%20white.jpg

GRR, I rotated both of them but no luck, they still are sideways!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iwantsparkle|1484070224|4114029 said:
He is one of the great loves of my life. He has slowed down a bit over the past year and it does break my heart. I know I am lucky to have had so much time together, though. He has been deaf for the past few years and it really aids him in being his defiant self. :D

He is still pretty spry, but when I did a dog walk I put him in a stroller (because: long distance).

22_10.jpg

My cat is about 9, which is kind of hard to believe. I got him when he was 2. Not sure if it was "2" or actually his age.

Love him to pieces. I recently cat-breaded him. He wasn't delighted, but he is always a good sport. The dog thought he looked delicious. :lol:

2_260.jpg

Edit: I realize with all of the money they've cost me over the years, I could have a pretty sweet rock. But I would not trade a thing, of course. Take all my money, vet! I need my babies! ;-)

Love your pets but oh my, your poor cat....lol thats great! :appl: my dog has a long pointy head, maybe I can get away with it before she tries to eat it?(I would have to be pretty quick!!)

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
Arcadian|1484083762|4114117 said:

Love your pets but oh my, your poor cat....lol thats great! :appl: my dog has a long pointy head, maybe I can get away with it before she tries to eat it?(I would have to be pretty quick!!)

Hehe. :)

If you ever get bored, apparently there are tons of catbreads (and probably dogbreads!) online. I have no idea why, either. Haha.

I saw a bunch on IG.

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
violet3|1484012849|4113897 said:
Kelinas|1483508152|4112173 said:

What a beautiful kitty :love: . I think that might be the cutest little puppy I've ever seen! What type is she? What a sweet present for your dad!

Thanks! She's a Yorkshire Terrier. They look like little Rottweiler puppies when they are born!
So in the last 8 days, she's gotten so much bigger ( for a Yorkie of course)
She is now wobble running and her ears should start perking up soon ❤
I took screenshots of the video the lovely breeder sent me ❤❤

screenshot_2017-01-08-12-39-49.png

screenshot_2017-01-08-12-40-12.png

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She's too adorable - yes she totally looked like a Rottie in that picture. I LOVE puppies!!!!

My two dogs are 7 months and 6 years old. My sweet Rhonda is a 6 year old shepherd mix (mixed with what, I don't know - maybe dingo? coyote?) She's nervous as heck, but she has a heart of gold. I love her sweet, gentle spirit. When my 11 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel passed away in August, she went into a period of horrible anxiety and depression. That is how we got Brodie, our 7 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Did I say I LOVE PUPPIES?!?!? My husband gets really irritated, but I just love watching him get super excited over everything, and experiencing everything for the first time, including whatever is the next closest thing he can tear to shreds :lol: :love:

Brown dog is Rhonda, and white/brown is Brodie (4 months old in this pic), legs belong to my sweet hubby.

14434922_10210715703637156_4272382636648888531_0.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandinavian|1484058135|4113997 said:

What type of dog is this Scandinavian? Setter? She's so pretty!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelinas, Thank you for posting updates. The pictures are cuteness overload!!! Your dad is going to be so happy.

Everyone's babies are adorable. This is such a fun thread.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
violet3|1484159514|4114413 said:
Scandinavian|1484058135|4113997 said:

What type of dog is this Scandinavian? Setter? She's so pretty!

Oh thank you Violet! Yes, she is an english setter :) Very active and very spoiled :halo: We have two human children also, but this one will always be my baby :lol:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelinas|1483540357|4112240 said:
Thanks Callie!
Remington is my baby ❤

4 more weeks!

OMG OMG OMG sooooooooooo cute :love: :love: :love:

(I love dogs... perhaps you could tell... :lol: )

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
violet3|1484159033|4114409 said:
She's too adorable - yes she totally looked like a Rottie in that picture. I LOVE puppies!!!!

My two dogs are 7 months and 6 years old. My sweet Rhonda is a 6 year old shepherd mix (mixed with what, I don't know - maybe dingo? coyote?) She's nervous as heck, but she has a heart of gold. I love her sweet, gentle spirit. When my 11 year old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel passed away in August, she went into a period of horrible anxiety and depression. That is how we got Brodie, our 7 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. Did I say I LOVE PUPPIES?!?!? My husband gets really irritated, but I just love watching him get super excited over everything, and experiencing everything for the first time, including whatever is the next closest thing he can tear to shreds :lol: :love:

Brown dog is Rhonda, and white/brown is Brodie (4 months old in this pic), legs belong to my sweet hubby.

Totally adorable, both of them! My DH also gets a *bit* annoyed when furbaby chews on his shoes... Me too! She should prefer mine, as they smell of me, yes?? :lol:

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You all have the most beautiful animals!

My buddy Hollis turned 9 on the 4th...looks like a puppy! ...and has the energy of one.

img_14494.jpg

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
puppmom|1484162875|4114432 said:
You all have the most beautiful animals!

My buddy Hollis turned 9 on the 4th...looks like a puppy! ...and has the energy of one.

He's a beauty!!! I love that he's still like a puppy :love:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium

22_10.jpg

2_260.jpg

I just HAD to come back here, because I completely forgot to comment on this. The kitty in a bread bowl had me laughing from the belly with tears pouring down my face :lol: . What a good sport!

Kelinas

Shiny_Rock
I need help. I need to give the breeder a name to start getting my pup used to her name but I'm seriously stuck.

Judging by the pictures, does she look like a Emmi Lou, Luna or a Lucy?

I love Emmi Lou but it's almost too similar to Remy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelinas, Emma Lou is the perfect name for that sweet little face!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kelinas|1484184313|4114571 said:
I need help. I need to give the breeder a name to start getting my pup used to her name but I'm seriously stuck.

Judging by the pictures, does she look like a Emmi Lou, Luna or a Lucy?

I love Emmi Lou but it's almost too similar to Remy

Luna!!! I think once her furry little face fills in, she'll look just like a Luna :love: :love: :love:

iwantsparkle

Shiny_Rock
violet3|1484171524|4114483 said:

I just HAD to come back here, because I completely forgot to comment on this. The kitty in a bread bowl had me laughing from the belly with tears pouring down my face :lol: . What a good sport!

Hehe. Thanks, Violet. :) He is indeed a good sport.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results