shape
carat
color
clarity

LUV2SPARKLE''S Ashley 313 by Leon!!!!! Stone by BGD

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Acinom! Yes, it is still a bit out of round and the edges on the top are a little bent. No one notices except me. I plan to go see Leon sometime this year and see what he has to say about it. I still love the ring. I have thought about a couple resetting options but can't really nail one down that I would be totally satisfied with. I love french cuts but would be afraid to invest in a setting I have never tried on. I almost did that with a Tacori and when I tried it on, I hated it. One thing that I have noticed in reading threads here-many people have multiple settings. I love all things bright and sparkly but I want to be content so I am waiting.

Funny, that you should post on my old thread because the thing I REALLY want to have is a blue sapphire the color of yours. I have your pics on my phone so every where I go I tell vendors that "I want one that glows like this one!" I was in Hawaii in October showing your stone to several jewelers. It is constantly on my mind, as I don't think I have ever seen a stone as beautiful as yours!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hopefully Leon can do something about it, if it's bothering you. As others do not notice it, it's probably not obvious, but it would be great if he can make it like new again. It's such a unique setting!!!

Thank you for the kind words on my sapphire. It was a case of love at first sight. I am sure you will find your dream sapphire as well.

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GIRL!!! LOOK AT THE COLORS FLYING OFF THIS ROCK!!! :eek2:
ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! Leon did an amazing job!
I noticed you're seeking a gem stone to pop in that setting!! A Blue Sappire, perhaps?!? That would be AMAZE-BALLS!!!
Do share more photos and updates!! She's too pretty to keep all to yourself!!!
;)2
CRM

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews, you are so sweet! I don't have any recent photos but truthfully, the setting is a little bent on the top edges. I need to get to NYC and have Leon take a look at it. Hopefully, I can get there before the end of the year. I still wear it with my spacer and eternity about half the time and with a baguette and round band I bought at ID jewelry a quarter of the time and the rest by itself. That pic with all the colors was taken out by my pool under a multi colored umbrella. Those are the colors you see!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matthews, you are so sweet! I don't have any recent photos but truthfully, the setting is a little bent on the top edges. I need to get to NYC and have Leon take a look at it. Hopefully, I can get there before the end of the year. I still wear it with my spacer and eternity about half the time and with a baguette and round band I bought at ID jewelry a quarter of the time and the rest by itself. That pic with all the colors was taken out by my pool under a multi colored umbrella. Those are the colors you see!

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!! Bent, or not!! LOVE!!! :kiss2:

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Woot woot ! Congrats glad you finallly got it =)2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results