shape
carat
color
clarity

Looking forward to seeing some new bling from PSers!

Msheidiann

Rough_Rock
luv2sparkle|1483140529|4110893 said:
Msheidiann, that is beautiful! My absolute favorite look!

Thank you!!! My favorite too. I'm a simple stay at home mom, so it suits my lifestyle.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Msheidiann|1483142831|4110910 said:
luv2sparkle|1483140529|4110893 said:
Msheidiann, that is beautiful! My absolute favorite look!

Thank you!!! My favorite too. I'm a simple stay at home mom, so it suits my lifestyle.

Classic is always beautiful - congrats on your new stone and welcome! Your set looks beautiful on you!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ac117, LLJsmom, you ladies are making me craaaave a VCA Carnelian..hmm..thinking about a Sweet bracelet to layer with my existing Sweet bracelet. As it happens, red is my absolute favourite colour! :love: :love:

m-2-b, talk about finger coverage!! Woooowza!! Please please start a new thread!! You're also enabling me, making me think (again) of halo'ing Holly!! Tell me, what led you to decide on a halo? Enquiring minds and all that! lol

Mochiko, your set is a classic beauty. I echo the request for your new ring's own thread.

Loving seeing everyone's new bling. Keep them coming, ladies!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
m-2-b|1483128787|4110828 said:
Thanks, everyone, for sharing in my excitement! :wavey: I will have to do a formal thread on my VC reset another time!

Missy & Acinom--this next pic is for the both of you! :))

OMG!! I just fainted!! :o :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1483130004|4110835 said:
m-2-b|1483128787|4110828 said:
Thanks, everyone, for sharing in my excitement! :wavey: I will have to do a formal thread on my VC reset another time!

Missy & Acinom--this next pic is for the both of you! :))

:appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Can't wait for your thread! :D

GORGEOUS! :love: And I can't wait for your thread either. Thank for the sneak peek and extra pics and now looking forward to your photo shoot. You always do an amazing photo shoot of your bling and I know it is worth waiting for and in the meantime congratulations again on a beautiful ring. Well done! :appl:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
well, I wasn't going to do this, but had to do something to get the bad taste of 2016 out of my mouth! I broke down and got .50 tcw ID jewelry diamond studs, 14k white gold martini. I tried to take pics, but no luck. If I do get a decent pic, will post.

I also purchased a .5 carat brian gavin signature diamond when he was having his 10% sale. I haven't gotten it yet. My hope/plan is to down the line, is to use the diamond studs as side stones to make a 3 stone right hand ring, when I have the time/money/motivation. I am thinking of something in yellow gold. It's just nice to have something to look forward to.

You guys are a bad influence :devil:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bunch of lucky ladies here!... :love: :appl: . I didn't receive anything for Christmas ... ;(

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1483207292|4111088 said:
Bunch of lucky ladies here!... :love: :appl: . I didn't receive anything for Christmas ... ;(
I'm sure you got the love of your wife and daughters :D

Boom

Shiny_Rock
I got the best Christmas present this year.
This is my new OEC set in a CVB setting.
nr.jpg
With the Alexandria band
nrr2.jpg
Both photos by Caysie.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh so dreamy, Boom! :love: The octagonal CVB setting really complements your OEC! :appl: What are the specs on your OEC? Please indulge us with some handshots, including group shots w/ your cushion and asscher rings!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's amazing Boom! Caysie's octagonal setting is such a beautiful design :love:
Congrats with your beautiful piece and I am looking forward to see your handshots.

Enjoy wearing your lovely ring.

Boom

Shiny_Rock
m-2-b
Thank you, the style is so different from my other more modern settings but I'm loving it!
The OEC is a 3.50ct K VS1 from OWD.
I'll try to take my own photos in the next few days.

Acimom
Thank you!
Caysie is such a talented designer with a great eye for proportions.
I'd love to work with her again.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, Boom! That is gorgeous!!! :love: Caysie does do beautiful work and your stone is just perfect in that setting! I think my next ring with her will be a halo!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boom, that is gorgeous!!! :love: :clap: :love: what an amazing stone!! I can't wait to see more pics, especially of it on! I need ideas :naughty:

Q

Queenie60

What a wonderful thread! I love all of your rings and things!! Keep it coming.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely gorgeous Boom! Love the band too!!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes it seems there r fewer updates compared to some previous years, but the post there are, Wow! I especially love the antique sapphire drop earring with chunky halos, and the big rings with the delicate halos. :appl:

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
Here's mine. I had a Sholdt solitaire setting I loved but with an oval pink tourmaline in it. I tried to like it but the stone wasn't pink, it was salmon, a very bad color with the 18 K gold, especially in the "fern" texture. So I rejuvenated the setting with a CBI from Wink, 1.29 J SI1.

img_14316.jpg

img_14317.jpg

img_14318.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1482931167|4110004 said:
LLJsmom, all your bling is gorgeous and classic and timeless and looks amazing on you! :love: :love: :love:

Kate, thank you for starting this thread and I am very much looking forward to seeing more of PSers bling in this thread...pretty please. 8)

My most recent bling purchase was a few days ago and it is my gift from my dh for the holidays. A Chanukah and Christmas combo gift.
Antique sapphire diamond earrings. I am not a colored gem expert so I don't know the quality of the sapphires but I think they are super pretty and I love the shape of the earrings and the soft glowy antique diamonds that surround them and well when I saw them I sort of fell in love with them. A totally spontaneous impulse purchase as I was not planning on buying any bling this month. Impulsive for me since I did have to think about it for 2 hours after seeing them so my dh and I were walking around the precious town (one of my favorites) and I was thinking about it while they held the earrings for me. That is as impulsive as I get LOL. Plus I had PSers helping along the way during that time and they were advising and enabling me the whole way. :lol: You know who you are and thank you. :devil: :halo:

WOW! Missy exquisite! breathtaking! lucky you!

Thank you Missy, I started the thread because I covet everyone's jewelry! :)

Happy New Year!!!!

:love: :love: :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
snotty_pie|1482941618|4110036 said:
A Princess Diana sapphire ring! 3.9 carat oval sapphire (heat treated) with ~1.5ctw E/F VS round diamonds. :angel:

This is a beautiful ring Snotty ... a dream of mine!! lovely!!!

:wavey: :love: :love:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely, cheerful thread!

I adore all the pieces, but since I love sapphires, I particularly like Missy's sapphire earrings and Snotty's Diana ring. What beauty! Each of you is going to have to get sapphire halo earrings or a ring now, whichever one you lack! I think the blue of the ring is better than Diana's (which is a little on the dark side IMHO). And the earrings are very royal, too! PSers really do have jewelry collections fit for princesses!

Enjoy them!

PS Forgot to say - I also really like the VCA carnelian. It's the only VCA piece I've considered, so that I can have a piece without breaking the bank, and I do like red. It's great to see it on a "model!" Enjoy it, LLJSMom, it looks great on you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boom, gorgeous ring! Did you purchase the band as well? I adore that band. I MUST have one at some point. Both pieces are amazing!

Sagefemme, your ring is gorgeous. What a great way to update and love that setting again. It is beautiful!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sagefemme|1483308524|4111425 said:
Here's mine. I had a Sholdt solitaire setting I loved but with an oval pink tourmaline in it. I tried to like it but the stone wasn't pink, it was salmon, a very bad color with the 18 K gold, especially in the "fern" texture. So I rejuvenated the setting with a CBI from Wink, 1.29 J SI1.

Wowsa! Really gorgeous set!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very modest but here is the .5 tcw Id jewelry studs. I'm enjoying them but i think my sweet spot is just a smidge bigger, but less than 1 tcw total, since petite jewelry looks better on me.

idstudscropped.jpg

snotty_pie

Shiny_Rock
Tekate|1483364242|4111548 said:
snotty_pie|1482941618|4110036 said:
A Princess Diana sapphire ring! 3.9 carat oval sapphire (heat treated) with ~1.5ctw E/F VS round diamonds. :angel:

This is a beautiful ring Snotty ... a dream of mine!! lovely!!!

:wavey: :love: :love:

Thank you, Tekate and Jambalaya! And getting matching earrings... great idea :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results