shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Van Cleef and Arpels jewelry!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is it my imagination or is there a current VCA-craze going on in PS??!!

Personally, I do wish I wouldn't get sidetracked by these beautilicious VCA pieces!! D**** you, VCA!! :bigsmile: I really wanna get my FM watch and/ or upgrade Holly, or get some other bling!!

Juuuusst thinking aloud!! :cheeky: :naughty:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha! VCA is addictive and contagious! I think if it happened to cost half as much, I'd be buying a lot more of it. So for now, the pricing keeps me from overindulging!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1483419344|4111784 said:
Haha! VCA is addictive and contagious! I think if it happened to cost half as much, I'd be buying a lot more of it. So for now, the pricing keeps me from overindulging!!!

Do you not think that one of the reasons we covet VCA is because of their high price-tags? I think pyschologists would problably tell us that!! lol

Well, I discovered yesterday that I am enamoured with the pave WG Vintage Alhambra bracelet (I went to try on the Carneilian Sweet and then the 5-motif Carnelian Vintage) !! Yes, outrageous price-tag and all :-o ....cannot buy it yet!! ;(

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom, mol42, thank you for the suggestions for cleaning VCA! I definitely need to be more careful going forward. I did see some pre-loved MOP pieces online with large airlines that mol42 mentioned. :knockout: I am seeing slight airlines with my carnelian, hopefully not caused by my washing and soaking!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Phoenix|1483592482|4112539 said:

Do you not think that one of the reasons we covet VCA is because of their high price-tags? I think pyschologists would problably tell us that!! lol

Well, I discovered yesterday that I am enamoured with the pave WG Vintage Alhambra bracelet (I went to try on the Carneilian Sweet and then the 5-motif Carnelian Vintage) !! Yes, outrageous price-tag and all :-o ....cannot buy it yet!! ;(

I think I'd still covet it at half the price which would still allow for some brand mark-up! :lol: I love all the vintage bracelets and consider them the perfect size, but wow, the WG pave one is fabulous!!! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Phoenix the WG pave alhambra bracelet is just curious crazy gorgeous!! Worth waiting for. I hope you get it Phoenix. It would look absolutely amazing on you.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
White gold, white MOP Alhambra pendant.

Yellow gold, malachite Alhambra pendant.

img_14449.jpg

img_14450.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1483848728|4113448 said:

Phoenix the WG pave alhambra bracelet is just curious crazy gorgeous!! Worth waiting for. I hope you get it Phoenix. It would look absolutely amazing on you.

LLJsmom, it was/ is much to my dismay that I covet the much more expensive Vintage Alhambra bracelet. Thus, I'm selling my Sweet bracelet now. Why oh why did I not know this at the time I purchased the Sweet?!! ;( :sick:

Anyhow, I'm loooooving all your new VCA pieces!! :love: :love: :love:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did anyone else get a lovely white package from VCA today? I was surprised to find a flat white box with a hard cover book inside! Is this the norm? Super excited! Made my hump day!!!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1486585991|4126144 said:
Did anyone else get a lovely white package from VCA today? I was surprised to find a flat white box with a hard cover book inside! Is this the norm? Super excited! Made my hump day!!!!
PB, nope didn't get anything! Is it because I never had anything shipped? What book?!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CareBear said:
PB, nope didn't get anything! Is it because I never had anything shipped? What book?!
CareBear :wavey:
Some pics of what I got!

img_14933.jpg

img_14934.jpg

img_14935.jpg

img_14936.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The package came with the card and a book.

img_14937.jpg

img_14938.jpg

img_14939.jpg

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
PintoBean|1486776037|4127311 said:
CareBear said:
CareBear :wavey:
Some pics of what I got!
PintoBean|1486776444|4127312 said:
The package came with the card and a book.

Wowza! That's an awesome surprise, PintoBean!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!!!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No words, besides "Happy Venereal Disease Day!" :dance:
img_2061_0.jpg img_2062_1.jpg img_2063.jpg img_2064.jpg img_2065_0.jpg img_2066.jpg img_2067_1.jpg img_2068.jpg img_2069.jpg img_2070.jpg img_2071_0.jpg img_2072.jpg img_2073.jpg

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bracelet, best VD gift ever :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow! Happy VD day to you! It's gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh, love that bracelet, PB!!! :love: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another VCA lovely on you PB. That is gorgeous and will go with everything. Congratulations!! Happy V-Day indeed!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PB, soooo happy you got the onyx bracelet!! Beautiful!! :appl: :love: :love: :love:

Please start a new thread with a gazillion pics!! I LOVE onyx!!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PB, your onyx bracelet is lovely! Looks like your kitties love VCA too! :bigsmile:

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Love the onyx bracelet on you, PintoBean! Did you already order the bracelet before the CCA book came, or did the book serve as inspiration? ;-)

lynahs1295

Shiny_Rock
tradesy is a bit like ebay...some legit sellers and some questionable ones i think...as long as you are buying from an established company i think you will be okay :wink2:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tradesy is a bit like ebay...some legit sellers and some questionable ones i think...as long as you are buying from an established company i think you will be okay :wink2:

Ah ok. I didn't realise that. Wow, it'd be like wading through the jungle. Thanks for letting me know.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
All these VCA pieces are so lovely... They make me sigh.

m-2-b, are you wearing you vintage Alhambra single motif necklace? Do you wear it casually? I love the white gold. I recently saw the sweet bracelet. It was very cute, but I would have preferred one motif only rather than the 6 or 8 it had.

This isn't new but I wear it 24/7 through dishwashing and showers and yucky workouts. And it hasn't broken!! I really love it. I would buy another to stack with it.

I don't always wear my tennis bracelet but I never take off my butterfly.

_989.jpeg

_990.jpeg
Is your butterfly bracelet still holding up well and do you still wear it 24/7? I baby my jewelry for the most part, but I don't want to HAVE to baby it (if that makes sense lol).

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is your butterfly bracelet still holding up well and do you still wear it 24/7? I baby my jewelry for the most part, but I don't want to HAVE to baby it (if that makes sense lol).
Yes, I do wear my butterfly all the time. I am sure that it isn't in as good condition if I didn't wear it all the time, but I can't say I care enough. It looks the same to me. But mind you, I don't loupe it at all. I run, shower, wash dishes with it on. I wear jewelry in phases. I may keep it on for 4-6 months, and then swap it out for something else which I wear for a long time. I've had my butterfly on and off for about 1.5 years now. I don't wear it on the same side as my watch because it gets caught. My butterfly is on right arm, and I am right handed. It sees a lot of action.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I went to VCA earrings on Tuesday, to try on the various earrings (before I pay my friend for the yellow halo earrings, to make sure I absolutely want them, instead of a pair of VCA earrings).

Summary:
- Frivole earrings are now also available in yellow gold, yay (attached). Funny enough though, they're not very golden yellow - I guess it's bc of the white diamond pave
- Frivole earrings in WG are still fabulously beautiful!!
- I'm not so enamoured with Lotus earrings any more - they don't make a statement like the Lotus BTF ring
- Alhambras hang soooo low below my lobes, they look "funny"

Also, the earrings have super short posts and when they change the posts to try to make them higher (to fit my lower piercings), I just could NOT put them on, bc of the clips which were in the way. I fidgeted for a while and then gave up! Ha, maybe this was my brief love affair with VCA earrings!! Why can't they make them easier to put on and I'd bet they're not very comfy to wear. I'd love to hear input from VCA earring owners!

PS. I also tried on the Flying Butterfly BTF ring in white and rose gold (but forgot to take a pic, duh!)...Oh my Lord!
!:love::love::love:

VCA_Frivole earrings in YG.jpg

Last edited:

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've decided to withdraw my Sweet bracelet from Preloved.

Am loving wearing it with my Cartier pave Love.

Cartier_Lien.jpg

That's a beautiful pairing, Phoenix! And I love that ring; I'm not used to seeing stones besides diamonds on you--it's lovely!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results