shape
carat
color
clarity

Meet Ginormica!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I've had this setting for a few weeks and have realized that the general population has very different taste than PS! To tell you the truth, my daughter and hubby were upset when I came home with this new setting! The words bulky, 1980's nightmare and other unpleasant phrases were uttered. So you can imagine my surprise when I went to a family reunion. And the compliments from my sisters--who never ever even notice my other resets-- grabbed my hand and said wow! They wanted me to promise to keep it in this setting forever! The next day at work, the same thing happened. My colleagues, who have never commented on my ring. Had the same reaction! Anyhow, here she is: Ginormica! img_6115.jpg img_6116.jpg img_6122_3.jpg img_6125.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL Nala, I love the name you have given her and I will say she looks marvelous on your hand! It might not be something I could pull off but you sure can and she looks terrific on you. :love: Enjoy her in all her beautiful big blingy goodness. :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To each their own! Its a big stone and she can certainly pull off a big setting...If you love it that's all that matters!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sounds like a hit with your circle! glad you love it and the name made me lol

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Definitely lives up to its name! Looks great on you. I like the delicate floral band next Ginormica, too.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it certainly is eye catching! Your diamond has had lots of wardrobe changes but what is important is that you like it!

Lots of bling there but I too love the delicate band with the larger setting!

elizabethess

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ginormica! Love that name, just right for a setting with a lot of personality :appl:

Is that a new band as well? I recall from previous topics that you like to stack and have multiple bands, but I don't think I've seen that one posted before. It's so pretty!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1482932072|4110007 said:
LOL Nala, I love the name you have given her and I will say she looks marvelous on your hand! It might not be something I could pull off but you sure can and she looks terrific on you. :love: Enjoy her in all her beautiful big blingy goodness. :appl:

Thank you, Missy! I am having so much fun with Ginormica and enjoying the unexpected compliments!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tyty333|1482936463|4110017 said:
To each their own! Its a big stone and she can certainly pull off a big setting...If you love it that's all that matters!
Thank you and yes, I agree! I do want to add that it's starting to grow on my hubby!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1482937765|4110022 said:
sounds like a hit with your circle! glad you love it and the name made me lol

Thank you! And more than my circle, it's been eliciting compliments from sales people when I go shopping or waiteresses at restaurants! Every time it happens, I rub it in my hubby's face!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mary poppins|1482938230|4110024 said:
Definitely lives up to its name! Looks great on you. I like the delicate floral band next Ginormica, too.

Thank you! Yes, I thought the dainty band would perfectly juxtapose the wide shank. Thank you for noticing!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1482939482|4110027 said:
Well, it certainly is eye catching! Your diamond has had lots of wardrobe changes but what is important is that you like it!

Lots of bling there but I too love the delicate band with the larger setting!

Thank you! Yeah. This setting had been sitting in one of my jeweler's cases for a good 3 years. I had always been curious about it, but hubby kept saying no. I finally took the plunge Bc I went without hubby and my jeweler had marked it down drastically!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
elizabethess|1482955965|4110088 said:
Ginormica! Love that name, just right for a setting with a lot of personality :appl:

Is that a new band as well? I recall from previous topics that you like to stack and have multiple bands, but I don't think I've seen that one posted before. It's so pretty!

Thank you! I've had this band for a while, but it never seemed to go so well with my other settings.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, I think it's a beautiful setting and it looks terrific on you! :love: :dance: The wider shank really works on your hand and I love the overall look. It feels good to get positive feedback on a piece of jewelry, doesn't it? I'm glad other people are loving it! :appl:

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
That band looks perfect with it! Hard to believe you had it already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very nice!

cheers--Sharon

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Nala, i would LOVE it if you made a thread with all your resets. I love following all your posts because you always seem to have so much fun with your jewelery, and that's what it is all about!! I am often restless with my setting even though I always thought it would be *the one* so I love seeing how you switch things up and enjoy the journey as much as the conclusion.

And I LOVE Ginormica (and the name) And how happy you seem to be with her...for this month at least :naughty: :naughty:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1483019154|4110319 said:
Nala, I think it's a beautiful setting and it looks terrific on you! :love: :dance: The wider shank really works on your hand and I love the overall look. It feels good to get positive feedback on a piece of jewelry, doesn't it? I'm glad other people are loving it! :appl:

Junie, you are always so sweet! I only mentioned all the compliments Bc they took me by surprise. I actually would rather others not notice all my settings Bc then I get questions and can't help but wonder if they are being judgey about my "frivolity." So I am shocked to see how many compliments Ginormica elicits! Esp Bc I'm a good PSer and she is everything PSer's don't typically admire. Lol. But all that matters is that I love her!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marquise_Madness|1483020425|4110326 said:
That band looks perfect with it! Hard to believe you had it already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Yeah, I have tons of stackers so I was bound to find a perfect complement to Ginormica.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1483068491|4110591 said:
HI:

Very nice!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dollyanjuli|1483073968|4110634 said:
Nala, i would LOVE it if you made a thread with all your resets. I love following all your posts because you always seem to have so much fun with your jewelery, and that's what it is all about!! I am often restless with my setting even though I always thought it would be *the one* so I love seeing how you switch things up and enjoy the journey as much as the conclusion.

And I LOVE Ginormica (and the name) And how happy you seem to be with her...for this month at least :naughty: :naughty:

Lol. Yes! For this month at least! Idk that I have enough time to make a thread like you suggest! Actually, truth be told, I might relapse and fall in love with my previous settings! And I don't want that! I want to stick to this one for a while Bc I really do like the massive feel about her.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here she is, stopping me in traffic!
img_6162.jpg

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi ginormica! :wavey:
How fun! Sometimes, well, more is more! :naughty:

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Such a fitting name for a modest girl.. :clap: love it!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tuckie|1483141063|4110895 said:
Hi ginormica! :wavey:
How fun! Sometimes, well, more is more! :naughty:

Lol! I can't take her anywhere! Everywhere I go, she gets attention. Idk if people are just surprised at my choice, but I met up with a friend I see three times a year. Bc of my serial resetting, every time I see her, I'm usually wearing a new setting. But she has never once acknowledged my new settings--until last week. So I agree, more is more!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
blingmeupscotty|1484160698|4114418 said:
Such a fitting name for a modest girl.. :clap: love it!!

Thanks for making my day! Lol

imdoubler

Shiny_Rock
It's a stunning piece. I love it!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool ring! I love the width of the band

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It makes your diamond look huge that's why it's now getting so much attention. It's not my personal taste but it looks great on you.

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
nala|1483132524|4110851 said:
Here she is, stopping me in traffic!
img_6162.jpg

My goodness, Ms. Ginormica is putting on quite the light show!

I know you like your rings BLINGY and this one certainly fits the bill - and it looks terrific on your hand. Enjoy your new ring and all of the accompanying compliments!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results