shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass paraiba halo ring

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shiitake mushrooms...I am so excited (I don't really cuss but I have to share my enthusiasm somehow)! :D
My newest David Klass creation is finished and it was done so much faster than I had expected. I couldn't wait to get on here and share some pics. So, prepare for picture overload. I'm too excited and I can't be held back. :dance:

I want to send a big thank you to SparkliesLuver. Without you first paving the way with your stunning ring, I wouldnt have the ring that I've been dreaming about since I first saw yours. Also, thank you again for permission to use your design.

And a big thank you to all the lovely people who helped me work on the logistics for my ring. Your help meant the world to me. :love:
Here's a link to that thread, for any interested party:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/paraiba-ring-in-the-works.226772/

My ring is made with a 1ct paraiba oval (7x5.5) and .32ct of paraiba melee (purchased from Cecile Raley designs but David says he has some too...in case your looking :naughty: ). There is also .50ct of diamonds, in the halo and 3/4 down the shank.

img_1028.jpg

img_1029.jpg

img_1030.jpg

img_1036.jpg

img_1037.jpg

img_1038_0.jpg

img_1039_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is gorgeous - one of the nicest I've seen! Wow oh wow, it makes me want it!!!

IslandBB

Shiny_Rock
minousbijoux|1482464278|4109123 said:
That is gorgeous - one of the nicest I've seen! Wow oh wow, it makes me want it!!!

Wow! :love: I agree, stunning!!! Congrats!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous outcome. I like!!!
The detailing is stunning and ooooh those stones :love:

Your new ring is fabulous.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Amazing :appl: :appl: :appl:
The galley is very pretty too.

wordie89

Brilliant_Rock
That is such a beautiful paraiba ring! And so my wish list grows. Wear it in health and happiness this Yuletide.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Amazing!!! Congratulations!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! :love: : :love: :love:
TDF!!!! I am in love with your ring. Gorgeous!!! Perfection!!!!! :appl:

Just perfect in every way. Color, size, style. Looks amazing on your lovely hand too. :love:

Happy holidays!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that's beautiful, congrats!!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
SHIITAKE mushrooms! :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY MOLY that is stunning!!! :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful!!!!! :appl:

chatoyancy

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That's a dream ring!

puppyguts

Shiny_Rock
So bright, just lovely

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring-- handshots please! :love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!!! That paraiba color and presence is out of this world gorgeous

Desertrose

Shiny_Rock
Trade
What a STUNNER! :love: :love: Can we have some more pics, maybe on your hand as well?

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for all the kind words. I received my ring in the mail on Christmas Eve, which meant I was able to wear it for Christmas.
I've been so busy, with the Holidays, that I haven't taken any pictures of it yet.

minousbijoux, thank you so much. It's certainly the nicest ring that I own. I can't even believe it's mine. :dance:

Acinom, Thanks. I saw that you already got this posted over on your paraiba / cuprian thread. You are so fast! :D

Lovinggems, I like the gallery a lot more that I though I would. Its really very delicate and feminine looking.

missy, well don't you make a girl feel special. Thank you so much. Sadly, that's not my gorgeous (and may I say tan) hand. The ring is mine but that beauty belongs to someone over at David Klass's shop (she should be a hand model though right?).

Chrono, ha, I love it! You made me laugh. :lol:

chatoyancy, it is a dream ring. I've wanted one since SparkliesLuver showed up with her beauty! This is a dream years in the making for me.

Niel, IslandBB, wordie89, 2Neezers, arkieb1, Catmom, pinkjewel, puppyguts, mochiko42, goldenfire, & Desertrose: Wow, you guys are great. Seriously, I love coming here and seeing all of your kind words.

I will be working on some pictures as soon as I can. Unfortunately for me, my ring is a bit too tight (I had a horseshoe sizer put in but it was wrapped around too far and I can't get my fat finger in it. At least not without an ice bath...brrrr). :o David will be taking care of that, when he gets back into town. Until then, I will see what pics I can get. I love sharing them here because the people in my life don't really understand what a big deal this is for me. You're all awesome in my book! :love:

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
elle_71125
Beautiful stone(s) and wonderfully executed setting.
Great choice - so so pretty!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I took some photos inside today (it's raining so no outdoor pics yet). Watch as I shamelessly throw out a plug for David Klass. :D

img_1063.jpg

img_1067.jpg

img_1069.jpg

img_1070_0.jpg

img_1062_1.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Sophie couldnt understand why I would want to hold out my hand if not to pet her.

img_1066_0.jpg

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last ones for today. I figured I'd take a pic of my other David Klass rings.
Family photo shoot!

img_1068.jpg

img_1065.jpg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! thats one gorgeous ring (but they all are :mrgreen: )

blushpeony

Shiny_Rock
goodness gracious, this is pure Paraiba perfection :love: I could get lost in that color forever. Congrats on your lovely new ring!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring looks AMAZING :love: Congratulations!

S

SparkliesLuver

Sincere apologies for being late to the party - took a long break from work and social media - but I'm so happy to see your thread.

It's beautiful! I think the proportions turned out really well. What do you think? And the gallery looks pretty and open, so that should be helpful for cleaning. Eeeeeeeee! So happy it's done and you can finally wear it!

(for some reason my computer isn't letting me choose any emotions - otherwise there would be A LOT! hahahaha)

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's great to see your pics!!! The detailing is mesmerizing :love:
How annoying about the sizer, but luckily David is taking care of it.

How do you review the differences between the two beautiful ovals?

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness - how gorgeous!! What a great Christmas gift :)

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't get over how glowy your new stone is. It's fabulous. And so is kitty! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results