color
clarity

Mens Bling Eyecandy Folder

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: VDK

VDK|1478310354|4093890 said:
Thanks Rod. I thnk you are a "diamond lover"!
The diamond in the ring is 3 EX, VVS1, G color, HCA=1.1!

Yes indeed I am. Very Very nice!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
praween - WOW!

nice.. more pics pls.. can we see a profile/ side view of the rings, separately???

nice, nice!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praween, simply WOW. What did you use to take the picture showing the hearts and arrows? Stunning!

praween_s

Shiny_Rock
Cheers gregchang35, Rod

The one with heart and arrows shown was taken via my ASET scope.

I've got two more pics below:

20161113_071007703_ios.jpg

20161113_071100915_ios.jpg

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
praween_s|1479022169|4097745 said:
Cheers gregchang35, Rod

The one with heart and arrows shown was taken via my ASET scope.

I've got two more pics below:

Thanks Praween! Your ring is beautiful and I hope you wear it in the greatest of health and happiness!

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
@praween beautiful ring!

@VDK loving the ring and fire shot!

Welp, part of my last ring broke (that is what you get when trying an unproven jeweler) so I decided to get it reset. I also wanted to try a different cut and upgrade to a higher color. Ended up downsizing to a 1.3ct F VS2 Cushion Modified Brilliant (the Hybrid plot) and adding more platinum.

img_14097.jpg

img_14098.jpg

img_14099.jpg

img_14100.jpg

VDK

Rough_Rock
Sfadman, your ring is just simply great! I do like it but it is hard to find such style of ring in my country. The diamond is also excellent :clap: I think this Cushion Modified Brillian diamond would sparkles as much as the 3EX Round Brillian one does! Enjoy it!

De Beers first time ever promotes its diamond ring for men! :shifty: It is the square cut brio ring. This style is more or less similar to yours. But I personal think your ring is more ellegant than this De beers one because of your simplicity style!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34tBKXHp0y8

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much @VK! This cut does indeed sparkle much more than the EC I had, I will say that this actually catches me off guard - so much bright white sparkle! :shock:

I actually was not aware of this DeBeers ring, and I would agree, a simple style seems to fit with my lifestyle more as I really need a flush setting - the last setting I broke (current jeweler says it was because the soldering was badly done) but i'm also a bit clumsy. Thankfully i didn't lose the stone... :wacko:

I have been spending too much money on diamonds anyway so it is time for a break from upgrading for me - hope all is well in your country! :)

VDK

Rough_Rock
Sfadman, agree with you. F color is perfect bright that shows the beauty of rainbow colors fires of the diamond! Diamonds are men‘s best friends, too :naughty: !!! A diamond is a Masterpiece of Nature, which is rarely formed long long before the dinosaurs walking on earth...It tells a story of billions years existence. Before there was ever life, there were diamonds. Some time you cannot keep your eyes off the sparkling ring on your finger!

In my country, many people believe that diamonds will bring good luck and power. Diamond is King of Gemstones. Even it is so funny that some women want a multiple of 9 diameter diamond (lucky number, say 6.3 mm diameter diamond 6+3 = 9 !!!). So people very much prefer E, F color and VVS clarity!!!! Diamond jewelries are not only fashion but also are assets and heirloom that could pass to many generations in the family. We still keep the diamond earrings from my grandmother which are around 60 to 70 years old! Nowaday those old earrings still sparkle like crazy!

To me, an F, G and triple EX diamond is perfect for the money. So enjoy your ring. Clean it regularly to keep it shining …. foreve :dance: r !!!!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Tradr - This ring is beautiful. Please show us more images!

VDK

Rough_Rock
Tradr, your ring is so elegant! What is the spec of the central diamond? The design of 3 stones setting is simply beautiful.

Love to have some more pics!

tradr

Rough_Rock
The center diamond is a 0.69ct H/VS2 asscher cut diamond and the fancy yellow side diamonds are set at an angle to the center diamond.

DSC01034.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01033.jpg

VDK

Rough_Rock
Tradr, the ring is just simple and elegant for a gentleman!

Sfadman

Rough_Rock
Tradr- what a cool ring - love the colorless step cut with the yellow cushions! Congrats!

kevnick80

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A new ring I designed for myself.

I can't remember the exact specs of the stones, but they are both roughly 0.5ct each. White Asscher and FY radiant. Set in blackened gold. Totally in love.

The yellow was originally set in my rose gold engagement band but didn't really look good in it, so swapped it out for a 0.5ct emerald cut.

IMG_2228.PNG

IMG_2229.PNG

IMG_2232.PNG

IMG_2291.JPG

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Platinum wedding band by Caysie (CvB Design).
Very pleased with the outcome. =)2

Awesome, that's the sort of finish I was looking for but was struggling to find!

My logic is that scratches in a perfectly-finished brushed surface would drive me crazy, but this sort of surfacing hides 'imperfections' nicely!

It will look awesome, congratulations :)

chieftd

Rough_Rock
Just had this nice pendant made. The stone is a solid Australian Koroit Boulder Opal. Got the stone from one cutter and then had a jeweler make the pendant in 14K. Pendant weighs about 7gms total. It's hanging on my 18K Cuban Link necklace. I think it turned out real nice and really pops multiple colors depending on the light and angle. I attached before and after mount photos. Aloha, Tim

opal pendant.jpg opal.jpg

epstud74

Rough_Rock
Inherited this a week ago. I posted this on a different forum within this website. Not sure how old this ring is tho. It belonged to my grandfather who passed 19 years ago.

IMG_2506.JPG IMG_2514.JPG
IMG_2373.JPG IMG_2505.JPG IMG_2496.JPG IMG_2377.JPG

epstud74

Rough_Rock
One of my goto Watches.. I have a watch problem..
Tag Heuer Monaco
IMG_0644.JPG IMG_1891 2.JPG

Nice watch. Are the stock leather bands somewhat small or are they generous?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results