clarity

Dust for my new rescue pup

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
img_2838.jpg img_2831.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, that poor baby has been through the wringer. So happy he is home so he can be nursed back to full health and loved and spoiled. We definitely need to see lots of pics as he grows.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay, Gambit is home!!! :appl: :appl: Glad to see he is doing better.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'M SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT GAMBIT IS HOME!!! He is just adorable, and you guys are great for giving him wonderful care. Please show us more pics of him as he grows up!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aw he is the sweetest thing! :love: SO happy he is able to go home, you and dh are amazing people for helping this little guy and giving him a chance - please give him an extra hug for me, and I hope you can relax a bit now, I know these past days have been so tough. (((hugs)))

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh look at his gorgeous floofy self :love: What terrific news that he's well enough to come home - you must be delighted. Here's hoping he's happy and healthy for a very long time after this.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's wonderful news!!! I'm sure he is thrilled to be out of the hospital and home with you!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
such wonderful news that Gambit is home! He's such a cutie!!! I'm sure you're giving him lots of well-deserved snuggles!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad he is home! I wish him continued improvement...hopefully you can put this behind you very soon!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
So happy to read your Gambit is home with you :appl: :appl: :appl:

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Such great news!! And I second his floofy cuteness!!!!! He'll get lots of get-well cuddles, I'm sure.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your kind wishes and positivity for our pack!

He's certainly fluffier when he isn't all grimy from being in an isolation cage all week... he promptly got a good bath when he got home.

:) I'll be sure to post more pics as he recovers from this unfortunate incident and "poodle" cut from all the IVs haha

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAY!!!So happy and relieved Gambit is back home and doing well!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:
Hugs from me and my furry crew to sweet Gambit and your whole furry crew. (((HUGS))).

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock
Just seeing this but SO glad your sweet pup is home and doing well!! Sending big hugs to all and dust for continued good health. Gambit is such a blessed puppy to have you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results