shape
carat
color
clarity

Boxing for fitness

Joel21

Rough_Rock
Does anyone here do any boxing? This is the only forum I'm really active on, and I'd like to know if there are other fellow boxers here.

Timm

Rough_Rock
I have a friend who does Muay Thai Boxing and he says that it's really great for keeping fit and for strength conditioning your body. What type of boxing are you into?

Joel21

Rough_Rock
I have just started with this and I'm yet to find out and decide what is best for me and my fitness goals. I have heard about Muay Thai, and it would be great to try it out.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I used to do it until I wrecked my knee and had to give it up. I can honestly say I was at my fittest when I was doing it.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I've been interested in trying out boxing for fitness. There is one place near me but I haven't tried it yet. I don't want to fight anyone but I like the idea of training!

Landen

Rough_Rock
I think boxing will definitely help to be in a good physical form, but as for me, box is not the best sport for fitness.

Greys0n

Rough_Rock
I was fond of boxing a few months ago. But once on a training I pulled back muscles :( It was so painful. Ointments helped only for a few hours. From a friend I found out about Eden Physio physiotherapist here in Auckland. I attend him 2 times a week and after 2 weeks I continued my boxing training.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results