shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the different ways you wear/stack your Solitaire!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show me the different ways you wear/stack your Solitaire

ksmom, that. Is. Stunning. **Swoon** :love: :love: :love: :love:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love everyone's stacks!!

Here's mine... so far. [emoji56]
c4a0556a1789f85b056c73ed99967434.jpg

464bcb15e2afa5e7ec4970a1cf6bef47.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Great pictures! I have 4 different bands I rotate with my solitaire. My diamond is 1.5 carat. It doesn't matter which one I wear it always seems to be my favorite. My ering is a custom 3mm scattered diamond band from WF. I bought the matching band but returned it because I wanted more diamond in my band. Bands I have are the 4mm Tiffany Etoile, and 3 bands from WF: a 5 pointer channel set, a 3 pointer channel set and a 3 pointer dia / 5 pointer sapphire bezel set band. If I ever go for a "set" I think I'd get the sapphire / diamond bezel set ering.

_5008.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

marcy, msop, I don't know how you guys get these stacks so right. I tried a bunch of bands today and nothing goes. Yours are ALL fabulous and just WORK. :appl: :appl: :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Msop, your bands look perfect with your gorgeous ering!

Marcy, I love all your bands, and love the variety, it's fun to change things up - all of them work perfectly with your stunning ACA! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks LLJsmom and Junebug.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom said:
marcy, msop, I don't know how you guys get these stacks so right. I tried a bunch of bands today and nothing goes. Yours are ALL fabulous and just WORK. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks! [emoji8]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17 said:
Msop, your bands look perfect with your gorgeous ering!

Marcy, I love all your bands, and love the variety, it's fun to change things up - all of them work perfectly with your stunning ACA! :appl:

Thank you, junebug! [emoji4]

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock

nycspring|1442246933|3927592 said:
Here are a few ways that I wear my solitaire. Lately I've been wearing my solitaire with my eternity wedding band on weekdays, and wearing it with a plain band on weekends.
Beautiful!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Love these new additions - so many gorgeous stacking ideas!!! :naughty:

msop04 - Your new solitaire is stunning!!! :love: I really love the way you stacked it - can I please know where you got the band with spaced out marquise bezels? It's beautiful! :appl:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

This is how I've been stacking lately! :bigsmile:

sapphire_stack.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lovely!

P

Petalouda

Here are a couple ways I wear mine. The Emerald cut eternity band needs to be sized up a little to be a comfortable right hand ring, so I've been enjoying the mismatched look on my left. :)

_5728.jpeg

_5729.jpeg

chamomiletea

Rough_Rock

This is a really interesting thread and I am getting lots of inspiration on how to wear my solitare. At the moment I pair it with my wedding band. I like wearing platinum as I am tough on my rings and wear them all the time :). I do think rose gold is so pretty though.

2016-09-06_17.jpg

773dianeb

Rough_Rock

I'm finally adding a stack of my own. The middle ring was something I found on eBay and was really inexpensive. The 9 stone is my engagement ring. My fingers are a bit chubby but I love the look of these 3 rings together.

ring_269.jpg

_38465.jpg

_38466.jpg

liloette

Rough_Rock

I change mine up often as well. Some days I like the bezel solitaire and other days I'll wear a 5 stone with a 3 stone and tiny eternity band.

_6190.jpeg

_6191.jpeg

Neptune

Ideal_Rock

Here are a couple ways I wear mine. The Emerald cut eternity band needs to be sized up a little to be a comfortable right hand ring, so I've been enjoying the mismatched look on my left. :)

_5729.jpeg

Ah, such a cool band.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
World's worst photos. Beloved with matching Beloved wedder, with 4mm plain band, with an anniversary band of 11 pt diamonds in yellow gold, with anniversary band of 6pt diamonds, and lastly with the Beloved band with the row of multiple, end to end fleur de lys. And you can clearly see...precisely none of them. Very overcast and dark here in MA.

IMG_1862.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_1992.jpg

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I'm glad this thread is 7 years old, because I've just realized the request was for ways people wear their *solitaire*, not for ways they wear their e-ring. My apologies to @nycspring for being such a complete nincompoop. Shutting up now.

:silenced:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, I'm glad this thread is 7 years old, because I've just realized the request was for ways people wear their *solitaire*, not for ways they wear their e-ring. My apologies to @nycspring for being such a complete nincompoop. Shutting up now.

:silenced:

@mrs-b I still enjoyed seeing how you paired Beloved with a band. :bigsmile:I can’t seem to really like a band with my emerald cut three stone. It’s loose on its own so I need to do something.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b I still enjoyed seeing how you paired Beloved with a band. :bigsmile:I can’t seem to really like a band with my emerald cut three stone. It’s loose on its own so I need to do something.

@MamaBee - you are so sweet for saying that! I was having a real senior moment there! Gees Louise....

As for your emerald 3 stone - would your baguette band in your avatar not work? Or do you need to do a custom band? You seriously have the most delicious collection of rings now! Your 3 stone, your solitaire ACA, your GORGEOUS cushion cut in yellow - I love your varying shapes.

And just btw, I *love* your new avatar photo! Gorgeous!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee - you are so sweet for saying that! I was having a real senior moment there! Gees Louise....

As for your emerald 3 stone - would your baguette band in your avatar not work? Or do you need to do a custom band? You seriously have the most delicious collection of rings now! Your 3 stone, your solitaire ACA, your GORGEOUS cushion cut in yellow - I love your varying shapes.

And just btw, I *love* your new avatar photo! Gorgeous!

@mrs-b Thank you for your sweet comments..I do have two baguette bands I can wear with it..I have a wider and diamond baguette Tiffany band..and a generic thinner and elongated baguette diamond band. I think the thinner one looks better..I just think it looks better on it’s own. It’s a size 7 so it swivels and falls over..If I wear a band it pushes it up to the meatier part of my finger which makes it fit better. I’m seriously thinking of getting a hot glue gun so I can make little speed bump beads on the inside of the ring. This would be another Lucille Ball moment! :lol-2:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b Thank you for your sweet comments..I do have two baguette bands I can wear with it..I have a wider and diamond baguette Tiffany band..and a generic thinner and elongated baguette diamond band. I think the thinner one looks better..I just think it looks better on it’s own. It’s a size 7 so it swivels and falls over..If I wear a band it pushes it up to the meatier part of my finger which makes it fit better. I’m seriously thinking of getting a hot glue gun so I can make little speed bump beads on the inside of the ring. This would be another Lucille Ball moment! :lol-2:

You take a hot glue gun to that ring and you have to hand in your jewelry-owners card! The mind just boggles!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock

I know you were talking to Mrs.B here but I'm going to chime in xD agree no hot glue! I would think that would be painful to wear when it dries. I could have sworn I saw a hack with someone putting food grade silicone on the inside of their ring to help with fit. I would think that might be softer. I know there are plastic sizers on Amazon too. Not the metal ones. And not the little plastic thing you loop around the shank. Both of those scratch me so I never use them. But I haven't tried the other plastic kind you snap on your band yet but I know it's an option. Ok ill go away now since I'm off topic and butting in on a conversation not meant for me lmao.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I know you were talking to Mrs.B here but I'm going to chime in xD agree no hot glue! I would think that would be painful to wear when it dries. I could have sworn I saw a hack with someone putting food grade silicone on the inside of their ring to help with fit. I would think that might be softer. I know there are plastic sizers on Amazon too. Not the metal ones. And not the little plastic thing you loop around the shank. Both of those scratch me so I never use them. But I haven't tried the other plastic kind you snap on your band yet but I know it's an option. Ok ill go away now since I'm off topic and butting in on a conversation not meant for me lmao.

@MeowMeow I appreciate any help! If you..or anyone.. knows anything I can try it would be so helpful!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
@MeowMeow I appreciate any help! If you..or anyone.. knows anything I can try it would be so helpful!

I hope links are ok here. I'm not reccomending this specific one by this specific brand because I haven't personally tried it yet due to preferring overly loose rings these days. Just trying to show the style of what I mean for you :) If someday I am ever a size 6 again somehow then I probably will be trying these out xD

sizer

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results