shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here!! It's here!!! David Klass Heart ring!

RuthG

Rough_Rock
Rockinruby and Lookinagain - Thank you so much! And yes, I totally agree that DK did an outstanding job with this ring! I just haven't been able to take pics using my husband's camera!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, it is a very sweet ring! I think the bezel was a great choice as it really emphasizes the heart shape.

RuthG

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much RaiKai! I was leaning towards a bezel because I am a teacher and I bang my hands on everything! It needed to be protected, and I agree, the bezel does emphasize the shape!

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Great choices, it is such a romantic ring, beautiful. I love hearts.

RuthG

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much apacherose!

kylier

Shiny_Rock
Pretty! Always nice to see another heart. :love:

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful and unique! Amazing how well the set goes together.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!!!

RuthG

Rough_Rock
kylier, one of the members here recommended a ring that looks JUST like yours! Is yours a Victor Canera? I love heart diamonds! How long have you had yours? It's beautiful!

JDDN and AnnaH -thank you! AnnaH, I was SO very nervous when we were in the process of designing the ring - I so very much wanted my ring to SOMEWHAT match my wedding band. And after seeing the CADs I was still anxious and nervous that it wouldn't match up just right, but fortunately it did!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, my, that's beautiful! Love it with your band, too.

A few years back if you'd asked me if I would want a heart shaped diamond, I would likely have said, no, but thank you. Today, I would go for one in a heartbeat! PS has shown me so many examples of what a heart shaped diamond ring can be. (or colored stone) All of those examples are gorgeous.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
beautiful!

love the setting!!! DK does some lovely work!

RuthG

Rough_Rock
Thank you KaeKae! I agree, I think hearts are a personal preference too. Luckily my MIL loved heart diamonds 25 years ago!!! It's just perfect.

Thank you gregchang35! Agreed, DK did an awesome job! So happy with every aspect of my experience and would happily recommend them to anyone! The detailing is just superb!

kylier

Shiny_Rock
RuthG said:
kylier, one of the members here recommended a ring that looks JUST like yours! Is yours a Victor Canera? I love heart diamonds! How long have you had yours? It's beautiful!

Yes, I worked with Victor Canera and they must have linked to my ring on his website. I also have a thread on it here with lots more pictures. I've always loved heart diamonds! Mine is a vintage cut and I picked it up from Grace a while before the ring was made.

Back to your ring....I really love the unique gallery. beautiful way to work in more hearts! :love:

RuthG

Rough_Rock
kylier|1476634265|4087663 said:
RuthG said:

Yes, I worked with Victor Canera and they must have linked to my ring on his website. I also have a thread on it here with lots more pictures. I've always loved heart diamonds! Mine is a vintage cut and I picked it up from Grace a while before the ring was made.

Back to your ring....I really love the unique gallery. beautiful way to work in more hearts! :love:

I love your ring! I noticed your profile picture! diamondseeker2006 suggested that I set my heart diamond in that Victor Canera setting and I was pretty tempted but wasn't sure if it would match the OMC diamonds and wedding band setting. I love your setting.

Thank you - I was hoping it wouldn't look like I was going too overboard on the hearts... Haha! I'm an understated gal and I was scared that this setting was going to be too blingy with the tiny diamonds! I didn't want to take away from the heart being the center piece, you know?

RuthG

Rough_Rock
So my husband and I were cleaning up packaging paper and he pulled out my ring appraisal from DK.

Previously, Jared and another jeweler in LA eyed my heart stone and told me it was an I color and an SI1 clarity... so I just glanced over DK's appraisal...

These are the new specs (I emailed a moderator to see if I could edit my initial post with the correct specs):

1.08 carat
SI2
K

In my previous ring the yellow didn't show so much and it looked more white than yellow... Then I reset it and I can see the warmth of the yellow WAY more than I expected! Depending on the light, when I'm out in the world with regular sunlight, I can barely see the yellowing. I'm a teacher and right now, working in my classroom, I can barely see the yellow.

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lovely!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Wow Wow!! :D
Your ring is so lovely! :appl:
There is truly nothing more romantic than a heart shaped diamond.
Enjoy! :love:

RuthG

Rough_Rock
Thank you acaw2015, Rubies-R-Me, and mikeulu!

Rubies-R-Me, I couldn't agree with you more! I love my heart shaped diamond! I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful diamond! I love that its very feminine! It's truly a reflection of me!

mikeulu, I agree, I'm not sure what this ring would look like with different shaped diamonds - but that bezel really makes the heart pop and look significantly bigger than it is! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results