shape
carat
color
clarity

A Miss Universe Mocked by Donald trump

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Again, this is not about the Clinton marriage and infidelity. It's about women he sexually assaulted. It's about women HRC discredited and tried to destroy.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake|1475168467|4082020 said:
Elliot86|1475117069|4081869 said:
Kenny, I have not heard of Trump criticizing any man regarding weight. He seems to only care what Women weigh.

That's cause we fat guys are HOT sexy babes! :cheeky: :lol:

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
AnnaH|1475169039|4082025 said:
Again, this is not about the Clinton marriage and infidelity. It's about women he sexually assaulted. It's about women HRC discredited and tried to destroy.

Why does Trump get to ridicule Hillary for infidelity when she was faithful. Donald has had at least one marriage fail due to his infidelity. Why can Donald throw allegations in Hillary's face when he himself has had the same type of allegations.

Did Hillary cheat? No

Did Donald cheat? Yes

Did Hillary assault someone? No

Did Donald assault someone? Unknown.

So why are you bringing up things that Hillary did not commit?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You don't seem to see the point that Hillary brought up Trump's treatment of women. This makes her treatment of women fair game. Including the women she willfully tried to destroy publicly.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
redwood66|1475170190|4082037 said:
You don't seem to see the point that Hillary brought up Trump's treatment of women. This makes her treatment of women fair game. Including the women she willfully tried to destroy publicly.

You don't seem to see the point where Donald has been accused multiple times of assault.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/10619944

What specifc actions destroyed or was an attempt to destroy someone?

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Red, some HRC supporters seemingly choose to ignore her most serious faults. Helping her husband get away with sexual assaults and rape should not be ignored, much less her efforts to destroy his accusers.
The women who had affairs with Clinton were treated badly but they shouldn't have been involved with a married man. The women who were assaulted are innocent and didn't deserve what either Clinton did to them.
Of course, I'm aware that a man, especially a powerful man, can be falsely accused, but how many women does it take to see what Clinton is? Does it take as many women as it did to finally see Cosby for what he is?
HRC didn't have to leave her husband. If she wants to forgive him, I agree that's her business. But she didn't stop at that. She tried to destroy the women.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not here to defend Donald Trump. Her actions and words towards women who have alleged or proven inappropriate conduct on her husband's part are (or should be) well known and documented. All prior transgressions, actions or misdeeds on both candidate's parts are fair game in an election. Both should be prepared for that fact. Too bad if supporters don't like it.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AnnaH|1475172321|4082054 said:
Red, some HRC supporters seemingly choose to ignore her most serious faults. Helping her husband get away with sexual assaults and rape should not be ignored, much less her efforts to destroy his accusers.
The women who had affairs with Clinton were treated badly but they shouldn't have been involved with a married man. The women who were assaulted are innocent and didn't deserve what either Clinton did to them.
Of course, I'm aware that a man, especially a powerful man, can be falsely accused, but how many women does it take to see what Clinton is? Does it take as many women as it did to finally see Cosby for what he is?
HRC didn't have to leave her husband. If she wants to forgive him, I agree that's her business. But she didn't stop at that. She tried to destroy the women.

+1 exactly.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You can spin Hillary's alleged "destruction" of the women her husband was involved with any which way you please, BUT. None of what you say negates the fact that we continue as a society to villify women who follow along with the patriarchal nature of all of it because we are so used to protecting men and destroying women who threaten us. It's a greater problem than Hillary Clinton allegedly seeking to destroy another woman's reputation and assassinate her character and ruin her life completely. If she was indeed guilty of that, it doesn't make her any less of a flawed individual than any of us. He's still the problem. She reacted (poorly) to the situation and made some awful decisions. Human nature. At least it's out there. More than we can say for the likes of JFK and all of his indiscretions. The political scene on the whole is nothing more than organized crime. Both women and men are swept up into the web of terrible, awful, no good things, and they do shitty things to each other and behave like humans who are all competing for power do. Sitting here arguing over who is the worst person ever is pointless. Lesson for all of us: don't be a greedy ******* like the people we've elected.

Still voting for HRC. :wavey:

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock

Ok that is your opinion. What is your opinion on the accusations against Donald trump?

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
M, both candidates are terribly flawed. As I've said, I don't condemn those who vote either way or choose to just vote the down ticket.
However, if Trump is held accountable for fat shaming here, then Clinton should be held accountable for discrediting and trying to destroy sexual assault victims of her husband. Let's all vote with our eyes open.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
AnnaH|1475174623|4082079 said:
M, both candidates are terribly flawed. As I've said, I don't condemn those who vote either way or choose to just vote the down ticket.
However, if Trump is held accountable for fat shaming here, then Clinton should be held accountable for discrediting and trying to destroy sexual assault victims of her husband. Let's all vote with our eyes open.

Not about the fat shaming. About the sexual assault claims against Donald Trump.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1475173657|4082066 said:
Both women and men are swept up into the web of terrible, awful, no good things, and they do shitty things to each other and behave like humans who are all competing for power do. Lesson for all of us: don't be a greedy ******* like the people we've elected.

Agree with all of this.

I do think that many, many men are intimidated by intelligent women. How they deal with that intimidation tells us about their own self worth and ego. This will take many more years to overcome and many men will never get over it.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
sstephensid|1475174553|4082077 said:

Ok that is your opinion. What is your opinion on the accusations against Donald trump?

I don't even approve of beauty pageants.
Don't know how much of the young woman's story is true, but there's more than enough proof that Trump has publically mistreated women. Just as there is more than enough proof that Bill has sexually assaulted women and Hillary has tried to shut them up.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
sstephensid|1475174902|4082082 said:
AnnaH|1475174623|4082079 said:

Not about the fat shaming. About the sexual assault claims against Donald Trump.

Didn't know the topic had changed.
The only thing I've heard is that his first wife accused him of raping her. The accusation came out during the divorce, I think. Then she recanted. That's all I know.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
sstephensid|1475171548|4082049 said:

You don't seem to see the point where Donald has been accused multiple times of assault.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
sstephensid|1475175534|4082087 said:

Sorry, not trying to answer for Red.
I hadn't heard of these accusations, so looked for info and found and read the article you posted.
Did you read the articles I posted about the Clintons?
There are some articles that are even more specific. I didn't post those as I found the ones I posted enough info.
The two suits against a Trump may be true. I don't know.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1475096011|4081749 said:
Calliecake|1475090412|4081725 said:
How could ANY woman vote this man???

Uhm ... how could and MAN vote for this man??? :wink2:
Systemic misogyny.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
AnnaH|1475176108|4082092 said:
sstephensid|1475175534|4082087 said:

Sorry, not trying to answer for Red.
I hadn't heard of these accusations, so looked for info and found and read the article you posted.
Did you read the articles I posted about the Clintons?
There are some articles that are even more specific. I didn't post those as I found the ones I posted enough info.
The two suits against a Trump may be true. I don't know.

I did. Of course the accusations about Bill and Trump are very troubling. The claims against Hillary are less clear to me. I have read she tried to "silence the accusers" --- how I'm not exactly sure. Nor are they as serious as rape. Fortunately. Bill is not running. But Trump and Hillary are.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is this for real?! Donald Trump openly shames women, minorities, disabled people... circa NOW. Not decades ago, right now.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Yet another article about Hillary trying to silence and destroy Bill's victims. Anyone who cares can easily find out what Hillary has done. :read:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/02/25/the_trashing_of_bills_accusers_what_did_hillary_do_--_and_why_did_she_do_it_129787.html

In spite of the evidence, there are those supporters who seemingly can't admit Hillary could do such things. :confused:

Both candidates are awful. Some choose the devil we know and some the devil we don't know as well.
As I don't know anyone here irl, I try to reserve my judgment for the candidates rather than their supporters. I think I've been successful in communicating that attitude, but if not, at least I have tried. Too bad that curtesy isn't extended more often here.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
AnnaH|1475180408|4082136 said:
Yet another article about Hillary trying to silence and destroy Bill's victims. Anyone who cares can easily find out what Hillary has done. :read:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/02/25/the_trashing_of_bills_accusers_what_did_hillary_do_--_and_why_did_she_do_it_129787.html

In spite of the evidence, there are those supporters who seemingly can't admit Hillary could do such things. :confused:

Both candidates are awful. Some choose the devil we know and some the devil we don't know as well.
As I don't know anyone here irl, I try to reserve my judgment for the candidates rather than their supporters. I think I've been successful in communicating that attitude, but if not, at least I have tried. Too bad that curtesy isn't extended more often here.

There are hundreds of articles about Trump being horrible. There are hundreds of articles about Hillary being awful.

Instead of choosing to listen only to the articles I want to believe- I try to listen and view actual proof about each candidate. Watching the things that Donald has said and done (not reading slanted views) are proof enough for me. If someone has real evidence of Hillary being racist, sexist, etc then I would read it. And be horribly disappointed. Articles from websites I've never heard of with little to no evidence isn't going to sway me.

And your devil comment proves it. People would rather listen to rumors, conspiracy theroriea, secondhand information rather than PROOF. That doesn't mean some if it isn't true. How do you determine what is and what isn't? It is too hard to tell. I'll stick with the facts.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
S, do you believe Cosby is a rapist? He's not admitted it or been convicted, but there's enough evidence for me to believe it. Enough people have reported what HRC did for me to believe it. She's never going to admit it, so you will probably never believe it. That's that.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
AnnaH|1475182540|4082147 said:
S, do you believe Cosby is a rapist? He's not admitted it or been convicted, but there's enough evidence for me to believe it. Enough people have reported what HRC did for me to believe it. She's never going to admit it, so you will probably never believe it. That's that.

of course I believe the 51 women who came forward.

My point wasn't about sexual assault. It is about everything else. I have read facebook posts about every single imaginable story possible. Hillary cheated at the debate, she murders all of her enemies to keep them silent, she has Parkinson's, she has ms, she has a body double, she is a lesbian, she will be cheating to change votes at the election etc, this is just what I can name off of the top of my head. All of these "articles" have "eyewitnesses" and "experts". Sorry, not sorry I don't believe everything.

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
I just think it's really sad that a man who looks like a sunkist orange with an albino raccoon on his head has the temerity to judge, let alone comment on a woman's looks/weight. And that his party thinks it's ok to do so. The Republican party should have shown Trump the door when he disparaged John McCain. Lincoln must be rolling over in his grave. I guess 2016 will be known as the year the Republican party officially died. cause of death: terminal hubris

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
sstephensid|1475188536|4082195 said:

My point wasn't about sexual assault. It is about everything else. I have read facebook posts about every single imaginable story possible. Hillary cheated at the debate, she murders all of her enemies to keep them silent, she has Parkinson's, she has ms, she has a body double, she is a lesbian, she will be cheating to change votes at the election etc, this is just what I can name off of the top of my head. All of these "articles" have "eyewitnesses" and "experts". Sorry, not sorry I don't believe everything.

Like I said, there have been many witnesses to HRC's treatment of the sexual assault victims. She will never admit it, so many of her supporters won't ever believe it. Because I believe these witnesses does mean I believe everything negative about her. No reason to think I do.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Amber St. Clare|1475189318|4082199 said:
I just think it's really sad that a man who looks like a sunkist orange with an albino raccoon on his head has the temerity to judge, let alone comment on a woman's looks/weight. And that his party thinks it's ok to do so. The Republican party should have shown Trump the door when he disparaged John McCain. Lincoln must be rolling over in his grave. I guess 2016 will be known as the year the Republican party officially died. cause of death: terminal hubris

Don't blame me. I voted for Rubio.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
AnnaH|1475190089|4082205 said:
sstephensid|1475188536|4082195 said:

Like I said, there have been many witnesses to HRC's treatment of the sexual assault victims. She will never admit it, so many of her supporters won't ever believe it. Because I believe these witnesses does mean I believe everything negative about her. No reason to think I do.
Sorry, meant to say I do NOT believe the gossip.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results