shape
carat
color
clarity

My BE bezel 0.2 necklace

Sarochka123

Rough_Rock
Hello

After posting about my BE ring reset I've been asked to post about the necklace I asked them to make at the same time.

My original engagement ring was a 0.2 (or thereabouts) ring from a high street jeweller. Whilst the diamond is pretty poor quality it is obviously very sentimental to me and I've been trying to think what to do with it. Whilst I had my new ring reset with BE I asked them to make a slider bezel pendant.

As with the ring, Chris couldn't have been more helpful. I'm sure he must work with the most amazing diamonds but I didn't feel mine was any less special!

Anyway I'm delighted with the result. The chain can be worn at 16 or 18 inches (I think).

Here it is, again sorry for the quality of the photos!

_6034.jpeg

_6035.jpeg

_6036.jpeg

_6037.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's perfect - love how this was done!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks really pretty on you!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks perfect! I love that the pendant slides on the chain rather than being fixed. Looks great on!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really nice job! And I love the design.

Lovely repurposing of a special piece. :appl:

Q

Queenie60

It's a lovely pendant. And great for daily wear! Enjoy. :wavey:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's so sweet! I'm glad you have put it in something you can wear and enjoy instead of sitting in your jewelry box. BE did a nice
job!

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Aw! It's lovely! It's so sentimental, and it looks incredibly graceful on your neck!

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on you! I think .2ish is a great size for a daily pendant, and I must admit I'm a sucker for the "original ring stone worn by your heart" sentiment.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results