carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 12mm vintage platinum zircon halo

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats with Jewel of the Week Niel!!
Do you enjoy wearing your lovely and lively ring?

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1473518411|4074842 said:
Congrats with Jewel of the Week Niel!!
Do you enjoy wearing your lovely and lively ring?

I do she's been my "engagement ring" most of the week! Luxkily my job is a desk job (lucky for my ring anyways) so not a lot of chance for damage there :)

And thanks PS I appreciate the compliment immensely

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hathalove|1473050057|4073309 said:
I keep visiting this thread expecting to see more pictures! Whats up?! We pretty much need them! :think: :wavey:
I suppose I have a few more

All in different lighting so showing of her color shifting. These in the late day sun

img_20160910_185409.jpg

picsart_09-10-07.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My dank work office :rolleyes:

picsart_38.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is beautiful! I love the unique setting and the color of the stone reminds me of gorgeous Caribbean waters!

Enjoy it - quite the showstopper!!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It is lovely! The color is gorgeous! And I also love your other rings. :love: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh this is so beautiful Niel. :love:

bluezirconantiqueniel.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly, this is stunning- an heirloom, deserving of her name. Every detail. The size, color, the prongs!!! the setting- have mercy- sublime.

Niel, I love your photos, and I am thrilled, THRILLED, at your find. I hope you keep this one forever.

It is perfect on you. This ring is fitting for royalty, but, looks completely at home on your pretty hand atop your office jeans. I love it.
Gosh, what treat for my to visit pricescope to stumble on this! Congratulations, thanks for posting, made my day!!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
apacherose|1473790244|4075945 said:
Honestly, this is stunning- an heirloom, deserving of her name. Every detail. The size, color, the prongs!!! the setting- have mercy- sublime.

Niel, I love your photos, and I am thrilled, THRILLED, at your find. I hope you keep this one forever.

It is perfect on you. This ring is fitting for royalty, but, looks completely at home on your pretty hand atop your office jeans. I love it.
Gosh, what treat for my to visit pricescope to stumble on this! Congratulations, thanks for posting, made my day!!!!

Well this is the nicest post thank you! admittedly with jeans I feel a bit silly wearing it but not enough to stop!

picante27

Shiny_Rock
Niel, your new ring is gorgeous! I really love the setting, it is so beautiful on your hand! When you mentioned getting the zircon touched up, are you thinking of getting it polished? Who would you send it to for that? Just curious...
Congrats on your stunning ring ! :love: :love: :love:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
picante27|1473855986|4076334 said:
Niel, your new ring is gorgeous! I really love the setting, it is so beautiful on your hand! When you mentioned getting the zircon touched up, are you thinking of getting it polished? Who would you send it to for that? Just curious...
Jerry Newman

But it would cost 110 plus shipping then the issue of the 20 prongs with it out and back in. And paying that. Then were talking a fair % of what I paid for the ring.

I had an interview today and I felt this color play was on point. I didnt actually wear the ring though to the interview as I've heard jewelry at an interview is a no no.

img_20160914_175600.jpg

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck on the interview!! I work at a government job that serves the public, especially the less wealthy, so I don't wear a lot of bling to work :/

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Niel|1473891093|4076601 said:
picante27|1473855986|4076334 said:
Jerry Newman

But it would cost 110 plus shipping then the issue of the 20 prongs with it out and back in. And paying that. Then were talking a fair % of what I paid for the ring.

I had an interview today and I felt this color play was on point. I didnt actually wear the ring though to the interview as I've heard jewelry at an interview is a no no.

Niel, I would hire you just so I could stare at your ring during meetings! Elsa is stunning!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful! I bet you are over the moon!!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Awesome! Love your stone and setting!

Drm1grl

Shiny_Rock
I know this thread is old but I am considering an incredible zircon but am worried about wear and wonder how your incredible ring has held up? Thanks!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know this thread is old but I am considering an incredible zircon but am worried about wear and wonder how your incredible ring has held up? Thanks!
She is beat to shit, honestly. But I don’t care. The abrasions haven’t increased since I bought it, though. So that’s good. From far away you can’t see the abrasions.
I would not hesitate to buy a zircon again

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I’ve just been looking through your post too, what a fabulous ring, I love the colour it’s bewitchingly beautiful. The design is great too.
I’m glad to hear that the abrasions aren’t any worse than they were originally when you re homed her.

She’s gorgeous! :love:

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
@Niel i love everything about this ring! I'm a bit of a zircon rescuer, its a jewelry weakness of mine. I would not hesitate to buy a zircon with abrasions either. I will tell you though , having had one that was abraded then polished (Jerry Newman rocks!) The improvement in the stone performance was shocking.
I read that you didn't want to unmount it, and remembered there's a company in Denver that will repolish the top of the gem without unmounting. In case you were interested!
https://www.gemcutting.com/repair.gemstones/polish.in.ring/index.php

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niel i love everything about this ring! I'm a bit of a zircon rescuer, its a jewelry weakness of mine. I would not hesitate to buy a zircon with abrasions either. I will tell you though , having had one that was abraded then polished (Jerry Newman rocks!) The improvement in the stone performance was shocking.
I read that you didn't want to unmount it, and remembered there's a company in Denver that will repolish the top of the gem without unmounting. In case you were interested!
https://www.gemcutting.com/repair.gemstones/polish.in.ring/index.php
Thank you for the suggestion! But honestly the performance is not hindered by the abrasions. Probably because she so big lol

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Gorgeous!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results