shape
carat
color
clarity

Sooo I just looked at my signup date

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
apparently 8 years ago today is when I decided to be brave and stop reading and start posting :appl: hmmm... happy birthday maybe? :lol:

Q

Queenie60

Happy Anniversary/Birthday!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sweet. Happy anniversary.

Marcy

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy, happy PS Birthday!

And thank you for giving me this opportunity to say what would have been an odd non sequitur in the Seattle JMES thread: the sphene in your avatar is GORGEOUS :love:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Anniversary, Arcadian!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Arcadian, happy PS anniversary! So glad you are here. (((HUGS))). My 8 year anniversary was 3 months ago but I didn't even realize it till I read your post now. We joined the same year. A very good year. :bigsmile:

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1474195770|4078011 said:
Hi Arcadian, happy PS anniversary! So glad you are here. (((HUGS))). My 8 year anniversary was 3 months ago but I didn't even realize it till I read your post now. We joined the same year. A very good year. :bigsmile:

indeed it was! :appl:

Thank you all for the well wishes. This has been a year of milestones, especially that crazy move this summer. oy! still need a vacation from that!

Molly thanks. Pics don't do it real justice, its pretty much neon greenish yellow, though sometimes it does show its very green side. Its 4+ carats and the cut is unreal, Still, would never be able to find one such as this at the price I bought years ago.

I had a jeweler in the Northeast who set only one sphene for me and he said "never again" lol This one would only be safe as a necklace, meaning, why bother setting since I'd never wear it because I can't see it. I wish they weren't so soft. ;(

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Pricescope Birthday!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Happy 8th Anniversary! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results