shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me the different ways you wear/stack your Solitaire!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Show me the different ways you wear/stack your Solitaire

Here are my rings. I either wear my plain wedding band alone with my pear solitaire, or stack my eternity on there too. My rings can feel tight when my hands are hot & it really bothers me, so I'm learning to "let go" of the notion that they must ALWAYS be worn as a set, and popping my eternity on my RH. They are on my hands 24/7 apart from cleaning & my husband says that's all that matters, not which hand the eternity is on =)

img_20150918_125656762_hdr.jpg

img_20150304_134451546.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Alex T|1448733122|3954989 said:
Here are my rings. I either wear my plain wedding band alone with my pear solitaire, or stack my eternity on there too. My rings can feel tight when my hands are hot & it really bothers me, so I'm learning to "let go" of the notion that they must ALWAYS be worn as a set, and popping my eternity on my RH. They are on my hands 24/7 apart from cleaning & my husband says that's all that matters, not which hand the eternity is on =)

Such a beautiful set Alex. And I feel you re the fingers swelling. OMG I had to remove all rings during Thanksgiving. It was too warm and my fingers just love to swell when it is warm. So for the first time ever I went ringless and with company visiting too. And that is why I love earrings. They always fit. :cheeky:

Q

Queenie60

Nice pear Alex T.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you Queenie :wavey: I absolutely love my pear. It starts conversations everyday, even with men! It's so clean & bright & performs like a RB.

Missy - you went completely hand naked??! That's not like you at all! It must have been very muggy for you to pull those beauties off your finger. I never remove my wedding ring, which by itself is something I can't feel at all, but the other two I am aware off constantly if on the same finger. I vowed on Thursday to learn to love the feeling of them, because a new insurance appraisal came back :shock:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Alex T, I love your pear solitaire and your stacks!! Elegant and classic. :)

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you ncyspring! High praise from someone with rings as divine & elegant as yours :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Having fun with this. Never wore it with sapphires before.

_970.jpeg

MoonRiver

Shiny_Rock

LLJsmom I love your sapphire band. I love stacking and I am looking for a band like yours. Here's my variation of stack today.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

image_4071.jpg
This is how I stack but worry that 2 bands overwhelm ering :confused:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Nala your rings are stunning, however you wear them!! :love:

I get what you mean about bands overwhelming the diamond though. My pear seemed so HUGE worn alone, then fabulously classy with my plain wedding ring, but I'm not as enamoured with the eternity ring on there as well. The pear & eternity have both been reset over the years so they look much better than they did & I wear them & treasure them constantly, but I do think my pear looks lost & smaller when stacked :rolleyes:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium

LLJsmom|1449184670|3957114 said:
Having fun with this. Never wore it with sapphires before.
I love this look!
Powerfully good : )

imitcan

Shiny_Rock

I'm loving the gorgeous stacks and the stunning solitaires. LLJ'smom, I love your sapphire and diamond band. In fact it was a strong inspiration for my half-eternity ring. I ended up going with all diamonds, but when I see yours now I think that I would have loved some sapphires in it. I think it looks terrific with your solitaire. Thanks for sharing. :drool:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Alex T|1448746492|3955041 said:
Thank you Queenie :wavey: I absolutely love my pear. It starts conversations everyday, even with men! It's so clean & bright & performs like a RB.

Missy - you went completely hand naked??! That's not like you at all! It must have been very muggy for you to pull those beauties off your finger. I never remove my wedding ring, which by itself is something I can't feel at all, but the other two I am aware off constantly if on the same finger. I vowed on Thursday to learn to love the feeling of them, because a new insurance appraisal came back :shock:

Haha yes it was warm as my dh was cooking and baking all day and my fingers don't like that at all even though I was not the one doing all the work lol. I am happy to say my rings only left my fingers for that afternoon and they have been happily back on comfortably.

Here are the main ways I stack my rings. Top choice is when it is warm and fingers are swollen as the suisse cut diamond band has sizing beads and allows me to fit the rings comfortably no matter the temp. I know the way I wear my rings is not really considered stacking compared to some of you lovely ladies though. I only have 2 main WBs that I wear nowadays and I only wear them all when my fingers are cold and the rings are loose to keep them on safely. Otherwise it is just one WB with my ER.

_35462.jpg

_980.jpeg

_35463.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Love the new additions. This thread gives me a lot of diamond and stacker envy. :lol: :appl:

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

I love all the stacks in this thread!! :love: I don't have a solitaire anymore but here are pics of my emerald cut diamond 3 stone in a few different stacks... :))

3419.jpg

5580_0.jpg

5018.jpg

4937_0.jpg

LateBloomer28

Rough_Rock

Everyone's solitaires are lovely and the stacks are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration! :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Staci, I love your stacks and I love that pop or red. :love: Makes me wish my rings were bigger so I could stack more!

Snapped a pic in the car yesterday. It was cool enough out for me to wear all 3. I love how much blue comes out of my OEC almost all the time being that blue is my favorite color. I would love to find a french cut sapphire band to go with Bea.

wearingall3rings.jpeg

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

missy|1449494366|3958510 said:
Staci, I love your stacks and I love that pop or red. :love: Makes me wish my rings were bigger so I could stack more!

Snapped a pic in the car yesterday. It was cool enough out for me to wear all 3. I love how much blue comes out of my OEC almost all the time being that blue is my favorite color. I would love to find a french cut sapphire band to go with Bea.

Thank you so much missy!! I love stacking but can typically only do 3 rings max because my fingers are on the shorter side... ;( ;))

I love your set (worn all together & separately too)!! :love: :love: Your OEC is amazing and that new picture is gorgeous!! Love the blue coloring... I have purchased from OroSpot on Etsy (AKA PPLuxury/Platinum Plus) and they have a thin french cut baguette sapphire band in platinum that looks like it would be beautiful... :naughty:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_10013.jpg

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

nycspring|1442246933|3927592 said:
Here are a few ways that I wear my solitaire. Lately I've been wearing my solitaire with my eternity wedding band on weekdays, and wearing it with a plain band on weekends.
Wow amazing.

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

I love the new stackers that have been added to this thread! :love: I'm adding my newest stacker addition- a first anniversary present from DH! Sapphire and diamond bezel eternity band from IDJ (shown with my e-ring and milgrain bezel wedding band). I love it and have been wearing it in a lot of different ways! :appl:

idj_stacker.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

love that new band NYC!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_12392.jpg

nycspring

Shiny_Rock

Thanks motownmama! Your YG eternities are gorgeous!! :love:

ksmom

Shiny_Rock

I've been wearing my ring stacked with these bands lately and am surprised by how much I like it- I thought the knife edge of the ering next to the other flatter bands would bother me but I think it adds some visual interest. Single cut plat band and RG half dome band next to 18k YG knife edge solitaire

_4983.jpeg

_4984.jpeg

_4985.jpeg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ksmom|1469554722|4059470 said:
I've been wearing my ring stacked with these bands lately and am surprised by how much I like it- I thought the knife edge of the ering next to the other flatter bands would bother me but I think it adds some visual interest. Single cut plat band and RG half dome band next to 18k YG knife edge solitaire

LOVE your stacks and that amazing cushion ksmom!

ksmom

Shiny_Rock

LLJsmom|1469556224|4059477 said:
ksmom|1469554722|4059470 said:

LOVE your stacks and that amazing cushion ksmom!

Thank you LLJsmom! The admiration is mutual- love your OEC! Isn't Adam the best?! :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ksmom you definitely have one of the most beautiful old cuts in the history if the world! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Alex T|1469566852|4059591 said:
Ksmom you definitely have one of the most beautiful old cuts in the history if the world! :love:

It is just soooo yummy and appealing to me. I love cushions. I really just need another rock.

ksmom

Shiny_Rock

LLJsmom|1469596021|4059742 said:
Alex T|1469566852|4059591 said:

It is just soooo yummy and appealing to me. I love cushions. I really just need another rock.

Thanks so much ladies! :wavey: I too think this is a very special stone... And LLJ I also wish I could commit to 'just' one diamond! I tend to wear this cushion more often but I also own a 2.54 U/V OMC to scratch my itch for a warm stone with a sky high crown... Sort of a yin/yang thing I guess! :twirl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results