shape
carat
color
clarity

Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thread)

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Show us your CvB ID jewelry! (The New CvB Eye-Candy Thre

What happened with the custom cut sidestone setting? Poster's name started with a V? V----mom????

I have been wanting to see that one.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

packrat said:
making me excited to work w/Caysie. Erica sent me a sample Dahlia so I could get a feel for part of what mine will look like.

Ugh! Can't wait to see this!! [emoji7]

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gypsy said:
What happened with the custom cut sidestone setting? Poster's name started with a V? V----mom????

Was it for Veltiesmom?? [emoji848]

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04|1467270501|4049997 said:
Gypsy said:

Was it for Veltiesmom?? [emoji848]

I have seen pics of her gorgeous ring and she loves it! She told me that she hadn't posted it because she hadn't had a chance to get a manicure yet with being so busy with her kids this summer! :lol:

Soxfan...that's about my favorite pear ring ever! :love:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

beautiful...as are all of the cvb's on here!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Bright ice - that is gorgeous. Great proportions. Simply breathtaking.

:clap: :clap:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

hey all- did you notice that CVB and LAD have seemed to parted ways? Anyone know whats going on? Is Caysie back to being on her own?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

dollyanjuli|1470803973|4064166 said:
hey all- did you notice that CVB and LAD have seemed to parted ways? Anyone know whats going on? Is Caysie back to being on her own?

Dolly, I don't want this thread to get off track because it is for showing Caysie's jewelry. But yes, they have simply decided to change direction. Caysie can be contacted directly. She is working on her website and I am sure both she and Erica will announce any future plans they have on their own sites and social media.

Caysie can be reached through her etsy site, and she is working on her website at this time and it also has a contact form.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CVBinspiredDesign/items

http://www.cvbinspireddesign.com/

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

Sounds like they each have a great following...
I have always loved working with caysie because of her artist talent! My cvb pieces are still my daily wear ones!

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Hi guys!

That's correct, I've stopped carrying CvB's line but will continue creating settings with my own team, as I did for many years prior. I'm not sure what Caysie's structure will be, I assume retail, so you can contact her directly for setting work. Some of the designs we created together will be retained by me, others by her. My website is up to date in this regard.

Thanks!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

diamondseeker2006|1470842984|4064271 said:
dollyanjuli|1470803973|4064166 said:

Dolly, I don't want this thread to get off track because it is for showing Caysie's jewelry. But yes, they have simply decided to change direction. Caysie can be contacted directly. She is working on her website and I am sure both she and Erica will announce any future plans they have on their own sites and social media.

Caysie can be reached through her etsy site, and she is working on her website at this time and it also has a contact form.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/CVBinspiredDesign/items

http://www.cvbinspireddesign.com/

Thanks DS, I didn't know if it warranted a whole new thread in RT but didn't want to threadjack either. I literally just sent a several page long email to a close friend last night about CVB's designs based on some of the most recent pieces and then was putting in the contact info, went to the LAD page and noticed the switch over. Best of luck to both Erica and Caysie! :wavey:

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

My first (of three) new gorgeous rings from Caysie. Love love love them. This is platinum, size 6.5, 0.12CTW of excellent cut G/VS bright cut melee. This band is a full eternity with eight micro pavé & graduated bead stations with milgrain around each station. The milgrain is beautiful. My hands look awful but I will try and get some hand shots soon.

il_570xn_191.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dolly, that is totally fine! I am glad you asked so you could give your friend the right contact information!

caf...wow, three rings! I hope you are also posting your own Show Me the Bling thread as well as posting on this thread! I love your gorgeous platinum band!

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock

love this band so unique and lovely!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Thank you, diamondseeker2006! :wavey: Happy to be a part of this sparkly "club"! :dance:

GingerKaBluey

Rough_Rock

Absolutely stunning pieces!! I cannot wait to add my band from CvB in a month!!

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

aac2013

Shiny_Rock

I adore all these new additions! :love: With every new addition to this thread, I become more convinced that I should have CvB do my OEC reset.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Diamondseeker -

I saw your post on this thread when I was looking at the SMTB board and I thought...I thought...be still my beating heart....

I THOUGHT YOU'D SET YOUR AVR!!

Going to go lay down now....

:-o

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock

Hi all! I haven't been on here in a long time-about 3 years. Have been moving from So. Cal. to Western North Carolina. It is a lot of work preparing for retirement, preparing a house to sell, packing, and looking for a new home in WNC. And then of course, setting up that new house the way you want it....but finally to the point where I can breathe again and enjoy my fav things. Which brings me to this thread. I am in a waiting pattern for the remake of my 5 stone band, which should be done in a few weeks by CVB. Here is a pic of the before and the CAD.

img_1208_3.jpg

icm_fullxfull_99579139_3zi0uzt4wjs40cwo800c__2_.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Jeweljunke|1475247644|4082358 said:
Hi all! I haven't been on here in a long time-about 3 years. Have been moving from So. Cal. to Western North Carolina. It is a lot of work preparing for retirement, preparing a house to sell, packing, and looking for a new home in WNC. And then of course, setting up that new house the way you want it....but finally to the point where I can breathe again and enjoy my fav things. Which brings me to this thread. I am in a waiting pattern for the remake of my 5 stone band, which should be done in a few weeks by CVB. Here is a pic of the before and the CAD.

img_1208_3.jpg

icm_fullxfull_99579139_3zi0uzt4wjs40cwo800c__2_.jpg

Jeweljunke -

Do you have any more CADs of your new ring? The one you posted looks phenomenal! Also, could you share the specs of your stones pls? Thanks!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have something arriving at the end of next week :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock

Ok, here are a couple more, although the added milgrain around the top of the ring only shows on the previous picture I posted. The stones are approx. 4mm each. Caysie added small stones on the side/shoulders of the ring.

cvb_dianne_5-stone_v1_08.jpg

cvb_dianne_5-stone_v1_07.jpg

cvb_dianne_5-stone_v1_06.jpg

cvb_dianne_5-stone_v1_04.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results