color
clarity

Clinton cleared in email probe, no charges

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1467899281|4052514 said:
autumngems|1467898403|4052511 said:
I am soooo tired of politics, I have no faith in any of the candidates.

I am too but I still feel it is important to be informed before making a decision. I just can't deal with the 24 hour news any longer. Nor the cat fighting that goes on here. As a conservative we are outnumbered on PS by 99%. Still everyone has to broaden their mind and listen to the other side once in awhile.

Exactly right. No one listens or tries to find mutal ground anymore. Decades ago both parties used to at least try and work together to find mutually expectable policy. Not anymore. There is no coming together. It's my way or no way! Both parties are guilty of this. The media is so biased and one sided, bombarding us 24/7 with sensationalism and irresponsible journalism.
We are in a horrible mess in this country and we need to find the right leadership to turn it around, and this election is about as bad as it gets.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am too but I still feel it is important to be informed before making a decision. I just can't deal with the 24 hour news any longer. Nor the cat fighting that goes on here. As a conservative we are outnumbered on PS by 99%. Still everyone has to broaden their mind and listen to the other side once in awhile.

Redwood, I tried to do just that.
I steeled myself, and two weeks ago listened to both Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck on the radio. Only because I was curious about their thoughts on the Orlando shootings.
OMG--the hate that these guys spew. It really curled my hair. Glen Beck wants everyone to be armed. He says that any non-shooter would flip their lid and turn into an instant gun lover if only they would take an AR-15 to the shooting range. They are soooooo much FUN. He actually kept on about how much FUN these guns are--in the wake of that most horrific shooting.

And Rush just about pees himself yelling about how corrupt he thinks Hillary is.

Not a WORD about how great Trump is, and how he is gonna make America great again. Not one word. And he's THEIR GUY!!!!
I even listened a second day, thinking that I was just biased, and maybe I needed to give these guys another chance.
But no, same thing on day 2. So much hate.
But no talking up Donald. Just tearing down Hillary.
Very disturbing to think that millions of Americans listen to this every day.

On day three, I had to put NPR on just to collect my sanity.

So, yeah, I gave the conservatives a chance.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1467831796|4052165 said:
Both my sons have a Top Secret/Secure Compartment Information - TS/SCI - clearance and would have been prosecuted for much less than what she just got away with.

EXACTLY. The blatant double standard and looking the other way for her is just mind boggling. She was not cleared of wrong-doing; Comey admitted she lied and broke rules. They just are *choosing* not to do anything about it. That is not the same as being cleared of wrong-doing.

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Excellent piece, thanks for posting it.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
stracci2000|1467905000|4052558 said:

Redwood, I tried to do just that.
I steeled myself, and two weeks ago listened to both Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck on the radio. Only because I was curious about their thoughts on the Orlando shootings.
OMG--the hate that these guys spew. It really curled my hair. Glen Beck wants everyone to be armed. He says that any non-shooter would flip their lid and turn into an instant gun lover if only they would take an AR-15 to the shooting range. They are soooooo much FUN. He actually kept on about how much FUN these guns are--in the wake of that most horrific shooting.

And Rush just about pees himself yelling about how corrupt he thinks Hillary is.

Not a WORD about how great Trump is, and how he is gonna make America great again. Not one word. And he's THEIR GUY!!!!
I even listened a second day, thinking that I was just biased, and maybe I needed to give these guys another chance.
But no, same thing on day 2. So much hate.
But no talking up Donald. Just tearing down Hillary.
Very disturbing to think that millions of Americans listen to this every day.

On day three, I had to put NPR on just to collect my sanity.

So, yeah, I gave the conservatives a chance.

I have listened to the likes of Rachel Maddow, Chris (thrill up his leg) Matthews, and others and their rhetoric is just as volatile only the other side's view. So don't feel like you are the only one who feels violated or had to "collect their sanity."

An AR-15 is fun to shoot BTW. And I feel everyone should have the RIGHT to own a weapon if they CHOOSE. Oh wait - it is a Right. But that does not make me any less sad than you for victims of horrific acts by terrorists and criminals. My belief to my core is that the 2nd Amendment is there to ensure all the other amendments are protected. And no progressive attitude will ever convince me otherwise.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I apologize to anyone who has already posted this, but here is another example: Carl Rove installing a private server in the White house, and then deleting 5 million plus emails, though some estimate it is 22 million. This is when the same players using this email were embroiled in 2 different scandals which did result in convictions, including the Valarie Plame outing.
http://www.pensitoreview.com/2015/03/18/flashback-rove-erases-22-million-white-house-emails-on-private-server-at-height-of-u-s-attorney-scandal-media-yawns/

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/13/white.house.email/index.html

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

There are only 11 conservatives on PS.. :wink2: The PS Liberals will defend Dems with their lives no matter how bad it looks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results