shape
carat
color
clarity

Of course there is no conflict of interest...

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And what is your proof? I have read this over and over and find NOTHING to support this statement. The Clinton Foundation has done a LOT of good is what it comes down to. The Bush boys both have middle eastern money for their libraries and people didn't go insane.. I wish that people would hold their own party to the standards the throw on democrats. Here's a tidbit http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33353370

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Clinton denies telling the families that the video started a spontaneous protest. Some choose to believe Clinton over the families. I find the family members more credible.
It was the State Department that failed to protect the ambassador in the first place.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The fact that the state department would send or allow our ambassador to go to one of the most dangerous places in the world (Benghazi) without sufficient security detail, especially after it was asked for, is an egregious act of stupidity or carelessness. Either is equally bad. I wholly blame Hillary and her department for these deaths as the Secretary is in charge and is the responsible one for all actions of her department. That is how management works.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results