carat
color
clarity

I just wanna say -- the random comments thread

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1466879985|4048263 said:
Thanks tyty! Was a small test, just me and my son and two other kids. Went fast. Drenched, dripping sweat about 5 minutes in ha! It went well for all of us. Broke my board on the first try, and my break was a kick I just learned this rank so I was pretty happy. Started clapping for myself and then was like oh wait, humility, oops. :loopy: Such a good feeling.

See! You could do it...have faith in yourself!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Officially a High Blue rank and Trapper is officially 2nd Permanent Brown! He has two more tests before he can look toward testing for his temp Black. London has been involved w/the community theater for a couple months so hasn't tested lately, but she just has one more test before she will be going for her temp Black. In August all three of us will be Brown belts!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
packrat|1467082401|4049061 said:
Officially a High Blue rank and Trapper is officially 2nd Permanent Brown! He has two more tests before he can look toward testing for his temp Black. London has been involved w/the community theater for a couple months so hasn't tested lately, but she just has one more test before she will be going for her temp Black. In August all three of us will be Brown belts!

Way to go! You are all doing so well. What a cool thing to do together.

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
packrat|1467082401|4049061 said:

That's amazing! Way to go! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wah! I walked around the common area behind my house to get to the yard (I don't open the patio doors from inside the house because my cats are indoor cats, and I'm afraid of them darting outside!). The grass was glistening with dew, and then a smallish black snake with white stripes lunged at me and stuck it's tongue out at me. I ran back around the corner and into my house and grabbed my cellphone. When I came back out, I walked VERY slowly and pretty much was tiptoeing through the grass. The snake was gone.

I haven't seen a snake since the 80s. There was an abundance of brown garter snakes in our old neighborhood. Google told me that this black one is a garter snake, too! Damn snake really shouldn't have stuck his tongue out and mocked my cowardice. it's not nice. :errrr: :wacko:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There was a mushroom growing in my backyard and ... I kicked it. :shock: :???: I feel a little bad now... :(sad it's my damn neighbor and his lectures about how wildlife and nature is cool rubbing off on me, in guilt form. ;(

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I also had a margarita on an empty stomach so I may be a smidge tequila emotional... :naughty:

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mushrooms freak me out. I get rid of them when they grow here.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1467333021|4050300 said:
There was a mushroom growing in my backyard and ... I kicked it. :shock:

Sure....you "kicked it"....and then you talk about "tequila" emotional? :Up_to_something: What's that they say about mushrooms.....or shrooms??? :confused: :saint: :twisted:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches|1467342316|4050343 said:

Sure....you "kicked it"....and then you talk about "tequila" emotional? :Up_to_something: What's that they say about mushrooms.....or shrooms??? :confused: :saint: :twisted:
O...M...G... I'm crying right now!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1467387280|4050474 said:

Whew! With a forum some things can be taken the wrong way, but I figured you'd get a kick out of my reply ;-) hehehehe

So how are you feeling this morning? :naughty:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches|1467389228|4050489 said:
PintoBean|1467387280|4050474 said:
Whew! With a forum some things can be taken the wrong way, but I figured you'd get a kick out of my reply ;-) hehehehe
So how are you feeling this morning? :naughty:
So when I left my neighbor's house, that's when I realized I was a bit buzzed from ONE margarita, and I was a little bored, so I got down and proceeded to remove clovers from my lawn for a few minutes before heading inside :lol: :lol: :lol: I ate a salad around 8:30 or 9 PM, and felt good :dance: I drank a ton of water, so I feel great this AM!

All that was in my margarita was a full shot of tequila, a 2/3 shot of cointreau, and 2 shots of margarita mix over ice. I dubbed the day "Thirsty Thursday".

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got tickets to see Culture Club with DH! Whenever DH annoys me, disappoints me, pisses me off, all of the typical husbandy crap, I can't wait to croon to him in response, "Do you really want to huuuurt mmmeeeee?!?! Do you REALLY want to MAKE ME CRYYYYY?!?!?!" :naughty: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: YASSS!!!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A lot of our ongoing projects are temporarily on hold until the NY Diamond Exchange resumes regular business AND our favorite diamond guy comes back from overseas. I hope he brings us goodies/sparklies.

<<<Taptaptaptap>>> That's my nervous energy waiting for things to rev up again. My ninety fifth (LOL) anniversary band is in mid-stream!

I need a second vice. :halo:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PintoBean|1467779273|4051926 said:
I got tickets to see Culture Club with DH! Whenever DH annoys me, disappoints me, pisses me off, all of the typical husbandy crap, I can't wait to croon to him in response, "Do you really want to huuuurt mmmeeeee?!?! Do you REALLY want to MAKE ME CRYYYYY?!?!?!" :naughty: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: YASSS!!!

Ooh that is exciting Pinto! LOVE Culture Club. Enjoy!

gemgirl said:
A lot of our ongoing projects are temporarily on hold until the NY Diamond Exchange resumes regular business AND our favorite diamond guy comes back from overseas. I hope he brings us goodies/sparklies.

<<<Taptaptaptap>>> That's my nervous energy waiting for things to rev up again. My ninety fifth (LOL) anniversary band is in mid-stream!

I need a second vice. :halo:

Gemgirl, me too. I need something besides diamonds and bike riding to occupy my free time. I need to start reading books again. The real issue for me is I don't enjoy reading books online. I love the feel of a real hardcover book. But hardcover books quickly add up expense wise cause I can read a book a day if I am loving the book.
Maybe reading is something you can add to your repertoire if you are like me and haven't been doing that recently.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pokemon Go + 2nd Amendment + Castle Doctrine Laws = Recipe for Disaster

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maria D|1468802343|4056529 said:
Pokemon Go + 2nd Amendment + Castle Doctrine Laws = Recipe for Disaster

LOL! I rarely check in here, but saw that you had posted so peeked in to see what you were thinking. Your pithiness, as usually, didn't disappoint.

The only factor needed to transform it into an "EPIC Recipe for Disaster" would be all of the above + Cleveland.

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't stand the heat and humidity. I am sofa king drowsy!!!!

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to post....

So I'm a teacher who is starting a new school (adding another grade AND subject) and I wanted to have everything ready for my class before we go to training the week before the kids come. Today I have finished my power point for the first day. I'm totally excited but still so nervous! Its 36 slides long and hopefully its long enough, but not too long....and that the kids enjoy it. There's a lot of fun memes and my 8th grade daughter did the appropriate groans. ;-) Now I just need to make sure my handouts and the rest of the first week are ready. :shock:
Training starts Aug 1. Kids come Aug 8

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Posted too soon....totally forgot information to add to the PPT...now the slide show is up to 39 slides....Hopefully I'm done now...

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a Christmas tree up in my living room decorated with pink flamingos and I'm expecting 100ish people at my house in an hour and 36 minutes. :-o

Merry Christmas in July!

I haven't had any of the 60 bottles of prosecco yet... But I *may* have sampled a couple of the chocolate cookies! :cheeky:

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cozystitches - your post makes me feel SOoooo OLD!!! RIP, chalkboards ;(

Dang, canukgal, that is one sleek laptop!!! :love:

Dee*Jay - pics, please of the flamingo tree!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I saw a "back to school" ad today in the paper and was (strangely) ticked off!

cheers--Sharon

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
canuk-gal|1469293236|4058637 said:
I saw a "back to school" ad today in the paper and was (strangely) ticked off!

I understand. Time seems to be marching in double-time.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1469219177|4058420 said:
There is a Christmas tree up in my living room decorated with pink flamingos and I'm expecting 100ish people at my house in an hour and 36 minutes. :-o

Merry Christmas in July!

I haven't had any of the 60 bottles of prosecco yet... But I *may* have sampled a couple of the chocolate cookies! :cheeky:

Hope you had a great time DeeJay. The tree sounds adorable!!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Must get yogurt. Have to get out of bed and make a run to the store. Sooooo tempted to go in my pj's... they're reasonably decent... but nah....

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The tree! Every year less and less of the lights light up...

flamingo_tree.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay, Thank you for posting a picture of the tree. It looks spectacular!!!! I hope you had a great time at your party.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results