shape
carat
color
clarity

2.58 OEC in CvB/LAD's gorgeous platinum Zoe

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Since 2013, I purchased my first 1.35 oec from JbEG, I have dreamed of little bit larger one. I loved my 7mm EGL L over to moon, but quite soon after I received it, DSS attacked. Permanently. I tried many settings (five), including bezel and halo, but nothing helped. I love solitaire look. Not super fancy and flashy, but restrained and quiet. I'm simple girl in my 50's. So I got set my 7mm oec to BGD platinum six prong setting on April and I loved how it looked. Quite small, but beautiful (my finger size is 6).

Only one month later I asked about my DH, if there is any chance to get 20th anniversary present...and if it could be a diamond. A little bit larger. Or even more.. He said YES and after that nothing stopped me. I contacted Erica and asked about upgrading. After accepting them, she helped me to ship my stuffs from Finland to her. She was super easy and very helpful. She took me tons of photos. And answered my tens and tens mails patiently. I panicked about setting, because custom route wasn't an option. I needed my ring on mid July, when we will celebrate our 20th anniversary. She felt I was desperate. And found the way to go and got my dreams come true. I never,even in my dreams, imagined this kind of ring. It is most beautiful and dainty but oh so big and bold. I can never thank Erica enough, but I bet she knows how I feel. Thank You Erica.

Setting is CvB/LAD Zoe in platinum, size 6.5 (I like my rings to be loose)
OEC is AGS 2.58 O vs2
8.79x8.64x5.33mm

Next pics. Quite a lot. You are warned!

_4308.jpeg

_4309.jpeg

_4310.jpeg

_4311.jpeg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I wanted either six or eight prong setting because of security. My stone has extremely thin to medium girdle and nothing else wasn't an option to me. There was four option Erica was able to offer
me in my time frame. Wonderful vintage platinum setting with tiny single cuts and oecs. But hard to get matched with wedding band. Then was Erica's very own Rendezvous. Oh my! It is gorgeous! But I felt it was been too much for girl like me. Finger coverage is outstanding in it. Beautiful Julia was very hard contender too, but Zoe took my heart. It is little bit old fashioned and offer perfect security. So Zoe it was. I couldn't choose better. It's perfect for me. And she lets me endless possibilities to choose wedding band beside for her.

_4312.jpeg

_4313.jpeg

_4314.jpeg

_4315.jpeg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
Last ones for now

_4320.jpeg

_4321.jpeg

_4322.jpeg

_4323.jpeg

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn't resist. I think, I like finger coverage a LOT :dance: Smaller one is my previous 1.35 which is now Erica's..

_4330.jpeg

_4331.jpeg

marym

Shiny_Rock
Confection!!!! It. Is. Gorgeous!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

I love the stone- so yummy and huge!! Bet your DSS is cured now! (hopefully! lol) I love that octagonal setting you chose as well! Love love love!!! Enjoy your new treasure!!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another CVB beauty!! Congrats!! [emoji322][emoji322]

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Your stone fits perfectly in that setting! It's big and luscious :love: :love: Happy Anniversary Confection! Enjoy your new ring!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just gorgeous in every way :love: Enjoy!

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
marym, many thanks! Nothing, almost, beats the feeling to wear new gorgeous ring, right??

mr148th, thank you :wavey:

ajane5524, I think so too :appl:

msop94, thanks! When will Your CvB arrive? Hardly can wait see :). Could you tell anything about it to us????

Bonfire, thank you. What a wonderful past 20 years I have had. Much more than I ever hoped. I was so thrilled to able to join CvB club too. Your cushion is fabulous :love: .

bright ice, thank you :wavey:

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
that is absolutely breathtaking - it truly looks like a vintage piece and that crown and warmth-delish!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confection10 said:
msop04, thanks! When will Your CvB arrive? Hardly can wait see :). Could you tell anything about it?:

Hey, Confection10!! Just got word from Caysie and Erica -- I'll have my ring TOMORROW!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Sneak Peak!! (top right) [emoji7]
915e2923b4ab980e3cc5a173009b17a9.jpg

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, she's absolutely gorgeous and I love the setting!! Congratulations on 20 years too!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. the setting is perfection. Congratulations on your anniversary and give that hubby a hug, he's a keeper for sure.. :love: :love:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is beautiful and elegant - it really does look like a vintage piece of jewellery!

I think it suits your finger just perfectly, I hope you are very happy with it :))

An excellent number of pictures as well! And very good quality, thank you :sun:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You ring is beautiful. That basket and triple wire shank is TDF!! Enjoy your lovely new OEC and don't forget to add it to the OEC ogle thread!

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! I absolutely adore it. You must be thrilled! Congrats on your anniversary- here's to many more!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your anniversary and new ring! It looks lovely on your hand - so happy for you as you seem over the moon about your new ring!!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Love this so much! The gorgeous OEC and the setting are simply out of this world! All the best to you and congratulations!!! :love:

Sagefemme

Shiny_Rock
Perfect in every way, and beautiful on your hand. Congratulations!

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks awesome on you!!! I'm so happy you love it - the O color looks so cheerful and sunny and lit up, I think it likes its new home. Wear it for a lifetime of good health and happiness!

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning ring, it looks amazing on you! Lucky lady :clap:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!! :love: :appl: :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! :love: LOVE this so much Confection. Congratulations on such a beautiful ring! :appl:

Roi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I might save it as screensaver :Up_to_something:

Congratulations on coming 20th anniversary and all the best wishes!!! :love:

Fulvia

Shiny_Rock
Confection - this is perfection! The octagonal bezel is TDF and makes a big diamond look even bigger with some stunning coverage.
Congratulations!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations! :love:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous ring, Confection!!! :love: What a wonderful upgrade! I really love the setting, too! I feel the same way about my stone not being in the right setting. It's just hard to decide on ONE!!! Now yours is on my possibility list! :lol:

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
artdecolover, JDDN, Tekate, OoohShiny, LLJsmom, leukolenos, MissGotRocks, SparklySoprano, Sagefemme, ericad, Snowdrop, Alex T, missy, Roi, Fulvia, Trekkie and diamondseeker, many, many thanks to all of you for very kind words. You all will made my joy of my 20th anniversary and Zoe even bigger. I love to be member of this great jewelrylovers group :appl: : :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results