shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Yvonne Raley and Cecile Raley Designs!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
These are all so pretty. I would love to have one of her designs, but I prefer to source my own stones from precision cutters. I reached out to her for a custom project once, and she told me she doesn't set customer's stones. Too bad!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty TeaGlutton!
Make sure you comeback with hand shots when you get it, please.
Enjoy!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
these came to me last week. Having tough time uploading picture. Sorry/

Attachments

• doc3__4_.pdf
    94 KB · Views: 166

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
caf -- love the colors in your earrings!
teaglutton - love your ring...so much so that I'm making earrings in the same style!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lilmosun|1467252472|4049932 said:
caf -- love the colors in your earrings!
teaglutton - love your ring...so much so that I'm making earrings in the same style!

Lilmosun - thanks so much. Smaller earrings but they do pack a punch. I really love them.

TeaGlutton

Rough_Rock
img_0412.jpg

img_0410.jpg

img_0399.jpg

The ruby comes though with pink sparkle for some reason, it definitely sparkles a vivid red. Last picture is my purple ceylon sapphire with alexandrite halo. The purple looks blue, and alexandrite washed out. I don't know how to take good enough pictures to do these justice. Oh well. :)

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful pair of rings!

(I have settings with hauynites and alexandrite melee so know how nice they are IRL and know how difficult photos can be).

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Hi CS PSers! Thanks to y'all I have also jumped on this bandwagon. Very lovely pieces everyone! The color combos are amazing!!! I am drooling and wish I could afford more of her goodies. I am just going to have to be patient somehow.

When Yvonne posted the round moonstones, I bought the rest up to make jewelry for myself and a niece. Our birthdays are both in June. Anyway, one of the projects is done and it is a custom piece based on a vintage/antique ring. Moonstones and hauynites set in 14K rose gold (with closed back due to the suggestion of her casting service). So the moonstones have a rosy tone to them.

img_20160626_091109.jpg

img_20160706_164807.jpg

img_20160706_164952.jpg

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great handshots teaglutton! lovely!

_lovesvintage_ very pretty ring, and great meanings to you included in the design, as well!
Thank you for including info about the closed back, and was wondering on others moonstones rings, and they never replied. Its beautiful on your hand.

I sure hope I have something positive to post here soon.
I must have an awful stinking aura lately. I may need to start buying joytish stones to set me straight.

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful rings, TeaGlutton!

Thank you, Rfisher! Hope to see your post soon.

Here is my second and final custom vintage/antique inspired moonstone ring from Yvonne that I just received today. It is set in 14KYG with hauynite accents (cut down pave set) and all stones are closed in the back. The moonstones have claw prongs. I wanted the triple shank to show a graceful curve from the top and side view, so this is how the CAD had to be done to emphasize that feature.

img_20160809_152344.jpg

img_20160809_152405.jpg

img_20160809_151812.jpg

img_20160809_152618.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a great new addition, LovesVintage! I love the unique design, and as always Yvonne figures out the perfect color pairings with stones. Her work is incredible!

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
_lovesvintage_ moonstone with hauynites are one of my favorite combinations...and they are perfect in both of your desings.

Finally got around to having Yvonne finish my mahenge spinel/hauynite/diamond earrings. It took me forever to pull the trigger as earrings don't always hand right (and the cost is almost x2). The plan is to eventually add a connector piece at the top with 3.5 mm hauynites but I wanted to try these without them first before spending more.

mahenge_earrings_2.jpg

mahenge_earrings1.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovesvintage: beautiful moonstone rings :love: :love: Both pieces are stunning and look so elegant on your hand. Great design choices too!!!

lilmosun: congrats with your new piece. What a fabulous colour play :appl: Do you have them in your hands yet? Do they look fabulous in your ears as well?

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
lilmosun|1470880801|4064589 said:
_lovesvintage_ moonstone with hauynites are one of my favorite combinations...and they are perfect in both of your desings.

Finally got around to having Yvonne finish my mahenge spinel/hauynite/diamond earrings. It took me forever to pull the trigger as earrings don't always hand right (and the cost is almost x2). The plan is to eventually add a connector piece at the top with 3.5 mm hauynites but I wanted to try these without them first before spending more.

mahenge_earrings_2.jpg

mahenge_earrings1.jpg [/quote

Gorgeous!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
mtsapphirelovingannie|1472424781|4070993 said:
lilmonsun I love your earrings. :appl:

I had earrings and a pendant made to go with a ring I posted previously. The stones are spinel, garnet, and hauynite.

Love the earrings and pendant!

theredspinel

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
mtsapphirelovingannie|1472424781|4070993 said:
lilmonsun I love your earrings. :appl:

I had earrings and a pendant made to go with a ring I posted previously. The stones are spinel, garnet, and hauynite.

OMGGG!!! PLEASE can we have ear and neck shots to get a perspective of size?

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful jewelry _lovesvintage_, lilmosun, and mtsapphireannie !

Ultimately - I refused the ring she made. I offered to pay for restocking/ something for her time, but she refused.
I would recommend any of her stock jewelry- or semi custom piece together from her stock elements - to anyone.
Anything outside of her tried and true design element - I would not. It appears she has no comfort level in this, and is unsure how to operate.
In a nutshell she tried to push off an extremely unfinished product as ready to ship.
More than once. Repeatedly going back and forth on yes I see problems, to everything is fine, back to "yes you may be right, there are issues". But putting it ready to ship prematurely was for my benefit.........because she could check a "done" box off of her list.......
Because she's swamped. Ring was reworked enough that I had concerns about stone damage. I'm not sure if that was ever really addressed. Supposedly she will put the ring for sale on her site. The finished ring was also nowhere near the inspiration rings I sent. More southwest craft show than I ever imagined. I hope it finds an owner who likes it for what it is.

I apologize for the derail- if any one has questions, or wishes more details -I'll start a new thread.
And for what it is worth- I shared all exact info with a very knowledgeable PSer who shall remain unnamed by me- who confirmed I was not overreacting nor misreading to how oddly YR operated.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rfisher|1472738113|4072203 said:

Ultimately - I refused the ring she made. I offered to pay for restocking/ something for her time, but she refused.
I would recommend any of her stock jewelry- or semi custom piece together from her stock elements - to anyone.
Anything outside of her tried and true design element - I would not. It appears she has no comfort level in this, and is unsure how to operate.
In a nutshell she tried to push off an extremely unfinished product as ready to ship.
More than once. Repeatedly going back and forth on yes I see problems, to everything is fine, back to "yes you may be right, there are issues". But putting it ready to ship prematurely was for my benefit.........because she could check a "done" box off of her list.......
Because she's swamped. Ring was reworked enough that I had concerns about stone damage. I'm not sure if that was ever really addressed. Supposedly she will put the ring for sale on her site. The finished ring was also nowhere near the inspiration rings I sent. More southwest craft show than I ever imagined. I hope it finds an owner who likes it for what it is.

I apologize for the derail- if any one has questions, or wishes more details -I'll start a new thread.
And for what it is worth- I shared all exact info with a very knowledgeable PSer who shall remain unnamed by me- who confirmed I was not overreacting nor misreading to how oddly YR operated.

yes please start a new thread. its as important for people to see issues as glowing praise

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rfisher|1472738113|4072203 said:

Sorry to hear this, Rfisher! I would hope she doesn't sell something unfinished/potentially damaged on her site! Im surprised to hear this since I don't think we've heard anything negative about her. But everyone makes mistakes, so likely inevitable. I'd be interested to see pics, just so we can see what you're referring to in terms of quality. But no pressure--totally up to you. :wavey:

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was trying to get a good pic of the earrings I was wearing but my mahenge pendant was outshining them. It is so glowy. I got this two, maybe three years ago from Yvonne so I don't remember the exact stats. I do remember it is over two carats but faces up smaller because it's pretty deep.

img_14829.jpg

img_14830.jpg

img_14831.jpg

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE all of the vivid colored stones she uses. I stalk her site but haven't seen anything that's right for me yet. Great pendant kgizo, it really glows! :bigsmile:

GREAT green garnets, theredspinel. I'm off to search for their thread. Definitely want to see what you do with them. :bigsmile:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1489031232|4138276 said:
My new garnet ring in 14k yellow gold. :)

il_570xn_217.jpg il_570xn_218.jpg

I'm so glad this is yours. Now I can drool over it anytime I want, knowing you will post plenty of pics (hint hint)! :naughty:
I love the color combo. I've always wondered how the color change garnets perform in real life. Let us know, once you receive it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring Mochiko!!! I love this color combo.
You are seriously on a roll. Looking forward to see the ring on your hand.

meladori

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring, Mochiko! I love the color combination.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results