shape
carat
color
clarity

My niece''s E-W Marquise E-Ring...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Wow--the ring is so beautiful & unique! Congrats to your niece on her engagement! LOL re: the bear costume...
3.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a great ring! It''s the first time I''ve seen that setting "in person"...or rather, from a consumer''s photo shot instead of a seller''s. It''s just wonderful and I love how the E/W marquise looks in that ring. What a beautiful band as well. She can just pretend she''s being European for now...they wear their wedding sets on the right hand anyway!
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Patty
congrats to your niece,very neat ring.
36.gif
36.gif
now,tell her shes got my football ring.
6.gif

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/12/2005 7:47:18 PM
Author: Patty
Thank you all for your compliments...I''ll pass them on to my niece!

They asked my little niece and nephew (her cousins) to be the flower girl and ring bearer. The kids are 3 and 4...will be 4 and 5 at the wedding. After they talked about it to the little ones and explained their jobs, my nephew told his mom, ''I don''t want to do this. I can''t walk in a straight line and I don''t have a bear costume.''
9.gif
"bear costume"
9.gif
Very cute story!!

And your niece''s ring is beautiful!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
How pretty! I love the E-W style.
30.gif

blumoon

Rough_Rock
Very unusual and beautiful, congratulations! I thought I didn''t like this cut but this makes me reconsider....

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
pretty ring! love the head on it and the way the prongs curve up to meet the diamond. those look like some YOUNG hands patty, how old is your niece??
2.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/22/2005 12:57:51 AM
Author: Mara
pretty ring! love the head on it and the way the prongs curve up to meet the diamond. those look like some YOUNG hands patty, how old is your niece??
2.gif
She''s 26, Mara. She''s a tiny little thing.
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results