shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW My (So Far) 2016 Bling!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG - that sounds like the most beautiful earrings, CRDKeshi!!! PLEASE post pictures!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
CRDKeshi|1462982264|4030251 said:
ac117, I just wanted to THANK you! We just returned from our trip to the Mediterranean, foggy headed and jet lagged ... the trip was wonderful, sigh :) Scheduled our only "shopping" day without the grandson and family for Florence, Italy, and went in search of some of the stores you listed for me. Got sidetracked along the way by luxurious silk and cashmere scarves :))))))) and a few statues and churches LOL, but eventually managed to find Falai Gioelli, only to find the door closed, lights off and a sign saying they'd reopen at 3:00; sadly that would leave only a very short time to shop before we had to meet our transport back to the ship. A man can to the door, opened it and again said 3:00, and when we said we'd come all the way from the US on recommendation, he opened the door, turned on the lights, and welcomed us in !!! Brought out a number of rings to look at, used his cell phone for a bit, and a woman came in carrying lunch. She took over, was incredibly warm and welcoming, and showed us more and more and more. The goldsmith was not in, as it was a slow day and they'd closed the workshop early. There was one filigree ring that fit me perfectly (not an easy challenge LOL), but I just didn't like it quite as much as some of the others, so we decided to "think on it". With a sigh of disappointment, we left the shop ... and turned around to take one more look in the window. Right back into the shop we went, and got out 6 pair of earrings. After a bit of delightful "try on" fun, my husband bought me the most amazing Florentine gold earrings, completely handmade right in the shop! It was so hard to choose; on the tray there was another pair I liked better, with burgundy rose gold Roses set into yellow leaves, SIGH ... but we all agreed they just didn't show up on me as well. The pair I got is all intricate yellow and green gold leaves with various textures and finishes, tiny white gold textured seed pods and pink gold stems through the center, set on sturdy omega backs ... just incredible. We also left with measurements and a plan for the future, for a ring, using my own diamond, bezel set into the center of one of their Florentine rings ... something to look forward to :) THANK YOU again!!!

OMG!!! :appl: This was such a delight to read, CRDKeshi!!! I am SO happy for you and really hope you get around to posting pictures soon after you recover! I'm sure they are AAAAAMAZING! They really are such wonderful people, so warm and patient and I am thrilled you had the same experience! :twirl: Can't wait to see them!!!

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Here are my Anniversary Earrings from Falai Gioelli, Florence, Italy! 18K Mixed colors of gold, handforged, omega backs ... about 5/8" long and very substantial. The craftsmanship is incredible. Thank You again !!!

florence_earringsimg_2209.jpg

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's incredible!! Who wants to do a PS meet up in Florence! :dance:

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW those are STUNNING!!!! Unique with such amazing craftsmanship! I'm so happy you have a beautiful token to remember your wonderful trip by!!

PB-I would totally be down for a PS GTG in Florence, filled with LOTS of bling buying!!! :lol:

CRDKeshi

Shiny_Rock
Aw, Thank You ... I owe it all to you for the tips and recommendations! The workmanship is really astounding. I'd love to have a pendant to match, and maybe hang a Tahitian pearl from the bottom :) Thanks again!!!

andrea hackney

Rough_Rock
And last (for now) but certainly not least....or I could also say saving the best for last....hehehe
I finally received and can officially wear my amazing Tiffany Schlumberger 16 stone ring!!! The classic two tone! I love love love it and have been wearing it ALL the time!! I also love the way it looks with my ER but DH thinks it's "too much" - is there such a thing?! :-o Lol! So I've been wearing it happily on my RH and just find myself staring!

Hope you all enjoy and thank you for letting me share!! :dance:

_36759.jpg

schlumberger2.jpg

tiffany_schlumberger_and_er.jpg

Thanks for sharing hand pics of Schlumberger 16 stone ring! I’ve been scouring the site for this ring! It’s so beautiful on you!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing hand pics of Schlumberger 16 stone ring! I’ve been scouring the site for this ring! It’s so beautiful on you!

Thank you! It's one of my favorite rings :mrgreen2:

jadesilver

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That Schlumberger ring is so beautiful on you! I love it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results