shape
carat
color
clarity

2.04 MRB in VC Emilya halo

Rockredo

Shiny_Rock
Soxfan,

Did you ever end up adding thin bands to your Emilya? I wanted to thank you, after read in all your posts and contacted Victor I have decided to go with him. I am selling a few pieces to fund it but after having my ring reset and being unhappy with a squarish halo and then having it switched to round but ending up with an airline and bead prong when I asked for claw, I am sooooo afraid to spend more money and get it wrong again! I love that you went with Victor and trusted all details ...even to a ps eye, were dead on gorgeous and no stress or having to micro manage....which still ended up wrong for me! anyway thanks for sharing your ring! it's perfection!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockredo|1391361365|3606476 said:
Soxfan,

Did you ever end up adding thin bands to your Emilya? I wanted to thank you, after read in all your posts and contacted Victor I have decided to go with him. I am selling a few pieces to fund it but after having my ring reset and being unhappy with a squarish halo and then having it switched to round but ending up with an airline and bead prong when I asked for claw, I am sooooo afraid to spend more money and get it wrong again! I love that you went with Victor and trusted all details ...even to a ps eye, were dead on gorgeous and no stress or having to micro manage....which still ended up wrong for me! anyway thanks for sharing your ring! it's perfection!

I have not yet. We just sold our house, we are moving, SO much craziness going on here! It's something I will re-visit someday. You will not be disappointed with Victor. Your ring will be perfect! It's easy to trust someone that has SO many ecstatic PS customers!

Rockredo

Shiny_Rock
Oh congrats and good luck....I hope it all goes smoothly for you! I am glad to hear you are still enjoying your ring! What did you end up doing with the Emilya and the details as far as those requesting by Frankie? Does your have a tilt? I am assuming your just let Victor do his thing? Thanks ...hugely helpful!

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockredo|1391362705|3606490 said:
Oh congrats and good luck....I hope it all goes smoothly for you! I am glad to hear you are still enjoying your ring! What did you end up doing with the Emilya and the details as far as those requesting by Frankie? Does your have a tilt? I am assuming your just let Victor do his thing? Thanks ...hugely helpful!

I didn't give him any details. Just told him I wanted an emilya halo.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockredo|1391361365|3606476 said:
Soxfan,

Rockredo- bands are on order! I have one coming from ID Jewelry, and a thin pave band similar to the emilya. I had a substantial credit at my local jeweler and I actually found a thin pave band that matches perfectly. He is going to hand fabricate mine, though, because the one I picked was too big. I will post as soon as they come in..

Rockredo

Shiny_Rock
Soxfan,

So excited for you! Did you go with the id band with the baguettes and rounds? I can't wait to see pics! I am still waiting to sell few pieces to reset mine again with Victor. I am anxious to hear how you feel with bands and the diamond donut of the e ring. People say not to have diamonds on the donut as they will rub but it's looks so beautiful with them. Good luck and post pics! Congrats!

knarffy

Rough_Rock
my jaw is on the floor :love:
congratulations!!!!!! :appl:

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockredo|1395852823|3641732 said:
Soxfan,

So excited for you! Did you go with the id band with the baguettes and rounds? I can't wait to see pics! I am still waiting to sell few pieces to reset mine again with Victor. I am anxious to hear how you feel with bands and the diamond donut of the e ring. People say not to have diamonds on the donut as they will rub but it's looks so beautiful with them. Good luck and post pics! Congrats!

I did order the one from IDJ, yes. I also have a matching (pretty close) wedding band being made, too. I will post pics once I get them! What are you resetting?

Rockredo

Shiny_Rock
I am resetting my round diamond that I currently have it a sorta botched halo that I just did last fall. looooong story but I went with a local jeweler and did not know about pricescope, victor, really anything and I was not happy with the outcome. It has an airline, beads when I wanted claw prongs and I want a donut, not the cathedral shank sides. Anyway...I know I am being overly picky but ....

_16250.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockredo|1395934721|3642305 said:
I am resetting my round diamond that I currently have it a sorta botched halo that I just did last fall. looooong story but I went with a local jeweler and did not know about pricescope, victor, really anything and I was not happy with the outcome. It has an airline, beads when I wanted claw prongs and I want a donut, not the cathedral shank sides. Anyway...I know I am being overly picky but ....

I love your ring AND your stack! But I understand about wanting it perfect. One of my rings has an airline too and I bleeping HATE it :angryfire:

DC519

Rough_Rock
Sox, your K color diamond, do you see color a lot or just minimally? Does it have an fluorescence? Just curious! Saw your post on kay1's and noticed you had K color. I like warm cushion cuts, but unsure of rounds. Let me know whenever you are able. Definitely not urgent! :D

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DC519|1397752914|3655043 said:
Sox, your K color diamond, do you see color a lot or just minimally? Does it have an fluorescence? Just curious! Saw your post on kay1's and noticed you had K color. I like warm cushion cuts, but unsure of rounds. Let me know whenever you are able. Definitely not urgent! :D

I don't see any color. There is no fluorescence.

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
what a stunner! Can't believe thats a K, its so white!!

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yasssss|1397784071|3655300 said:
what a stunner! Can't believe thats a K, its so white!!

Thanks! :)

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no idea what I just did. I went to cut and paste my diamond specs into a thread asking for 8 mm stones, and accidentally "bumped" this. Oops. :confused:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is truly gorgeous, congratulations!! :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results