shape
carat
color
clarity

Long overdue post of my 3.05 K VS1 antique cushion

annielynn23

Rough_Rock
I have been wanting to post pictures of my beautiful new diamond I got from Jewels by Grace. She was such an absolute pleasure to work with and so helpful and prompt in the many back and forth emails that we exchanged during the process. I purchased this breathtaking antique cushion from her back in September and then had a local jeweler custom make the milgrained bezel setting. Here is the link to the actual Diamond http://www.jewelsbygrace.com/sold/3-05ct-antique-cushion-cut-gia-k-vs1-clarity#.VS2vFYr3bCR

And here are a few pics from from my iPhone. The diamond is just such a beauty. I can't get over how bright it faces up and feel so lucky o get to look at it every day!!

Please excuse the puffy fingers! I'm a day away from giving birth to my 2nd son!!

_29071.jpg

_29073.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I adore everything about this! This is so pretty!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous diamond and the setting is so pretty and elegant!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous diamond & setting. That diamond is really white for a K. Awesome. :appl:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and I love the basket. Wear it in good health!

HegemonyCricket

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring, annielynn! And congrats on your second baby boy -- I have two little guys at home, and they are simply the best. :love: :love: :love:

ElleK

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Congratulations on both the ring and your son! The ring is beautiful!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful ring. Thanks for posting.
Your diamond is stunning and so is the setting. I love that profile!

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
OH my goodness this is gorgeous!!! please post more pictures when you get a chance! Congrats on your second son :)

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is my latest obsession!!! I love everything about it. Would love to see an even closer shot of the head and basket if you can. And I really like the rose gold band in your newest post, too. Congratulations! :love:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning stone and ring, I hope everything goes well with the new bub!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really beautiful! Congrats on your new baby!!!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love this! :love: I absolutely love the bezel with milgrain and the petal basket. More photos, please. And congrats on baby boy! Best wishes for an easy delivery.

annielynn23

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Baby boy just turned 1 a few weeks ago! Such a little love but into EVERYTHING as you can imagine baby boys do best. I tried to take some more close up shots of the details of the gallery. The bench who did this work did such a great job. I love looking at those petals every day! My biggest conundrum now is trying to decide if I should sauter my e-ring and band together to stop the rubbing that my band does to the gallery every day. #firstworldproblem :shifty:

_3432.jpeg

_3433.jpeg

_3434.jpeg

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and bands! Love the detailing on the basket!!! Congrats and enjoy! :love: :appl:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your new ring is so beautiful! :love: :love: :love: It looks lovely on you! :wavey: Congrats on your second son too! :clap:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a ring! Love the bezel. :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results