shape
carat
color
clarity

What do you miss most about being "young"?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait a second! I am not young?!

This is like the time I found out I was short. It was a big surprise and I still don't believe it :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1461583949|4023289 said:
Wait a second! I am not young?!

This is like the time I found out I was short. It was a big surprise and I still don't believe it :lol:

OMG totally. :lol: In my head I am seriously still 25. Don't feel (very) different at all. Cannot believe I am more than double that practically. :shock: :-o :errrr: ;( :lol:

But Jimmianne, Callie and everyone else who is above a certain age, remember, we have experience and wisdom on our side. Sort of. :wink2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I miss a smooth neck. I miss wolf whistles. At the age of invisibility.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
I'm really not that old, turning 35 this week, but I have a really stupid knee injury that still hurts, and now my other knee sometimes hurts, too. :rolleyes: I am quite sure I took my knees for granted, and really all of my joints, for most of my life.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss my metabolism. They warned me and I didn't listen. Now, I'm 20lbs over my ideal weight and not budging. I guess I should consider myself lucky for having a good metabolism up until 35 years old. ;(

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
missy|1461584169|4023291 said:
OMG totally. :lol: In my head I am seriously still 25. Don't feel (very) different at all. Cannot believe I am more than double that practically. :shock: :-o :errrr: ;( :lol:

I've always said that growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional. I'll be listening to metal bands and wearing their t shirts when I'm incontinent, in a wheelchair and beyond even :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1461643411|4023609 said:
missy|1461584169|4023291 said:

I've always said that growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional. I'll be listening to metal bands and wearing their t shirts when I'm incontinent, in a wheelchair and beyond even :lol:

Haha, yes, I like that philosophy Jordy and same here. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results