shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaire ER reset in a three stone halo and new band!HAPPY!

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Solitaire ER reset in a three stone halo and new band!HA

Wow! I have been pretty absent from posting on PS for a long time though I lurk sometimes and your original ering was always rather memorable to me due to its uniqueness so I was surprised to see your title...but it turned out lovely and the haloed centre with unhaloed sides keeps it quite unique still! Beautiful, and I hope you and your husband both enjoy your new rings. Very cute that he was all excited about his new bling :wink2:

Did you keep the original setting? I'd throw a coloured stone and keep that baby. Then you still get to keep the sentimental part but give it some new life :)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

JDDN|1458277678|4007154 said:
Ahhh.....LOVE your 3 stone reset!!!! :love: :love: :love: I'm in the process of doing a 3 stone reset as well, but I admit yours is much more interesting than mine will be, lol. It's gorgeous on you and the halo around the center is really spectacular. Your band is beautiful too. What a happy new set!! :appl:

JDDN, thank you so much for the compliments! Indeed it is a very ''happy'' new set and its owner is even happier :D :D :D
Really, I can't wait to see your own three stone ring! Do you think that it will be ready soon?

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Alex T|1458247108|4006959 said:
I love these! The side view of the engagement ring is particularly beautiful :love: And I love flush sitting rings!

Thank you Alex T! I totally LOVE flush sitting rings! And this was one of my main priorities while working on the design of my new ring!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

sarahb|1458252859|4006997 said:
Naty, what a gorgeous re-set, I love a 3 stone (have one as well) & the halo really makes your center stone pop! I also love the size of the sides, it all looks great! Good choices all around!! :appl: Congrats on your new ering as well as your new wedding band!! :love: :love:

Hi Sarah! :wavey: Initially I hadn't thought of putting a halo around my main stone. But because my previous solitaire setting was an illusion setting, I realized that my main diamond might look very small to me after the reset. So I decided to have the big diamond haloed and leave the side stones plain and simple. I'm really satisfied with the final result and it turned out exactly as I had pictured it!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

thecat|1458301464|4007325 said:
You came up with an amazing design :love: I've seen 3 stones rings, I've seen halo only center stone, and I've also seen all 3 stones being haloed, but this is the first time I see halo only center with 2 sides. I love it :love: :appl:

Hi thecat :wavey: I'm sure that there are some other PSers, who have three stone rings with only the center stone haloed. They are few but they exist!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

RaiKai|1458306317|4007365 said:
Wow! I have been pretty absent from posting on PS for a long time though I lurk sometimes and your original ering was always rather memorable to me due to its uniqueness so I was surprised to see your title...but it turned out lovely and the haloed centre with unhaloed sides keeps it quite unique still! Beautiful, and I hope you and your husband both enjoy your new rings. Very cute that he was all excited about his new bling :wink2:

Did you keep the original setting? I'd throw a coloured stone and keep that baby. Then you still get to keep the sentimental part but give it some new life :)

Hi RaiKai :wavey: Very nice to ''see'' you! Indeed I kept the original setting, which is truly a unique piece of art that I still love so much and i'm planning on having a ruby set in it! I will come back with pictures when I have it ;))

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

And here is my new ER worn with my plain, 18kt white gold wedding band. I totally love this look!
I'm also posting a pathetic excuse of a flower shot :lol:

img_20160318_184618.jpg

img_20160318_184640.jpg

img_20160318_184735.jpg

pinkgem2522

Shiny_Rock

congratulations! im happy for you.

RaiKai

Brilliant_Rock

natyLad|1458319305|4007444 said:
RaiKai|1458306317|4007365 said:

Hi RaiKai :wavey: Very nice to ''see'' you! Indeed I kept the original setting, which is truly a unique piece of art that I still love so much and i'm planning on having a ruby set in it! I will come back with pictures when I have it ;))

Ah, that is fantastic. I actually had a ruby in mind for some reason!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium

natyLad|1458318680|4007434 said:
JDDN|1458277678|4007154 said:
Ahhh.....LOVE your 3 stone reset!!!! :love: :love: :love: I'm in the process of doing a 3 stone reset as well, but I admit yours is much more interesting than mine will be, lol. It's gorgeous on you and the halo around the center is really spectacular. Your band is beautiful too. What a happy new set!! :appl:

JDDN, thank you so much for the compliments! Indeed it is a very ''happy'' new set and its owner is even happier :D :D :D
Really, I can't wait to see your own three stone ring! Do you think that it will be ready soon?

Hopefully it'll be finished in the next couple of months. I'm still looking for side stones. ;-) It's really hard to choose the right proportions. I think you really nailed yours in every way!

I love your plain band too, it looks very polished with your new e-ring. And I keep coming back to admire your e-ring....so perfect!

Oh, and I can't wait to see a ruby set in your beautiful solitaire setting!!! How fun this all is!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Natylad, congratulations on your beautiful new reset! :clap: it looks so very beautiful on you! :love: :love: :love: I love that you can change things up with your look with the bands too! :dance: Thank you for sharing all of the lovely photos! :appl:

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Congrats! Your reset is beautiful :love:

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

Congratulations on your reset NatyLad. Your ring turned out beautifully and looks wonderful on your hand. I also have a 3-stone ring with a halo on the center stone. Welcome to the club. :appl: :appl: :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your new rings look beautiful - totally different from what you had but still so pretty! You sound so happy and I'm happy for you!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I didn't check PS for a few days and I came back to find lovely comments and compliments from my dear PS friends :appl:
Thank you so much pinkjem, Rockinruby, kmarla, Farleysmom and MissGotRocks! Reading your posts made me very happy! It's so great to be able to share me happiness and excitement for the new rings!

20160319_102808.jpg

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Naty
Congrats on your beautiful reset. Well done!.. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Naty, I LOVE your reset!!! :love: :love: :love: What a good decision to halo the center stone, and the sidestones add even more finger coverage - it looks huge and blingy and gorgeous on your hand! The finger coverage is truly awesome :clap: - I'm really happy for you and thrilled that your reset is bringing you so much joy! It'a a great feeling, isn't it? :dance: :appl:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Stunning new setting! You are giving me ideas!

bugbear

Shiny_Rock

Lovely new set! Looks great on you.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dancing Fire|1458972775|4011234 said:
Naty
Congrats on your beautiful reset. Well done!.. :appl:

Thank you so much DF :wavey:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17|1459005325|4011328 said:
Naty, I LOVE your reset!!! :love: :love: :love: What a good decision to halo the center stone, and the sidestones add even more finger coverage - it looks huge and blingy and gorgeous on your hand! The finger coverage is truly awesome :clap: - I'm really happy for you and thrilled that your reset is bringing you so much joy! It'a a great feeling, isn't it? :dance: :appl:

Well, hello there my dear Junebug! I'm so happy that you approve of my choices! I really enjoy the finger coverage! In fact I can't believe that my new ring looks that big on my hand! :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

bugbear|1459292506|4012811 said:
Lovely new set! Looks great on you.

Thank you bugbear ::)

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium

AprilBaby|1459114019|4011815 said:
Stunning new setting! You are giving me ideas!

Please share your ideas with us AprilBaby :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results