shape
carat
color
clarity

OT: Gucci in North Carolina?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Anyone know where I can find a store that sells Gucci handbags in NC, namely in the Triangle area? I am new to the area and have no clue where to look.
Thanks!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know anything about NC, but I''m assuming you don''t have a gucci store near you or else you would''ve tried there...so try Saks or Neimans. If you know what you want, you can order off their websites and also off of gucci.com.

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I was hoping to find a boutique close by because I''d like to look at it in person before I buy. I didn''t think we had a Saks here but I found one so I will try there.
Our Nordstrom''s doesn''t sell it.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 8:14:39 AM
Author: ilovebling
Thanks. I was hoping to find a boutique close by because I''d like to look at it in person before I buy. I didn''t think we had a Saks here but I found one so I will try there.
Our Nordstrom''s doesn''t sell it.
yeah i don tthink nordstroms carries gucci. neiman marcus and saks are the only department stores i''m aware of. i''ve never seen them in boutiques other than their own stores either.

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Looks like the closest location to you is Charleston, SC. I can understand that you might want to look at the item before you buy. I''d have thought there was a location in Charlotte maybe that carried Guuci. Guess not. Good luck, and post pics of your bag (if you buy it)!

ilovebling

Rough_Rock
Wow even our Saks doesn''t carry Gucci bags!
According to the handbags dept. guy at Saks, there''s no where in the area that sells Gucci handbags.
What kinda place is this?!! I shouldn''t have moved from NY! :)
I really want to try them on before I buy though - don''t want to get something too big or too small. I guess I''ll just wait until I''m in NY again.
8.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
N. Carolina is definitely not NYC! With Charlotte and the Triangle area up-and-coming I would have thought there would be at least one store, that carries Gucci. Maybe a small exclusive boutique? Then again, a small boutique may only carry a few pieces. I wish you luck!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
How about somewhere in Smithfeild?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2005 5:48:01 PM
Author: ilovebling
Wow even our Saks doesn''t carry Gucci bags!
According to the handbags dept. guy at Saks, there''s no where in the area that sells Gucci handbags.
What kinda place is this?!! I shouldn''t have moved from NY! :)
I really want to try them on before I buy though - don''t want to get something too big or too small. I guess I''ll just wait until I''m in NY again.
8.gif
That really sucks, but it definitely sounds like a great excuse to go to nyc :) Well, actually you wouldnt even have to go that far, i went to school in DC and I know they carry gucci in the saks & neimans in chevy chase. and there''s a gucci store in tysons corner. I rationalize getting mine on trips to Italy..."souvenirs"
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results