Calling: ILoveSpinel & samanthaxo

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
How's it going?

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
16ocean|1446942587|3946834 said:
How's it going?
don't think the proposal will happen in 2015. How's your waiting going?

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
ugh! some days I am totally fine w/ where our relationship is at other times I am ready to be engaged and get married.

sigh . . . I love the way he treats me & the time we spend together. I feel society's pressure of "oh, you are the girlfriend" and mine too . . . .

I don't know . . . Happy Sunday.
Focusing on getting out there, doing activities I enjoy and chores around the home.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
samanthaxo-

What winter holiday do you and BF celebrate? What are your plans?
also
Why are you thinking 2016 will be your year?

samanthaxo

Rough_Rock
16ocean|1449420202|3958233 said:
samanthaxo-

What winter holiday do you and BF celebrate? What are your plans?
also
Why are you thinking 2016 will be your year?

We celebrate christmas! As of now we have no christmas plans. We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family so I am letting him decide if he wants us to spend christmas with his family.

2016 will be our 2 year anniversary but more so this honestly is wishful thinking! I was hoping it would happen for christmas or during the new year since my birthday is January 3rd.

What about you? Special Holiday plans?

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
well . . . . sending you heaps of *****DUST***** that 2016 is -your- year.

Yes, we celebrate Christmas as well.
We did Thanksgiving just the two of us so Christmas will be w/ friends and family.
Ummm BF will be working much of the holiday. He has 12-24&25 and 1-1 off and that's it.
I have two weeks(I work in the schools)

I think off to his friends on the evening of the 24th and then over to our friends on the 25th for an AM brunch and then PM w/ my parents and family

His fam lives on the east coast of the US so we don 't get to see them that often

jitterymo

Shiny_Rock
Hello!!!! My boyfriend and I just celebrated our 2 year anniversary in November, I'm safe to say... That there will be no 2015 engagement... Haha... We are in a good place, he's graduating from a CalFire coarse in 2 weeks. I'm thinking even thought we have both stated our intentions of wanting to marry each other it will be a good while until any kind of bling comes my way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results