shape
carat
color
clarity

Woohoo!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KrWz

Rough_Rock
Wow it looks great! Congratulations!

dietvanillacoke

Rough_Rock
what an awesome ring. your fiance is so lucky to have such an attentive guy! my fiance knew i wanted a round brilliant, but he chose the 4-prong setting himself. he also knew i wanted baguette sidestones, but he switched them from tapered to straight because he liked the look better. boy, am i glad he trusted himself! it''s a much more streamlined and modern look which i love. i love the fact that you went from a simple, six prong setting (which, of course, is still gorgeous) to this unique and VERY BLINGY setting!! congrats to you both.

Stickee

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the compliments. I was a bit surprised myself about how much she liked it! :D

Yeah, there''s something about using princess cuts for channels. I believe someone said it in the other thread, but it looks really nice elegant.

Oh, BTW, nice rabbit... my fiancee absolutely loves rabbits.

Stickee

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/1/2005 11:52:58 AM
Author: Ukieza
Absolutely stunning. Excellent ring. I have a question about it though...

What is the size of the melee (channel stones) and how wide is the shank? It''s beautiful and I''m looking at having a ring designed. Mine wouldn''t be like this but I love the width of the ring.

Thanks!

Ukieza

Not sure on the dimensions right now (at work) of the sidestones and the shank. I have the appraisal at home and can let you know tonight or tomorrow.

Any pics of your design, would love to see it? :)

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Okay, that sounds good. Actually, I''ve posted it in here before but here''s the overall pic... I don''t want to hijack your thread so I''ll just put a link to it.

FINALLY got the wax. Computer design to wax...

I love yours though. If I wasn''t going to go with my current design I would have done the mini-cathedral exactly like what you did. Of course only 0.5 carat on top and may have added more side stones and a euro-shank but yours is a brilliant design as is. Kudos! I love it!

-Ukieza

Stickee

Rough_Rock
Awesome! Man, that''s going to be really sparkly... can''t wait to see finished pics.

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Love the hand shots!! Beautiful ring!! Congratulations!!

Rowan

Shiny_Rock
Love it!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring, and it looks beautiful on her hand! I especially love the last hand shot. She must be thrilled. Congrats to you!

Stevejohnuga

Rough_Rock
Very nice
36.gif
....I''ve always liked the princess with sidestones.

NoonersMom

Shiny_Rock
It''s beautiful & looks like it''s in perfect proportion to your gf''s hands. Congrats!
1.gif

Stickee

Rough_Rock
Thanks again for all the compliments!
:D

Date: 6/1/2005 11:52:58 AM
Author: Ukieza
Absolutely stunning. Excellent ring. I have a question about it though...

What is the size of the melee (channel stones) and how wide is the shank? It''s beautiful and I''m looking at having a ring designed. Mine wouldn''t be like this but I love the width of the ring.

Thanks!

Ukieza

The channel stones have avg. dimensions of 2.2 x 2.15mm - 6 stones with a 0.33 total carats.

not sure what the shank is, but i''d guess about 3mm.

Ukieza

Shiny_Rock
Awesome! Thanks! Again, it looks great! Congrats!

Ukieza

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results