shape
carat
color
clarity

Generation Oregon Trail

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Man did I love Oregon Trail! Our floor only had one computer so all the grades had to share. It was on a big ole wheeled cart. My best friend at the time and I used to play and we were SO good haha! Fun to remember how exciting it was to see the computer!

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
"If you can distinctly recall the excitement of walking into your weekly computer lab session and seeing a room full of Apple 2Es displaying the start screen of Oregon Trail, you're a member of this nameless generation, my friend."
oh my! yes that's me

amc80

Ideal_Rock
16ocean|1450335081|3962572 said:
"If you can distinctly recall the excitement of walking into your weekly computer lab session and seeing a room full of Apple 2Es displaying the start screen of Oregon Trail, you're a member of this nameless generation, my friend."
oh my! yes that's me

Did yours have the orange screens or the green screens? We had an Apple 2E at home. I remember having the giant floppy disks to play Load Runner and Frogger.

16ocean

Brilliant_Rock
green
green and black

and then when the first macintosh came out oooh wee! that was fancy.

floppy discs were actually floppy . . . no more discs any more!

I switched to PC though

I liked the part of the article that said life is easier going through HS and College w/ out social media.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
16ocean|1450417226|3962932 said:
I liked the part of the article that said life is easier going through HS and College w/ out social media.

+1

This is truer than this generation knows. But will never again happen.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results