Trump wants to bang his daughter? Huh?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1450134224|3961462 said:
momhappy|1450096989|3961194 said:
Maria D|1450067929|3961118 said:
momhappy|1450059679|3961091 said:
I still don't think it means anything in the grand scheme of things because again, I think that while the comments are certainly odd, I don't think they mean that he truly wants to "bang" his daughter. There are many things about DT that I find troubling and you don't have to look that hard to find his flaws, but I don't feel the need to pick apart every little thing he says. I have already formed an overall opinion of him.

"Odd" is too broad. The adjectives I would use to describe Trump's speech are tasteless, crass, crude, boorish, unseemly, gauche, inappropriate..OK, I admit using a thesaurus!

The thing is, this is how he sounds all the time. He's so classless that it's not even surprising that he'd talk about his daughter this way! He thinks the highest compliment you can give a woman is to positively comment on her good looks and sex appeal. Such a dickwad.

Odd is just fine with me, which is why I posted it - everyone is entitled to their opinions =)
I just think this topic is reaching to prove something that has already been proven. DT has displayed some alarming flaws, so I don't think that it's necessary to nit-pick every tiny thing he's ever said. He obviously admires his daughter (and maybe in a way that's sort of creepy), but I don't think it's relevant to his campaign.

As I said above to Monnie, I believe that kenny provided the link to entertain us more than to alert us to some infamy. I was very entertained. Yesterday when my brother and I spent a long day in the hospital with my father, we talked about all sorts of things. I found out that my niece, who is an assistant film editor in the Los Angeles area likes Comedy Central and that my brother has seen Trevor Noah (of whom I had bever heard prior to kenny's posting). I asked my brother if he had seen the episode posted above and he had. He hadn't seen fit to mention it to me. It was obviously just something amusing (to him) that he had seen. But he is a die-hard Democrat, an attorney, and extremely well-informed. He wouldn't get all worked up over a comedy show.

Deb/AGBF

AGBF you do not know the motivations of others.
Further, what you 'believe' other's motivations are is not relevant to any discussion.

I ask you to kindly not your speculations of your opinions of what my motivations are as talking points.
Please write your own material, and leave me out of it.

Take responsibility for your own ideas, as do I.

What you are doing is passive/aggressively influencing other's opinions of me.
Not cool.

Please let my posts be.
They will get agreement or disagreement just fine without your help.

You want to express your opinion? Fine. Do so.
Just leave my posts out of it.

I'm not seeking allies, enemies, or sides here on PS.
I'm not into gangs, for or against me.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1450144131|3961508 said:
and AGBF wrote:

AGBF you do not know the motivations of others.

Actually, I often do.
I do not always, but I am a pretty good guesser. When I am wrong, people have the option of correcting me.

Further, what you 'believe' other's motivations are is not relevant to any discussion.

Not to ANY discussion? Now that's mighty broad.Who said it's not? Are you now in charge of what is relevant to all discussions everywhere? Has God been alerted?

I ask you to kindly not your speculations of your opinions of what my motivations are as talking points.

Had you begun your posting with this courteous line, I might have backed off on analyzing your motivations out of respect for a courteous request. But, frankly, you have come across like a tinpot dictator attempting to rule Hangout despotically and I am not about to be silenced by someone who acts so rudely. If you apologize and admit you were wrong to attempt to silence me, I may take this request under advisement.

Please write your own material, and leave me out of it.

blah, blah, blah

Take responsibility for your own ideas, as do I.

No, I think I shall make Greg Chang take responsibility for all my posts from now on. Since you can set decrees, I suppose that I can, too. From this moment onward, Greg Chang shall bear all responsibility for the posts of Deb/AGBF. If she writes anything out of bounds, I decree that the moderators shall ban him.

What you are doing is passive/aggressively influencing other's opinions of me.

Have you gotten hold of another self-help book full of jargon? I love it when people use that lingo. I have had licenses to practice as a mental health professional in several states for years and I do not believe I have once used the term, "passive aggressive". It is far too general. It does not at all describe an actual action. What you are describing is actually utter nonsense. I did no such thing. If you want to clarify what the hell your accusation is, I will refute it. Right now it is far too vague even to refute!

Not cool.

If I-uh-negatively influenced the opinions of others towards you it would not have been cool. I did not, however, do that. So I guess it was NOT "not cool".

'

Please let my posts be.

Let all your nonsense and stupidity be? Oh. I am not supposed to say mean things. Excuse me. I mean, I should have said, but kenny, it is necessary to have free speech on an open forum. <smile>

They will get agreement or disagreement just fine without your help.

Right. No one needs my posts. They only need yours. I forgot.

You want to express your opinion? Fine. Do so.
Just leave my posts out of it.

Of course, kenny. I understand. I am not allowed to answer you.

I'm not seeking allies, enemies, or sides here on PS.
I'm not into gangs, for or against me.

I am very happy to know what you want. Now if I should ever wish to please you, no matter how unlikely such an event may seem, I will know just how to go about achieving that goal.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the creepiest part of the clip was in the interview with both, they were asked what they had in common. Ivanka answers first (giving Trump plenty of time to think of something appropriate), and she answers real estate and golf. When Trump goes to answer, he says "sex" WTF is wrong with him? I understand making a joke one or two times but the amount he has something to this effect it is pathological. And it does seem that he characterizes ALL women and their inherent value, on their attractiveness, not on their character, intelligence, reasoning ability, or accomplishments. YUCK.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results