shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Brian Gavin Sarah Halo is finally here!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks HUGE and meticulously crafted. #WINNING!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more views along side my BGD Bead set eternity band!

What does everyone think about the different band widths? Should I wear them together or separate?

IMG_4881_2.JPG

IMG_4907_2.JPG

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
I really like them together :appl: But I like non matchy sets. :)

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LALove--My size is 5.5. Thanks for your input!

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks :) :) That halo is just my absolute favorite- feel free to post about 500 more pics!! hehe

I love both your gorgeous rings and think they look amazing worn together or one on your left hand and the other on your right. You can't really go wrong with such stunning pieces :)

Unicorn64

Rough_Rock
It's really beautiful! I love that the halo doesn't overpower the center diamond. There's an elegance to it, not to mention it looks great on you too! :love: :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really think you could go either way. Does Sarah have a matching wedding band?

The ring is just spectacular though - hard to go wrong with either look.

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
wow, that is GORGEOUS!! :love: :love:

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
What are the stats on your eternity band?? What size melee was it made with? I really like the non-matchy look with them together. I am doing the same look for my halo.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ibbaber--My eternity band is made of .15ct E/F signature melee for a total of 2.55ctw. Check out my other post, "My New Brian Gavin Bead Set Eternity Band," for further info!

MissGotRocks--Unfortunately, there is no matching band for this halo! But I'm sure a custom piece could be made if I wanted a more uniform look. I do like the look of having a delicate diamond wedding band on either side of the halo!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Holy Bling! It's fabulous! :love:

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Wow, hail to the halo, babay!! :) It looks like BGD have reached 'halo-making maven' status. Enjoy!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW, your new ring is gorgeous and I'm super impressed with the halo setting-watch out Leon!

I like it a lot with your wedding band, too, which incidentally is ALSO gorgeous. (Off to search for that thread as soon as I finish posting here.) Wear it in good health!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love them together. I have seen a set on Tosca Reno (who writes the 'clean eating books' ) in her latest book, and I thought
it looked stunning together. I have been thinking about it ever since. Originally, I was planning on getting a halo, and then decided
against it, but I still can't get the thought out of my head.

Your ring is gorgeous! However, you decide to wear it will be perfect. It is nice that if you feel like you want to bling it up a bit,
you can!

tannet

Shiny_Rock
Oh wow...that is one stunning ring!! :shock: I agree with the posts above...the proportions are perfect and that finger coverage is to die for!! Very very beautiful. Can we see more handshots please?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow...it looks great on you! it turned out beautifully! do you mind sharing your finger size---this has some serious finger coverage! enjoy your new ring :)

0-0-0

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! That's easily the best halo I have seen. It looks so much more intricate on your hand than in the glamor shots.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's another requested pic!

IMG_4942_2.JPG

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!! :lickout: :love:

Looks humongous!! (and I really love it with your eternity!)

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to see if you've posted any more pics :bigsmile:

LOVE LOVE LOVE your set! :love:

April20

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is soooo beautiful! I really like the profile.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This one was taken from inside my car--it's reflecting a lot of blue from the interior and from the sky (no fluorescence, though).

IMG_5015_2.JPG

Krae11

Rough_Rock
I love the way it looks with your eternity band! I didn't think I would, but they're gorgeous together!
I think that's the setting my guy just ordered for my e-ring too. I'm so happy to see it look so good IRL!

livewithease

Shiny_Rock
M-2-b I doubt you still own this ring but I'm considering this setting or the VC emilya but potentially both with a plain shank. I'd love to hear your thoughts on both settings and which one you think is better quality. I feel like the cost for each is very similar which is why I'm considering both. I'm hoping to reset into a halo setting that's not too delicate which is the reason I'm considering a plain shank.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on both settings and which one you'd recommend.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
livewithease|1445093519|3939238 said:
M-2-b I doubt you still own this ring but I'm considering this setting or the VC emilya but potentially both with a plain shank. I'd love to hear your thoughts on both settings and which one you think is better quality. I feel like the cost for each is very similar which is why I'm considering both. I'm hoping to reset into a halo setting that's not too delicate which is the reason I'm considering a plain shank.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on both settings and which one you'd recommend.

Hi livewithease! This thread is soooo old that I forgot I used to own this setting! I reset this diamond (before I sold it) into a VC Emilya dual shank halo and I loved the quality of my hand forged halo more!!! If there is no difference in price for you, then I would go with the VC Emilya.

livewithease

Shiny_Rock
m-2-b thank you for your input and this definitely helps me make up my mind. given that you've owned the VC emilya what do you think it would look like with a plain shank? I want to be able to wear the ring daily (obviously minus activities such as the gym, etc) so I was thinking a plain shank might be better but wasn't sure if it would take away from the design. Would love to hear your thoughts.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Oh, m-2-b your ring is so beauuuuuuuutiful!

cinnamonstick

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Holy wow! Never saw prongs like those!?? Quite stunning ring!! Holy smoke!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results