shape
carat
color
clarity

Any of the old gang circa 2007-2012 around still?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1444264323|3936035 said:
AGBF|1444215534|3935722 said:
Gypsy|1444208404|3935705 said:
OMG Tacori-- I just checked! Me too. Wow. Ten years. :-o

Gypsy and Tacori-

I noticed MissGotRocks has hit the ten year mark, too. Congratulations to all three of you. And have we celebrated MadamBijoux separately?

Deb :wavey:

I've has lots of life changes in the past ten years. However, feels like I just joined PS! Congrats Gypsy and MadamBijoux.

Thank you Deb and Tacori. Congratulations to all 10 year vetrans!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
part gypsy|1444310360|3936249 said:
Welcome back Iwanna. I remember your username.
Wow I've been here around 10 years too (but not a frequent poster). And I thought it was just a phase...

Congrats to you, part gypsy. I notice it when you post. And I'd like to echo Gypsy in congratulating everyone who has managed to make it through ten years and more here!!! Dancing Fire's statistics are grueling to wade through! They're almost as bad as kenny's polls. ;))

Deb
:saint:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1444350976|3936464 said:
part gypsy|1444310360|3936249 said:
Welcome back Iwanna. I remember your username.
Wow I've been here around 10 years too (but not a frequent poster). And I thought it was just a phase...

Congrats to you, part gypsy. I notice it when you post. And I'd like to echo Gypsy in congratulating everyone who has managed to make it through ten years and more here!!! Dancing Fire's statistics are grueling to wade through! They're almost as bad as kenny's polls. ;))

Deb
And Mother Teresa here to keep us straight... :wink2:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1444215534|3935722 said:
Gypsy|1444208404|3935705 said:
OMG Tacori-- I just checked! Me too. Wow. Ten years. :-o

Gypsy and Tacori-

I noticed MissGotRocks has hit the ten year mark, too. Congratulations to all three of you. And have we celebrated MadamBijoux separately?

Thank you very much!! Congrats to everyone that has been around seemingly forever!!

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What's not to like? Beautiful bling, knowledgeable folks about diamonds, gemology and jewelry, and of course Kenny to amuse us, and Dancing Fire to stir the pot (or it is the other way around?); others to set us straight!
Congrats to you AGBF as well, you are another "old timer."

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
part gypsy|1444397896|3936585 said:
What's not to like? Beautiful bling, knowledgeable folks about diamonds, gemology and jewelry, and of course Kenny to amuse us, and Dancing Fire to stir the pot (or it is the other way around?); others to set us straight!

Congrats to you AGBF as well, you are another "old timer."

Thank you. The emphasis goes on the "old". Dancing Fire has been referring to me, quite inaccurately, as, "Mother Teresa" for some time now so I already got a mention-although not a very complimentary one- in this thread. ;))

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1444175482|3935582 said:
I just realized I have been a member of PS for over 10 years. :-o

Me too. Though I hardly post any more.

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi there! Welcome back. I totally remember your journey and your gorgeous ring. I loved the setting with the curved prongs! You may not remember me, but I was around. So what kind of upgrades are you considering? :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! Welcome back. :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hearts-arrows_girl|1444505306|3937041 said:
Hi there! Welcome back. I totally remember your journey and your gorgeous ring. I loved the setting with the curved prongs! You may not remember me, but I was around. So what kind of upgrades are you considering? :wavey:

Congratulations on making your milestone 1,000th posting in this thread, hearts-arrows_girl. That's a big one!

Hugs,

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IWAPO, I remember you.

I, too, have been here for over 10 years. Sheesh. :think:

Deb, I posted a new thread in Jewelry Pieces today. You might want to check it out. :read:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1444596864|3937275 said:
IWAPO, I remember you.

Deb, I posted a new thread in Jewelry Pieces today. You might want to check it out. :read:

YAY Monnie!!!! :wavey:

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Been trying to ignore this thread, but I can do it no more.

I would like to be a tall slim, but I fear I will always be a round...

Wink

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IWAPO, I remember you.

I saw it, Monnie, and was very excited by it! Thank you so much for posting that lovely charm bracelet. It is beautiful to look at but also beautiful to read about. Your sentiments about your (paternal) grandmother are eloquently expressed and I was touched at the notion that your "refurbishing" the bracelet might wipe away the wear your grandmother had put on it by by using it during her lifetime.

Big hugs,
Deb
((Monnie))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wink|1444606278|3937325 said:

To me you have been around even longer than Pricescope, Wink. As CS Lewis put it in his Narnia series you are , "from back before the dawn of time". As are Leonid and a few choice other oldsters. Jonathan is but one who springs to mind. ;))

Deb/AGBF

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:
AGBF|1444607603|3937334 said:

To me you have been around even longer than Pricescope, Wink. As CS Lewis put it in his Narnia series you are , "from back before the dawn of time". As are Leonid and a few choice other oldsters. Jonathan is but one who springs to mind. ;))

Deb/AGBF
:lol:

It is meant as a compliment

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1444607265|3937333 said:
IWAPO, I remember you.

I saw it, Monnie, and was very excited by it! Thank you so much for posting that lovely charm bracelet. It is beautiful to look at but also beautiful to read about. Your sentiments about your (paternal) grandmother are eloquently expressed and I was touched at the notion that your "refurbishing" the bracelet might wipe away the wear your grandmother had put on it by by using it during her lifetime.

Big hugs,
Deb
((Monnie))

Thank you, Deb. I'm so glad PS exists so that I could share her lovely bracelet with those appreciative of such things. As I said in that thread, my grandma would be tickled that I shared it here for others' enjoyment.

Gypsy, Tacori, do you realize we three joined PS within days of each other and here we still are after all this time?! Crazy!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
monarch64|1444615042|3937361 said:
Gypsy, Tacori, do you realize we three joined PS within days of each other and here we still are after all this time?! Crazy!

It is, isn't it!!

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
AGBF|1444607603|3937334 said:

Deb/AGBF

Literally. When I did my first search for diamonds on the internet I was using a dial up and even small pictures could take several minutes to load. There were fewer than 100 pages about diamonds.

I started working on my first web site, a year or two later and now we had a few thousand pages about diamonds, but the Internet was about to go "commerce legal" instead of researchers and college students only. Fierce complaining from the then current users as "The Internet was NEVER meant for commerce, you will ruin it for all of us!"

Little did they know how quickly it would change. Now there are millions of pages on diamonds, many of them full of misinformation, but fortunately, Yes, Virginia, there is a Pricescope! (Only some of my fellow oldies are likely to have a clue what that particular literary reference was about.)

There are far too many old friends here for me to dare to mention for fear of missing one that I should not, but you, my friend are definitely one of them. I can not begin to tell you how it pleases me that you remember me from before the dawn of time.

Wink

soocool

Ideal_Rock
I have been a member since 2009, but hardly ever post anymore. I stop by to visit ever once in a while and truly miss the lively discussions we once had. I have sold much of my jewelry at auction, holding on to only a few key pieces that I always wear and giving my DD her pick first. I have contemplated buying perhaps one more key piece perhaps, but am not sure. I am just downsizing a lot these days in anticipation of my DH's retirement in a few years.

LaBellaVita

Rough_Rock
I have been around since about 2007 and then later changed my username when I got locked out.
I am don't post very often (if ever, really) but I do come online everyday.. and have for the past 8 years.
I love this community. Funny part is, I feel like I know everyone who regularly posts.. but no one knows me. :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaBellaVita|1444915524|3938506 said:
I have been around since about 2007 and then later changed my username when I got locked out.
I am don't post very often (if ever, really) but I do come online everyday.. and have for the past 8 years.
I love this community. Funny part is, I feel like I know everyone who regularly posts.. but no one knows me. :appl:

Do you know why you don't feel like posting more? Somehow this topic drew you out. That interests me. It interests me that you are always here.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's good to see so many old friends here - please come back and join us when you have the chance!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been around since about 2007 and then later changed my username when I got locked out. .

Ha, LaBellaVita, I feel that way, too, sometimes, but it doesn't bother me. IWPO, it's good to see you again!

LaBellaVita

Rough_Rock
AGBF|1444951254|3938707 said:

Do you know why you don't feel like posting more? Somehow this topic drew you out. That interests me. It interests me that you are always here.

Deb,

I find that conversations move too fast for me here... I would comment and then forget to come back for the rest of the conversation. Seems silly, but I like being on the sidelines. I love reading what everyone has to say and I have learned a lot from my years of lurking. It's also hard to push yourself into being another regular... I think that might just take up too much of my time.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
2007 is when I started reading - good to see you all again!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I'm here! Sporadically, but I'm here.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LaBellaVita|1445011460|3938921 said:
AGBF|1444951254|3938707 said:

Deb,

I find that conversations move too fast for me here... I would comment and then forget to come back for the rest of the conversation. Seems silly, but I like being on the sidelines. I love reading what everyone has to say and I have learned a lot from my years of lurking. It's also hard to push yourself into being another regular... I think that might just take up too much of my time.

Is that discouraged? I am sure I must do it continually. My mind gave out several years ago. ;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results