shape
carat
color
clarity

Boogie Woogie in Blue - by David Klass

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS. :love: I love this color blue and the setting is perfect for it. A magical combination Acinom. I so enjoy all your beautiful jewels and thank you for sharing them with us. Wear in health and happiness!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1 said:
Magnificent, I love it, love the colour of it on you as well lovely glacial ice blue!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Arkieb: thank you Arkieb :wavey:

_lovesvintage_ said:
Woo hoo! Another beauty to add to your amazing collection! :love: Looks beautiful on you as usual. I really like how this one photographs in some of your pics. Looks as if the stone just seems to magically float over the shank because the claw prongs blend in with the topaz. I can't wait for the family group pics.:) Can I request your mirror pics please?
Lovesvintage: will make some group pics when the weather outside is less dark and gloomy 8-) . Thank you for your kind words!

missy said:
GORGEOUS. :love: I love this color blue and the setting is perfect for it. A magical combination Acinom. I so enjoy all your beautiful jewels and thank you for sharing them with us. Wear in health and happiness!
missy: aww, thank you!! I enjoy the photo's and stories here on PS as well as sharing my own pics. I am thrilled with both the stone and setting.

_33983.jpg

_33984.jpg

_33985.jpg

_33986.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
STONE SPECS
10.94x10.94x9.11mm
8.32ct

_33987.jpg

_33988.jpg

_33989.jpg

_33991.jpg

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
<3 <3 <3 Aw, your collection has to be one of my all time favorites! Such beautiful stones and gorgeous settings for them, thank you for sharing!

Edit: Spelling, d'oh!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning Acinom! :clap: :clap: :clap:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thump, thump...heart be still...That is gorgeous!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
vintageinjune: thank you! I enjoy my PS collection. I have found so much inspiration and knowledge here!

kama: thank you for posting the link. You have a gorgeous topaz from Doug and I love love love that setting from Joe Escobar.

Derbygal & tyty333: thank you!

_34032.jpg

_34033.jpg

_34034.jpg

_34035.jpg

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful work by David! I'm so glad to see that it looks as if the topaz does not sit too high up on your finger despite the depth of the stone. The ring looks so beautiful on you. The platinum and the single cuts were good choices. It looks like the topaz's color has deepened slightly after setting. :) I am curious, how many rings do you normally wear at a time? Personally I only wear one ring on each hand (excluding bands) but if I had your collection I might be tempted to wear 2 on one hand! :love:

I'm still deciding what to do with mine. Maybe I should send it to David, too. :cheeky:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mochiko42|1441522324|3924202 said:
Beautiful work by David! I'm so glad to see that it looks as if the topaz does not sit too high up on your finger despite the depth of the stone. The ring looks so beautiful on you. The platinum and the single cuts were good choices. It looks like the topaz's color has deepened slightly after setting. :) I am curious, how many rings do you normally wear at a time? Personally I only wear one ring on each hand (excluding bands) but if I had your collection I might be tempted to wear 2 on one hand! :love:

I'm still deciding what to do with mine. Maybe I should send it to David, too. :cheeky:

Hi Mochiko :wavey:
David did such an amazing job on the dimensions! I am thrilled with the result. The depth of the stone indeed does not seem to be apparant in this ring.
I am looking forward to see what you will do whit yours. You always seem to come up with the most amazing setting designs! It would be great if you would work with David too. I can really recommend working with him.

Haha :lol: I always wear only one ring om each hand. I sometimes wear stackers on one finger or combine with a band but never on more than one finger on each hand. It's a luxury to be able to choose a ring that fits my mood.

I cannot really reflect on the color since I saw the stone for the first time when it was already set. Curious to hear from you and the others what the effect of the setting was on the appearance of the ring.

_34042.jpg

_34043.jpg

_34044.jpg

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and just the right size on your hand.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
cokitty|1441542671|3924241 said:
Very pretty and just the right size on your hand.

Thank you Cokitty :wavey: I have a preference for larger stones and this one fits the bill perfectly.

I made some comparison pics with my blue zircon, blue aqua and blue Topaz (whoops! Should have cleaned the Aqua):
To my eyes the zircon is the most 'different'. The Aqua and Topaz have similarites color-wise, but because of the cut the look is completely different.

_34054.jpg

_34055.jpg

_34056.jpg

_34057.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Acinom, congratulations on the new addition to your fabulous collection! Your new ring is beautifully crafted and the color is absolutely mesmerizing! :love: This ring certainly will fit in perfectly with all of your other lovely pieces! DK achieved a wonderful balance with the setting. Even though it is a larger stone the choices made on the setting make it appear more delicate. It's just so elegant! It looks perfect on you! :clap: I love all of your photos especially the hand & family shots! :appl:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Acinom it is absolutely stunning! The colour is understated but so beautiful and it looks perfect on your hand! :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rockinruby said:
Acinom, congratulations on the new addition to your fabulous collection! Your new ring is beautifully crafted and the color is absolutely mesmerizing! :love: This ring certainly will fit in perfectly with all of your other lovely pieces! DK achieved a wonderful balance with the setting. Even though it is a larger stone the choices made on the setting make it appear more delicate. It's just so elegant! It looks perfect on you! :clap: I love all of your photos especially the hand & family shots! :appl:
Thank you for your kind words Rockinruby :wavey: I could not be happier with the setting and the stone.

ricezo said:
Oh Acinom it is absolutely stunning! The colour is understated but so beautiful and it looks perfect on your hand! :appl:
Thank you Ricezo! The color makes it perfectly suitable for everyday wear.

_34092.jpg

_34093.jpg

_34094.jpg

_34095.jpg

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Well I love everything about this ring. Such a classy stunning ring on your finger.
Great job by David :appl:
Congratulations on this gorgeous ring!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love the pics of the trio of blues, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Madison2|1441661410|3924706 said:
Well I love everything about this ring. Such a classy stunning ring on your finger.
Great job by David :appl:
Congratulations on this gorgeous ring!

Thank you for you kind words Madison!! So glad Iearned about David's work via Pricescope. He is able to do so many different styles.

_34161.jpg

_34162.jpg

_34163.jpg

_34164.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
dk168|1441661757|3924708 said:
Love the pics of the trio of blues, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:
Thank you dk :wavey: It may take a while but I am already looking forward seeing all Doug's natural blue Topazes set.

_34165.jpg

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
i really have never been a blue topaz lover, but all these topaz posts and photos are starting to sway me. love them! keep them coming!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I adore your blue zircon too--was drooling over it in the David Klass thread. I must say, you have great taste!!!

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. All of your rings are gorgeous. This one is spectacular.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lorrissey said:
i really have never been a blue topaz lover, but all these topaz posts and photos are starting to sway me. love them! keep them coming!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

tuffyluvr said:
Gorgeous!!! I adore your blue zircon too--was drooling over it in the David Klass thread. I must say, you have great taste!!!
Thank you!! You might be referring to my Aqua ring that was made by David? My zircon ring was made by Victor Canera. Thank you for your kind words :wavey:

caf said:
Gorgeous. All of your rings are gorgeous. This one is spectacular.
That's a huge compliment. Thank you Caf!

_34192.jpg

_34193.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, this ring is just so gorgeous!! :love: Amazing stone, beautifully done setting - it's basically perfect! And the size of the topaz really is perfect for your hand - LOVE it! :clap:

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Love the additional pics, but I don't yet see the mirror one I requested. Hopefully soon? Pretty please.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL new photos! :appl:

As always I love the group shot.

You keep talking about how deep the stone is. What are the dimensions of the stone?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1441808927|3925570 said:
Acinom, this ring is just so gorgeous!! :love: Amazing stone, beautifully done setting - it's basically perfect! And the size of the topaz really is perfect for your hand - LOVE it! :clap:

Thank you Junebug. So glad you like the ring as you have such an excellent taste.

_34304.jpg

_34305.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
_lovesvintage_|1441833527|3925764 said:
Love the additional pics, but I don't yet see the mirror one I requested. Hopefully soon? Pretty please.

Haha, not sure what kind of mirror pics you are referring to, but made some quick improvised shots for you. :wavey:

_34306.jpg

_34307.jpg

_34308.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stone Hunter|1441836152|3925779 said:
BEAUTIFUL new photos! :appl:

As always I love the group shot.

You keep talking about how deep the stone is. What are the dimensions of the stone?

Thank you Stone Hunter.
The dimensions of the stone are: 10.94x10.94x9.11mm, 8.32ct
So 9.11 mm deep.

_34309.jpg

Octobergirl

Rough_Rock
I love your ring Acinom, it looks huge! You have an amazingly gorgeous collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results