shape
carat
color
clarity

Fiestaware lovers, I need help!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everybody,
I am in need of new dishes, my old ones are boring and I love the look of the bright cheerful Fiesta colors. I know I remember seeing in the past threads that we have some Fiesta lovers and collectors on the board and would love some input. What are your favorite color combos? And where do you buy yours? I think I can get the best deal at Kohls with some coupons but they do not have the place setting with the Java cup and while I know I can buy them separate we do not need that many mugs. Would love to see pics if you have any. :wavey:

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Nobody is using Fiesta anymore? ;(

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I'm sure that some people do still use it. I sold all of mine when I moved except for a few vintage pieces/rare colors.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I already have enough dinnerware. But just wanted to point out that Homer Laughlin China has tent sales:

August 6-8, 2015 at Everything Fiesta store in the outlet shopping center at Flatwoods, WV

and at Newell, WV factory, the remaining 2015 tent sale dates are October 8th, 9th, 10th

Check Facebook and web sites for updates. Their sales are pretty good from what I understand.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Macy's has had some good sales on Fiesta lately. Kohls lets you use Kohls Cash so that can work well.

Check the Fiesta company site for the suggested retail prices to be sure you're getting a good deal.

AdaBeta27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Tent Sale to be held in Columbus, OH

Dates: September 17th-20th

Location: The Ohio Expo Center & State Fairgrounds, North Commercial Building, a 35,000 square foot Pavilion. There will be banners on the designated building and direction by attendants.

Hours: Thursday 9/17, thru Saturday 9/19, 8:30am-7:00pm
Sunday 9/20, 10:00am-4:00pm
Note: the Fairgrounds do not open prior to 7am daily.

GPS Address: Ohio Expo Center and State Fairgrounds
717 East 17th Ave., Columbus, Ohio, 43211

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results