shape
carat
color
clarity

Id Jewelry found me a winner!

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Seeing your photos and DF's current thread makes me want to get a VSB. The lavender color is amazing!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Acinom|1425046844|3839086 said:
What a beautiful choice!!! So classic and versatile. A solitaire looks wonderful on you. I loved your cushion ring as well :love:
This is such a versatile ring. Is that a band with french cuts? :appl:
Enjoy wearing the ring in the different combinations.

I wish the band was french cuts, they are little princess cut diamonds.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1425091409|3839544 said:
That diamond is gorgeous :love: I think you made a fantastic choice & it looks absolutely smashing on your hand! I was surprised when you gave up your pear, such a lovely stone, but completely understood the how hard it is to resist wanting everything you see on PS.

Having followed your diamond quest thru the last three rings, I really think you nailed it with this stone. It's a fantastic size on your hand, the facets look so perfect, smart choice on color/clarity & I love the VSBF. Great classic setting.

I have been very, very strongly considering an MRB in exactly the specs you bought. I get caught up looking at fancies but then a post like this comes up & all I want is a perfect MRB.

Love!!! Congratulations :appl:

Thank you so much, I feel like I have finally done something right. It is the perfect size, although I would never turn down a larger diamond. ;-) My ring suits my personality and I could not be more happy with my choice.

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
apacherose-I love the J combined with the fluorescence! IDJ is fantastic to work with, they are good people.

eirwen, missy, mochiko42, thecat, kmarla, baby monster, LLJsmom, redwood66, telephone89, MissGotRocks, artdecolover, pattyco, tyty333, vintageinjune, lookinagain, Dancing Fire, diamondseeker, crystal24k, nala, sparklysoprano, thank you for your kind words, they are appreciated!

natascha, it is a Bulova!

the cat, I love the lavender/blue, my favorite color is periwinkle blue so this is just a lighter version of that. :dance:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
lknvrb4|1425121727|3839674 said:
That diamond is gorgeous :love: I think you made a fantastic choice & it looks absolutely smashing on your hand! I was surprised when you gave up your pear, such a lovely stone, but completely understood the how hard it is to resist wanting everything you see on PS.

Having followed your diamond quest thru the last three rings, I really think you nailed it with this stone. It's a fantastic size on your hand, the facets look so perfect, smart choice on color/clarity & I love the VSBF. Great classic setting.

I have been very, very strongly considering an MRB in exactly the specs you bought. I get caught up looking at fancies but then a post like this comes up & all I want is a perfect MRB.

Thank you so much, I feel like I have finally done something right. It is the perfect size, although I would never turn down a larger diamond. ;-) My ring suits my personality and I could not be more happy with my choice.

I think the size of your diamond is perfect! And the stone is really beautiful. I understand where you're coming from with the whole upgrade thing, when I found PS I wanted an EC & found my current stone.Just over 1ct so small by PS standards but my set as a whole is blingy. I do still love it but want an upgrade or just keep the EC & still go for an MRB. If I can do that I will. For the first 2 years I was satisfied with my set, so I spent any bling money I could afford on other staples: studs, additional bands, pendants, and 5 gemstone rings. I love all of it, but wish I would have saved for my upgrade first, now my DH is giving me the stink eye about this, previously he never said a word. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

I just want to say again, I LOVE YOUR DIAMOND :love: And I looked thru your pictures about 15 times yesterday :devil: Very happy for you!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
woofmama|1425129991|3839700 said:
lknvrb4|1425121727|3839674 said:

I think the size of your diamond is perfect! And the stone is really beautiful. I understand where you're coming from with the whole upgrade thing, when I found PS I wanted an EC & found my current stone.Just over 1ct so small by PS standards but my set as a whole is blingy. I do still love it but want an upgrade or just keep the EC & still go for an MRB. If I can do that I will. For the first 2 years I was satisfied with my set, so I spent any bling money I could afford on other staples: studs, additional bands, pendants, and 5 gemstone rings. I love all of it, but wish I would have saved for my upgrade first, now my DH is giving me the stink eye about this, previously he never said a word. Oh well, I'll figure it out.

I just want to say again, I LOVE YOUR DIAMOND :love: And I looked thru your pictures about 15 times yesterday :devil: Very happy for you!

I wish I would have skipped all the upgrades in between and just saved for my RB. Lots of money thrown around not to mention driving my DH insane during the process. I really like your set but if your heart sings RB, go for it. I am so glad I did.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
lknvrb4|1425035630|3838965 said:
Some outside shots

WOW, lknvrb4 your new ring is Stunning! :love:
I can certainly relate to your story of wanting a round brilliant diamond. I purchased a 8 main cushion diamond from Yekutiel at ID Jewelry over the summer and I love my ring. However I always wanted a round brilliant too! So I waited about 5 months and decided I wanted to buy a round brilliant diamond. I asked Yekutiel at IDJ if he could find me a well cut round brilliant within my budget and he finally found a GIA Triple Excellent well cut round diamond for me.
IDJ, is really good at finding people diamonds within their budget. I still have not chose my setting yet but love my diamond.

lknvrb4, you did really well! I love your classic setting. That diamond ring is truly stunning It looks really gorgeous on you :love:
Congrats and wear it in good health!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special stone, first time I've seen the lavender and wow its a stunner! I want one!

Beautiful ring that looks wonderful you. Enjoy!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new ring!!! It's perfect! Classic!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is really gorgeous! So glad you have found the perfect diamond and ring, looks fab on you! Congrats! (your pics are exceptional too!)

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Madison2|1425233879|3840272 said:
lknvrb4|1425035630|3838965 said:
Some outside shots

WOW, lknvrb4 your new ring is Stunning! :love:
I can certainly relate to your story of wanting a round brilliant diamond. I purchased a 8 main cushion diamond from Yekutiel at ID Jewelry over the summer and I love my ring. However I always wanted a round brilliant too! So I waited about 5 months and decided I wanted to buy a round brilliant diamond. I asked Yekutiel at IDJ if he could find me a well cut round brilliant within my budget and he finally found a GIA Triple Excellent well cut round diamond for me.
IDJ, is really good at finding people diamonds within their budget. I still have not chose my setting yet but love my diamond.

lknvrb4, you did really well! I love your classic setting. That diamond ring is truly stunning It looks really gorgeous on you :love:
Congrats and wear it in good health!

I really can't say enough good things about IDJ. I am glad they were able to help you out as well. I look forward to seeing your pictures when you decide on a setting. I was going to go the semi-bezel route like the Sholdt but changed my mind. I wanted to be able to see the diamond from all sides.

minidancer

Shiny_Rock
I love how this classic beauty sits on your hand! Congrats :D

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Came back to admire your ring, its so classic and looks gorgeous on you!
I am so excited because I picked up mine yesterday from ID Jewelry its a 1.70 J VS1 triple X diamond.
So in love with my new diamond :D

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It looks perfect on you! And that setting is one of my favorites!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Looks lovely and HUGE on your hands. Congrats!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Madison2|1427568087|3853794 said:
Came back to admire your ring, its so classic and looks gorgeous on you!
I am so excited because I picked up mine yesterday from ID Jewelry its a 1.70 J VS1 triple X diamond.
So in love with my new diamond :D

Thank you, I am still loving my new diamond as well. You will have to share some photos of your new one.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's beautiful, love it :love: :love: :love:

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
Love!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
I know this thread is a few months old, but every time I see you post I STARE at your diamond. I love the peachy/blue/purple tones I see in the avator photo. I love the fluorescence as blue is my favorite color. I am completely obsessed with your ring!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lk, I missed this thread the first time around. Your MRB is just stunning and it looks beautiful on you. Congratulations for getting your heart's desire. :love: :love: :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it lknvrb4! I loved your old rings too, but this is really so beautiful, timeless, and elegant!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How is it that I missed this thread?! Your diamond is so gorgeous and such a timeless elegant look in that setting and so easy to pair with wedding bands. I hope you are still enjoying its classic beauty.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Jeez Louise. I don't even like MRB's, but that is to die for!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
wildcat03 said:
I know this thread is a few months old, but every time I see you post I STARE at your diamond. I love the peachy/blue/purple tones I see in the avator photo. I love the fluorescence as blue is my favorite color. I am completely obsessed with your ring!

I am obsessed as well. :)

LLJsmom said:
lk, I missed this thread the first time around. Your MRB is just stunning and it looks beautiful on you. Congratulations for getting your heart's desire. :love: :love: :love:

Thank you so much.

Laila619 said:
Love it lknvrb4! I loved your old rings too, but this is really so beautiful, timeless, and elegant!!

I loved my old rings as well but I love this diamond, if only my budget allowed for one of each shape. :naughty:

Begonia said:
Jeez Louise. I don't even like MRB's, but that is to die for!

Thank you!

Here are some more pictures of my diamond in the sun, some in direct sunlight and not so direct sunlight. Sometimes my diamond looks white outside, just depends on the surroundings.

20150501_0.jpg

20150507_101541.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new pics. Beautiful diamond, beautiful ring! :love:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
I didn't want to hijack that guy's thread on RT where this was linked, so, I'll post here... it was great to have you post that you still loved your ring so much.

I love it, too. And, having had the opportunity to see more 'J's in real life since you first posted, I still very much think it is just a complete sweet spot for me!

You diamond is just beautiful, and the setting is just perfect. That flouro sends it over the top :love: talk about moods!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results